• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting

A official Toriko Fan book (called vol 29.5) will be released in conjunction with Toriko volume 30 (timeskip)

It's a info book with food, landscapes, character stats, and more

I hope it will get published here in the west as well

usually these things are skipped

UberTag

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

This is kind of jacked up.
"Jacked up"? Surely you have more of an opinion than just that after Chapters 21-22.
Have you been keeping up with the raws at all? These character dynamics get crazy complicated by the time Volume 7 rolls around.

kasane

This is interesting

A official Toriko Fan book (called vol 29.5) will be released in conjunction with Toriko volume 30 (timeskip)

you think shit will be brought in the west?

lmfao

Zweizer

Banned
yeah but that's different

like she's already dead. the part that showed her death was my least favourite part because :(

I dunno. I liked that part because of how powerful it was. Any time a work of fiction manages to make me shed tears is commendable.

you think shit will be brought in the west?

lmfao

Databooks are oftentimes published in France, though it depends on the editor. Kurita would be more knowledgeable about whether Kazé publishes them or not.

this is the second one

the first one was released way earlier on (I believe at around volume 7)
it sadly wasn't published in NA

but currently a lot of new things occurred since then and NA sales have been modestly increasing

so here is hoping

This is interesting

Since it is not Bleach or Naruto, then Im quite sure this Toriko fanbook will be skipped here. We already barely got the second One Piece Colorwalk even :(.

Since it is not Bleach or Naruto, then Im quite sure this Toriko fanbook will be skipped here. We already barely got the second One Piece Colorwalk even :(.

:(

I hope the UK or somewhere does it so I could import it I guess

VIZ is downright terrible at releasing fanbooks.

The only series they kinda kept up to date with is Bleach for reasons beyond me.

I had a joke for this but there are too many Bleach/Kubo bashing jokes from the last few pages back so I'll contain myself

For Kubo's sake™

Edit: But I completely share your frustrations

this is the second one

the first one was released way earlier on (I believe at around volume 7)
it sadly wasn't published in NA

but currently a lot of new things occurred since then and NA sales have been modestly increasing

so here is hoping

VIZ is downright terrible at releasing fanbooks.

The only series they kinda kept up to date with is Bleach for reasons beyond me.

By the way

Toriko (the main protagonist) is a clone

just so you know

Edit: That are he just meant he suffered the same way that Terry's mother suffered in a battle arena

hmmmm I wonder what I was talking about again

zb10DMI.jpg

13-nin no Short Suspense & Horror 1

Didn't really like any of the stories besides maybe that last one.

Still got my misery at the end, so I'm fine with that.

Koe no Katachi 38

Some interesting implications about the earlier chapters brought up in this one, but this pretty much confirms that Kawai was just using Ishida to get closer to Mashiba. It seems like Ishida has actually regressed compared to his earlier goals, not being to actually admit that he bullied her. He's still got a long way to go.

More importantly, fuck yeah Ueno. Ishida was about to lose it all and she just came in and saved the day. And controversial opinions or whatever, I think she's a much better fit for Ishida than Nishimaya. She also has major regrets about her past, and honestly, there's something really wrong with a girl getting into a relationship with a guy who bullied her to the extreme that Ishida did in the past. Seems like a bit too fairy tale of an ending anyway for a series like this.

Marche90

Wagatsuma-san 94

I think that maybe the authors took those two weeks so that the guy in charge of the art could improve xD (semi-serious. Ran looked decent this time)

Oh, look! Aoshima had a good idea! Shame he's an idiot fixated on Wagatsuma and didn't acted on it..

Let's see how this arc'll end.

Dresden

Koe no Katachi 38

Some interesting implications about the earlier chapters brought up in this one, but this pretty much confirms that Kawai was just using Ishida to get closer to Mashiba. It seems like Ishida has actually regressed compared to his earlier goals, not being to actually admit that he bullied her. He's still got a long way to go.

More importantly, fuck yeah Ueno. Ishida was about to lose it all and she just came in and saved the day. And controversial opinions or whatever, I think she's a much better fit for Ishida than Nishimaya. She also has major regrets about her past, and honestly, there's something really wrong with a girl getting into a relationship with a guy who bullied her to the extreme that Ishida did in the past. Seems like a bit too fairy tale of an ending anyway for a series like this.

Another Uenobro on gaf? Muh bro.

I don't understand how you guys still read Wagatsuma-san. Not only is the main character a colossal spastic fuck that turns down far more attractive and more interesting girls, but you can't even pretend to be in denial that she'll win since it's in the title.

Also that thing where he pretended to like dramas because she does was some total fedora-level shit. He deserves to be forever alone.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
One-punch man 36

Huh, did murata add the moon thing? Because I don't remember the moon thing in the original.

Also this fight is going on for waaaaaay too long.

scy

I don't understand how you guys still read Wagatsuma-san. Not only is the main character a colossal spastic fuck that turns down far more attractive and more interesting girls, but you can't even pretend to be in denial that she'll win since it's in the title.

Also that thing where he pretended to like dramas because she does was some total fedora-level shit. He deserves to be forever alone.

because

That's about it.

Charade

One-punch man 36

Huh, did murata add the moon thing? Because I don't remember the moon thing in the original.

Also this fight is going on for waaaaaay too long.

Yeah, pretty sure he added that. I also think this chapter ended up overwriting chapter 34.7/46v1. It was the one where Boros threw that tower at Saitama.

Sai

"Jacked up"? Surely you have more of an opinion than just that after Chapters 21-22.
Yes, it's really jacked up.

I took a peek at some scans of v4, haven't bothered going further. Loli girl's like a nuclei of crazy. Does she still have that Sho kid neet'n it up by v7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom