• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute is this some sort of tra-

12:00am (Thursday)

Nooo! Wednesday is over!!!!

Hisssssss it burns

The musty Smut Air

*hides in a cave
Is Toriko really good? Should I read it? How good is it compared to OP and HxH?
Dont read it

Its a trap
idk what to believe
Pulls half melted body out of the cave

"West Coast Wednesday give me strength!"

Don't listen to this man!

Toriko is a great series!

Some progress needs to be made getting through the beginning

After awhile it gears up into full gear

Currently the series is banana crazy a wonderful read

If you like stuff like HXH and OP you'll like Toriko

*dies
*been dead for several dies

Smut runs amok destroying the thread

...But wait! Some hope?!

so hunter x hunter is coming back tomorrow right
ibwi80YvibTEDg.gif
I HAVE

image.php

BEEN

XYLKWPj.png

REBORN

not sure if I'll have my Nen after this

Bring on WednesdayGAF

Rhapsody

Banned
I forgot where the HxH story left off at. I remember it starting a new arc, but I can't remember what it was or which characters it's focusing on.

It's been too long.

I forgot where the HxH story left off at. I remember it starting a new arc, but I can't remember what it was or which characters it's focusing on.

It's been too long.

If I remember correctly...

Cheadle became the new Chairman. Pariston has a bunch of Chimaera Ant Eggs and has a plan for them. Ging and Gon are planning to go to the "Dark Continent", which is forbidden by every country because whenever an expedition is tried a giant calamity happens to humanity. The expedition leader is Beyond Netero, Netero's kid. I think the last chapter before hiatus had the 12 Seated Hunter guys declare Beyond Netero a world criminal or something like that. I forgot what Leorio was doing. Kurapika is still being a dickhead. Killua left with Illumi, so it seems this will be Gon only unless Hisoka comes in

Cheadle became the new Chairman. Pariston has a bunch of Chimaera Ant Eggs and has a plan for them. Ging and Gon are planning to go to the "Dark Continent", which is forbidden by every country because whenever an expedition is tried a giant calamity happens to humanity. The expedition leader is Beyond Netero, Netero's kid. I think the last chapter before hiatus had the 12 Seated Hunter guys declare Beyond Netero a world criminal or something like that. I forgot what Leorio was doing. Kurapika is still being a dickhead. Killua left with Illumi, so it seems this will be Gon only unless Hisoka comes in

Pariston didn't have any eggs I don't think. Killua left with Alluka not Illumi

i don't know if half of this is a joke or not

It's not unless I got selective amnesia.
I hope you're not an anime guy because I just told you almost everything that happens in the next arc

Pariston didn't have any eggs I don't think. Killua left with Alluka not Illumi

You're right it was Alluka. I get them confused.
But I am certain Pariston has eggs or cocoons.

I can confirm the Pariston thing - Chapter 331 is where it's talked about.

Charade

Wasn't Killua gonna protect Alluka from Illumi?

Edit: Beaten.
But I do remember Pariston and the eggs

Mortemis

Banned
I am FAR above such simple insults now

I have risen to new SHONEN HEIGHTS

My backpack has become a tang top...

My chest ENLARGED

My aura UNWIELDY

Comments like these no longer create anger but rather pity

IIvdf75.gif

Wednesday brothers, it's almost time! Wednesdays are back and BETTER than ever!

Brynhildr in the Darkness 1-102

Damn. The anime got me hooked and I just had to spoil myself by reading ahead. Dammit. I really like this series and damn them for
killing Kotori.

Kazumi = best girl.

alright

how about this one:#

toriko is dumb

aint enough bra

1375874584553.jpg

I see your hearts empty...

You believe such falsehood but in reality you are lashing out on series that give other people fulfillment and happiness

It isn't too late

SAVE YOURSELF my children

Fill your hearts with greatness

IIvdf75.gif

Wednesday brothers, it's almost time! Wednesdays are back and BETTER than ever!

indeed my fellow brother

the GOLDEN days are returning

shounen != wednesday gaf

WSJ also contains things like soma, ishoujo, nisekoi among others which are shounen but not wednesdaygaf shounen

aka theyre good shounen lolololol

Dresden

Smut and sports is where WSJ is heading, anyways.

When One Piece is gone, the new tentpole franchise for Jump will be Onepiece, a swimming manga about cute girls doing swimming things.

Mortemis

Banned
shounen != wednesday gaf

WSJ also contains things like soma, ishoujo, nisekoi among others which are shounen but not wednesdaygaf shounen

wednesdays are the pinnacle of the week, no, the pinnacle of life. To say you don't like wednesdays is to say you don't like life!

#wednesdaysgaf #rideordie

When One Piece is gone, the new tentpole franchise for Jump will be Onepiece, a swimming manga about cute girls doing swimming things.

I...uh...

I'm okay with this.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
dresden: I can get behind that.

Also: I AM NOW CAUGHT UP WITH ONE PIECE!

Now to watch the anime.

And then once more in english

shounen != wednesday gaf

of course peasants must be present in a glorious kingdom

who else tilts the fields?

No less, due to our mercy we allow them to frolic...

Seeing as some will not live a long life anyway

There will still be Toriko and occasionally HXH

that is if we ever see the ending of OP in our lifetime

Charade

Ad Astra - Scipio to Hannibal 1

This is the story of two of the greatest military commanders in history: the Roman Publius Cornelius Scipio and the Carthaginian Hannibal. The story follows the two of them from their early life on. Hannibal is initially shown as a strangely silent infant, who seemed like the gods forgot to put a soul in his little body. However, he soon begins to speak in a way that shows his remarkable abilities. Hannibal and Scipio are driven enemies, and their struggle shaped an era.

This looks like it could shape up to be a pretty good history manga. I wasn't expecting the supernatural elements, but besides making Hannibal more of a caricature than a real character, it wasn't too bad (and really it's too early to tell about the Hannibal thing, I guess he could change later). The art was nice too, with a good amount of detail. Some wonky-looking faces sometimes though. Overall, I look forward to more.

they'll probably need fujoishi bait too to balance it out

now that i think about it

i wonder what would happen to jump once OP ends

It'll collapse upon itself

Ballroom e Youkoso 1.2 - 2.1

translations so slow, need more hot dancing

savor the dancing slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom