• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Congrats on not getting cancelled!

I guess World Trigger is now safe for a bit, wwwwww

So it's safe to start reading now I guess. I planned on waiting till it's safe from cancellation but that turned into totally forgetting about it. I don't really care for an anime but if the manga is safer then I might as well try it.

I'm sure DTL is happy about this, one of the only people I see post about it.

I'll go start preparing for Symphony's funeral.

I'm glad I didn't jump on the train when this first came out. It sounds like something I'd like a lot but a cancellation would suck too much. :(

Dresden

I'm glad I didn't jump on the train when this first came out. It sounds like something I'd like a lot but a cancellation would suck too much. :(

The last two or so chapters have been pretty off, so it won't hurt too much. Still, feels like it was building up for a tweeeeest with the main kid being the actual villain and now it won't happen.

Nordicus

Yandere Kanojo 60

Based yankee girlfriend with the truth bombs

bJ03u4O.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Bloody Monday vol. 1

Ok, this is pretty fun. Espionage, murder, conspiracies, hacking and boobs. What more can one ask for?

Charade

Ballroom e Youkoso 2 (Part 1)

Arghh, don't really like these half-chapter abrupt endings, but it's better than nothing. Anyways, looks like he's found a rival. Or a future rival I guess considering the difference between them.

Rhapsody

Banned
Hayate no Gotoku 451

I actually had fun reading this chapter. Hayate sure knows how to tick Hinagiku off.

Too bad after all this we won't see A-tan with all her memories back for quite awhile.

Zweizer

Banned
Genshiken Nidaime ch99

No resolution to the Madarame Harem (yet), but a potential new member, and a shotacon at that. Things might get interesting.

Yandere Kanojo ch60

Go go Reina! We're counting on you to resolve all this drama! d(>w<)b

upandaway

Hayate

Indifference to zombies never gets old. At least Hinagiku managed to squeeze out one handholding moment out of this whole ordeal.

Rhapsody

Banned
OH man it's been so long that I forgot that she turned into a loli.

... why did she turn into a loli again?

They went over it a few chapters ago

Basically Mikado deliberately sent Aika to give Athena the King's Jewel so he could curse her and seal her memories and powers.

Athena comes to the conclusion that Mikado did it so she can't interfere with his upcoming plans.

Quasar

Prison School 112 - Andre is in for some good times it seems.

World is Still Beautiful 18 - And so the visit home is done. Lets see where we go now.

Takkoku!!! 1-2

This is the sort of duuuuuuuuumb ("duuuuuuuuumb", not "dumb". It's a big distinction) premise that I love. It's adorable and genuinely funny, and has some pretty fantastic reaction faces too, which I always enjoy.

Now that there will good translations for the early chapters too, there's no excuse not to read it.

Suen

around a chapter or two a month since the current group is just catching up using volumes releases instead of the magazine. They got 2 chapters left if they finish them then we gotta wait till the next volume release whenever that is for new chapters
Thanks. Guess I'll wait some more before I start reading again but sounds like it's progressing at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom