• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 08
My goodness, the heartbreaking queen is striking again.
Did you know this was actually a light novel??? I just found out right now.

Hajiotsu 10
cxDscTi.png
This chump, don't you know you can't do such a lewd thing
like holding hands
until after you're married?!

UberTag

Yes, it's really jacked up.

I took a peek at some scans of v4, haven't bothered going further. Loli girl's like a nuclei of crazy. Does she still have that Sho kid neet'n it up by v7?
What I can tell you about the manga through Chapter 88 (which hasn't even been scanned yet - I import the raws of this series) is that Sho is pretty much out of the picture at that point. Mikako only pounced on him in Chapter 19 to use her body as a tool to drive him away from her precious Yoshiki and to prove a point about how fickle his sexual fixation ultimately was. Considering how disposable she regarded him you had to know that wasn't a situation that was going to last.

That's not spoiling much. Every character in this series is wonderfully damaged - but the core trio remains Yoshiki, Kaito and Mikako all the way through. Everyone else is more or less window dressing.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Rin 18
So Yassan is probably a cursed god, Rin is probably Umihime, and Fushimi is probably her former lover/host for Yassan. Also the old manga guy will be killed by the yakuza older brother dude. #wildmassguessing

_hekk05

Banned
Anyway for railgun. if you're reading /a/'s translation, the top panels on page 15 are translated wrong. Supposed to be something like (from right to left)

Mikoto: "Why-wh-wh-wh-wh-why with me"

Mikoto: "An-an-an-an-an-and wasn't it with Saten-san?"

Saten: "I never said [dance with me]"

where's your moonrune powers now hekk!

Now I'm sorely tempted to spoil chapter 5

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Just finished this and you guys were right, Yuuko was pretty awesome.
Kirie was definite next in line but too bad a ghost beat her to it

Sucks what really happened to her though and i actually liked the ending
where she apparently reappears (but can go anywhere LOLOLOL) and they continue their hijinks

Solune

Earlier today Yasunori Mitsunaga (Princess Resurrection) tweeted about a new oneshot in Weekly Young Jump next week.

Does anyone happen to have any information on the title?

Soma

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Ch. 3

Oh.

Well I guess instead of a generic medieval fantasy story it's now a generic medieval fantasy harem story.

Prison School 112

goddamn andre

what a fucking boss

Revo

Mob Psycho 100 62

He's gonna do it.

Prison School 112

She will become the queen! Also poor Chiyo.

xxxHOLiC Rei 33

A cage for a flower?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kigurumi Girl

Good question, really.

So a shoujo series about kids fighting aliens with the help from furries that transform into handsome hunks when they are kissed. Seems like it has potential.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I love manga names that also can double as metal album names.

Red blood red legacy
Corpse Party (yes I know it's a game first)
Jormungand
Dogs: bullet and carnage

Nickelodeon 35
I expected more.

Fairy Tail 386
A Team is back and is Ice Demon guy the father? Stay tuned!

One Punch Man 35
Dem punches. Poor guy's wasting his breath.

Zweizer

Banned
Nickelodeon ch35

¯\( ツ)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch3

Plz don't disappoint me Maybe.

Plz.

You did Tasogare. You are better than this.

( ´Д`)

Zweizer

Banned
Spirit Circle ch20-24

It's kind of heartwarming to see that Jinkurou had a happy ending. Interesting world this time. Tons of similarities, links with other lives as well, and for once Koko-self is rather friendly.

Nisekoi 124

Tsugumi showing why she's second only to Chitoge. So adorable.

Also, bunny Tsugumi next chapter. please don't be fucking with us Mangaka.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 3

Man, this has like none of the personality of Tasogare :(

Maybe pls don't disappoint me. Don't turn this into a full on harem or beat around the bush with the main pair too long.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Just finished this and you guys were right, Yuuko was pretty awesome.
Kirie was definite next in line but too bad a ghost beat her to it

Sucks what really happened to her though and i actually liked the ending
where she apparently reappears (but can go anywhere LOLOLOL) and they continue their hijinks

Where she can go is tied to her regrets. The reason she was confined to the school grounds was because of her regrets and anger before she died, so she was only able to exist in close proximity to where she died, i.e. the shrine in/under the school.

When she disappears at the end of the manga, she left with the regret that she couldn't be with Teichii forever, as he is the love of her life. So when she returns, she's still tied to him, which is why she can follow him wherever he goes. It's a touching way of explaining why she can do that :D

Man I reeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyy need to re-read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom