• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

medaka box chapter guide:

does it have kumagawa?

if yes: it's good but the range of quality implied by 'good' is pretty broad and not all that indicative of actual chapter by chapter comparisons but anyways at least no matter what happens it'll have kumagawa

if no: it's bad

Mortemis

Banned
Nisekoi 124

ebr0iCq.png
I love some of the nisekoi faces. This chapter is usual filler (honestly at this point any sort of plot is actual filler, these chapters are what nisekoi is), but it's Tsugumi and it wasn't all that bad so it's all cool. Anything that comes after an Onodera chapter will be infinitely better anyways.

Bunny Tsugumi next chapter though. Where do I buy the hype train tickets.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 1

Mm, this is pretty good. Highlight was the kkow tickets and the costume. I hope they don't have too many delinquent encounters, though. Something I can see myself getting tired of quickly if they do it too much.

medaka box chapter guide:

does it have kumagawa?

if yes: it's good but the range of quality implied by 'good' is pretty broad and not all that indicative of actual chapter by chapter comparisons but anyways at least no matter what happens it'll have kumagawa

if no: it's bad

I'd add Ajimu to that equation.

Just finished reading/skimming through the raw chapters for Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.

I absolutely love it when a manga diverts from the anime adaption by having best girl over come the odds and actually win.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
or I could just put the word "the" in between every post

Ara ara~

That's what it thinks it is.

Uh, what?

Here's my Medaka Box review in a language everyone can understand:

http://i.imgur.com/fQnoNXp.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
She's tsundere, so that mean, you just being tsundere to Medaka Box :3

[quote="MetroidPrimeRib, post: 114084661"][IMG]Noit'swonderfulnaze.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

B-E-A-utiful.

[quote="dakkumauji, post: 114084748"]yes, yes, I need to get around to reading Medaka Box[/QUOTE]

Yes. yes. yes!

===================================================
[B]
Nickelodeon 35[/B]
This chapter is the feces. ALso, Douman need to make Drakengard 3 doujin

[B]Brynhildr in the Darkness 102[/B] ( i still need to check MAL or wikipedia to get the title right)
All those updates~
After dragonball scene, now we're in calm before the storm period

[B]
Nisekoi 124[/B]
Sure, Raku conveniently fishing near where Tsugumi mission take places...

[B]
Method to make gentle world 16 (uncensored ver.) and 17[/B]
Nip slip and the melodrama. Also, Leon's back.

[B]Onna no Ko ga Shinu Hanashi[/B]
This is really good, the drama hits all the right place
dat epilogue really break my heart T_T

[B]Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru[/B]
Worst way to get waken up: teabagged by naked dude

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 2

Well, I guess it wouldn't be this easy. Surprised he actually did the cake thing.

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 3

A curse :eek:. Pushing the boat was so manly.

Dresden

Ad Astra -

lol, Hannibal is so... anime.

ENydygK.png

Didn't really like this. All the grand, sweeping gestures that are supposed to mark out a ~Man of Power~ just makes it feel comical.

Charade

Ad Astra -

lol, Hannibal is so... anime.

Didn't really like this. All the grand, sweeping gestures that are supposed to mark out a ~Man of Power~ just makes it feel comical.

Dat face.

I agree with you on the Hannibal part. Like, I can see making him some type of prodigy, but a talking baby? Ehhhh. I hope Scipio is handled better, like a foil or something.

Dresden

gojinkanme no sensou -

The face of a childhood friend:

it's okay. Hope the nonsense goes somewhere but not anywhere. That is, it better not be aliens.

Dat face.

I agree with you on the Hannibal part. Like, I can see making him some type of prodigy, but a talking baby? Ehhhh. I hope Scipio is handled better, like a foil or something.

Yeah, hopefully Scipio is handled better. It feels like the manga is framing the conflict as a messianic standoff between these two men, rather than trying to engage the setting and the history of the war as a whole. It's certainly more convenient, but eh.

_hekk05

Banned
Hi Score Girl 39, just to spite everyone

The demon tutor arc finally draws to a close! Controlling a kid with iron-clad rules is not how you treat a child, and it shows just how dead Oono looks. Luckily, the sister and the ex=driver-now-janitor convinces said demon tutor to learn to let it go a little. Even demons can feel remorse I suppose.

Ends in a cute Oh noes the train is so crowded we're glued to each other Imma hold your hand moment

Spoilers, obviously

Charade

Yeah, hopefully Scipio is handled better. It feels like the manga is framing the conflict as a messianic standoff between these two men, rather than trying to engage the setting and the history of the war as a whole. It's certainly more convenient, but eh.

Yeah. If it's done well I can still see it being entertaining though.

Re:Monster 1

Well that was, uh, certainly something. Seems like he's in a game.

Nordicus

Mozuya-san Gyakujou Suru 5

Got me some nice 30+ page chunk of tsundere. Kabao's dream sequence where he started developing masochistic tendencies was pretty great, So was Tatsuta's childhood friend getting in the way of his romance.

T_T I would have gone drinking and massaged your tits Miss Author. Stop getting depressed over your hardcore otakuism, plz

Aizo

Banned
I put Bleach and Naruto on hold a few months ago 'cause I couldn't deal with the weekly agony anymore.

Are either of them wrapping up yet?

Re:Monster 1

This could be something. The concept of a goblin protagonist, goblins always being the shittiest and stupidest of shitty stupid tier monsters is interesting.

Kingdom 234

Time to get restarted on this, I guess.
I find it funny how Renpa is always followed by a swarm of blood and cut off heads in the background.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol6

I liked the female rival. And more exploration of romantic feelings as expected. Tenshi seems a lot closer to kkow than Ocha Nigosu is. Which is perfectly fine with me as I love kkow. I think this is funnier than Ocha Nigosu is as well.

Doujin Work 76 (END)

I know this last volume was only supposed to be a brief spinoff, but it still felt like it ended before it got going. Though I'm not particularly torn up over it since the main cast were far superior. Enjoyed this manga a lot overall, Tsuyuri will be sadly missed.

Hito Kui 1

8284323b2um7.jpg

Survival game series of sorts, in which random people are warped from their everyday lives into a labyrinth and have to escape without becoming nourishment for its toothy inhabitant(s). The MC was only introduced briefly at the end, but it seems he's a doctor who'll inevitably become 'chosen' in the not too distant future. It's reasonably gruesome and the premise is the kind of thing I usually enjoy, so on the backlog it goes.

I'd swear that girl on the vol 6 cover above is the same one that was shot in the first chapter.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 7

A more Miki center volume and I'm perfectly okay with that. Surprised to find myself so emotionally invested in Miki's current situation. The dealing with the kid was also fun to read.

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 8

Complete Miki centered story. Still entertaining, but I hope it ends in this volume or at the latest a bit of the next.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 1

Mm, this is pretty good. Highlight was the kkow tickets and the costume. I hope they don't have too many delinquent encounters, though. Something I can see myself getting tired of quickly if they do it too much.

It's less of a fighting manga and more of a love comedy really.

Shengar

How much the cost to license the manga? I wonder if there is difference between different country or Japanese publishers used a fixed price for everyone.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 9

Glad Miki got away. Guy is a scumbag. Meg's mom is alright. Genzo was pretty manly with the fake confession. He could be the star of Nisekoi.

And yeah, definitely more love comedy.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 1-8
3 chapters and we got life and hometown.
8 chapters and the plot start moving.
Its dead so half dropped, but will be reading if more comes out.

wonzo

Banned
I just mean 'cause you don't post nearly as much haha. I think you were disgusted by ManGAF's tastes one day, and you stopped posting as much. I just like reading your posts.
nah i've just been busy catching up on tv and watch_dags with what little leasure time i have left

Kurita

How much the cost to license the manga? I wonder if there is difference between different country or Japanese publishers used a fixed price for everyone.
Depends on the manga I guess. And it's often a fight between the different publishers of a country to get a series.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 10

So
Meg will turn back to a guy by the end of middle school
.Honestly don't know if what he says is true. And it seems there was a girl that was a girl Genzo actually loved as a child. I hope it doesn't become the typical she comes back and it makes Meg realize that she loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom