• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth 34

Kishi is basically spreading his other character developments and plot holes via the Lee spinoff and the recent anime Anbu arc filler

vGHx5AC.png

weird seeing as I'd rather read this then what I am getting now :/

Can someone post a few pics of the action scenes in worlds trigger, I'm thinking about checking it out

Also I'd like to ask people who are reading WT, do you think its a series that could become more popular once its animated? I know thats generally a given but I feel its a series that has largely flown under everyones radar.

Charade

Was about to start listening to Punic Nightmare, good timing.

Oh wow, this seems like a pretty cool podcast.

The Fifth Hour of War - Home, Sweet Home

Sooooo, Japan's fighting in some vague war. And all the kids in this rural junior high school class get drafted to fight for one hour every Saturday. And then they get to go home after or something? I think?
Oh and MC is somehow not qualified to fight.

Well the art was cute, hope this war and draft scenario makes more sense in the coming chapters though.

kasane

so just for the heck of it i watched the newest episode of HxH

My problem with both is that potentially awesome fight scenes aren't showed

well w/e

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
There will still be Toriko and occasionally HXH

that is if we ever see the ending of OP in our lifetime

Those might carry jump for a year or two until the next big manga.

Keep in mind, One Piece debuted in 1997. It was basically the replacement for Dragon Ball, which ended in 1995, wasn't it?

kasane

Those might carry jump for a year or two until the next big manga.

Keep in mind, One Piece debuted in 1997. It was basically the replacement for Dragon Ball, which ended in 1995, wasn't it?
Yea world was craving for another dbz

I would say one piece got everything going for it

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Oda needs to draw us a chapter devoted entirely to Robin's thought bubbles and the looney tunes eyes-popping-out-of-skull surprise face he's so fond of.

so just for the heck of it i watched the newest episode of HxH

My problem with both is that potentially awesome fight scenes aren't showed

well w/e

I love that fight.
Instead of showing a fight scene we just get to see Pitou get brutalized. I don't think any fight would've been as good as what actually happened.

I hope Hanabi Hyuuga (with her new look) at least appears some how in the official manga

I also want to see her (in her new look) in motion

Timeskip clothes always excites me
except for Zebra's new look... ugh

World Trigger 1-5

Well that was a lot better then I was anticipating, sure it's not amazing but it's a fairly solid shonen fight series with a pretty entertaining lead character in Yuuma and a nice dose of good action, mystery, and set up to keep me interested in reading more.

Zweizer

Banned
Revo shouldn't you finish Tasogare first? ( ಠ_ರೃ)
How do you manage to not finish it in one sitting? I was unable to let go of it once I started reading.

kasane

I love that fight.
Instead of showing a fight scene we just get to see Pitou get brutalized. I don't think any fight would've been as good as what actually happened.

yeah but the kite one could have been awesome

i bet his other weapons were godlike since the price he paid was rolling weapons

Yamada and the Seven Witches 111

Ushio is back and with megane quite good looking. The final pages almost made it seem like he knows more about the situation than anyone figures, so if he can get some witches too, then I think this arc would be way worth it.

Revo

Revo shouldn't you finish Tasogare first? ( ಠ_ರೃ)
How do you manage to not finish it in one sitting? I was unable to let go of it once I started reading.

Updates are king.

And I probably started it close to the time when I can't keep my eyes open any longer. So I pinned it and forgot it was one of the pinned series. And I'm fairly bad with finishing pinned series.

It's been months since I started Oyasumi PunPun and I''s and I've barely made any progress since i had them on hold.

Zweizer

Banned
Updates are king.

And I probably started it close to the time when I can't keep my eyes open any longer. So I pinned it and forgot it was one of the pinned series. And I'm fairly bad with finishing pinned series.

It's been months since I started Oyasumi PunPun and I''s and I've barely made any progress since i had them on hold.

You're so scatterbrained (ʘ‿ʘ)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha ch23.5

Another side chapter where nothing much happens. Oh, and maids. Pretty cute overall.
And at least the art wasn't as bad as ch22.5

Seven Deadly Sins 77 - 78 + bonus

Elaine is kind of starting to become one of the annoying elements in this story, shes already gone so she should just be forgotten as everyone moves on. A plot surrounding making Ban obsessed with her for yet another arc feels rotten and disappointing especially now if he has to turn against Melodias just to get her life back. I doubt she would want that so this plot just fails at the concept level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom