• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prison School 112

93Mna.jpg

This confirms it, we ARE witnessing the birth of the greatest relationship of all time.
THE REBIRTH OF ANDRECONOMICS IS COMMENCING

Yep

FUCK YOU

Kingdom

When will shin turn into a dynasty warrior character

???

He was always a Dynasty Warrior character.

so hunter x hunter is coming back tomorrow right

Hyped!

I wonder what it will happen.
More exactly, I wonder if it will be purely "the dark continent preparation Arc" or it will be more. Will the Genei Ryodan and Kurapica make a return? People would shit bricks if that would be the case.
Will Killua really will be out for the next Arc?

Hyped!

I wonder what it will happen.
More exactly, I wonder if it will be purely "the dark continent preparation Arc" or it will be more. Will the Genei Ryodan and Kurapica make a return? People would shit bricks if that would be the case.
Will Killua really will be out for the next Arc?

I wonder if Togashi would be so bold as to
shift the focus away from Gon for an entire arc, seeing as we don't even know if he can still use Nen

Kyuur

shift the focus away from Gon for an entire arc, seeing as we don't even know if he can still use Nen

I was going to say it was kind of given he still had it when he climbed the tree... but then I remembered he was a beast physically by normal human standards before Nen was even introduced. Very interested to see, it's definitely possible considering that Gon's story is well.. pretty much resolved.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So which one will happen first: HunterxHunter went hiatus, or Shokugeki no Soma anime adaptation?

Hiatus. Togashi is like Halley's Comet (appears in short bursts and is gone for long periods of time), except Togashi is less predictable.

I was going to say it was kind of given he still had it when he climbed the tree... but then I remembered he was a beast physically by normal human standards before Nen was even introduced. Very interested to see, it's definitely possible considering that Gon's story is well.. pretty much resolved.

I don't think I would mind too much if the focus was shifted away from Gon altogether

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece 735

"What kind of lunatic puts a pistol on his head that doesn't fire anything?"

Franky, that's who. :3

You know what, I never considered that!

Mmm maybe he was healed physically but his nen is removed. But if that was the case, I don't see how he could be still an important character.

Hell, it could forsake Gon and Killua and focus in Kurapica and Leorio, you imagine that?

But that is pure speculah.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 84

WILL

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 85

YOU

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 86

PLEASE

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 87

STOP

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 88

KILLING

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 89

EVERYONE

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 90

ALREADY

Jesus christ. Everything's falling apart faster than Nanami when she was ejected. I'm oddly annoyed that
Kotori
got almost an entire chapter for her death scene when
Hatsuna and Kazumi
were popped off unceremoniously within a few pages of each-other.

Anyway, no idea how they're going to stop the raging Valkyrie now that her husbando's out of the picture. The only shred of positivity I have remaining hinges on the chance that there's more to Kana's actions than meets the eye.

Revo

Anyway, no idea how they're going to stop the raging Valkyrie now that her husbando's out of the picture. The only shred of positivity I have remaining hinges on the chance that there's more to Kana's actions than meets the eye.

There's basically

1) Kana's action completely deals with her or

2)
Kana's action allows Neko's top button press to not be a 1% chance of working, probably.

If it's not one of those two I don't know how they win.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I expect HxH to stick around for about 20-30 chapters. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Soma announce in that time frame, but not the actual animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom