• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Overall thoughts

hmmm

Well I guess that was the stereotypical ending of this.
Turns out the girl who beat him up was Meg all along, who knew.
I enjoyed the ride although having the last 3 volumes be fights to show everybody's progress as characters wasn't particularly how I wanted this to end. But that's just me not wanting to have to compare the ending to kkow. Which I still prefer kkow's. The characters were good although Ichiro and Yasuda generally didn't seem to go beyond their trope until their last acts. It was decent at comedy although it lacks the edge that comedies that I consider to be better have (Ex: kkow, binbougami ga!, mob psycho). I liked the clown.

It's certainly good....
But....
it's not kkow.

Revo

Gate- Thus the JSDF fought there 37

More sides that I don't really care about.

Girls of the Wild's 140

The kids :(

Takkoku!!! Ch2

These girls be crazy strong.

Busaiku

4DXxVxW.png

Tsundere falcons.

jman2050

I've been putting off Koe no Katachi cause the one-shot was kind of upsetting. I don't like the sound of people's reactions here.

What should I expect if I ever get around to it?

Dresden

I've been putting off Koe no Katachi cause the one-shot was kind of upsetting. I don't like the sound of people's reactions here.

What should I expect if I ever get around to it?

a bit of suffering
a bit of moe
a bit of redemption
a bit of everyone realizing who the best girl is

Aizo

Banned
I just realized I don't live that far away from Kazuo Umezu.
I will try to find his crazy house and take pictures.

Wolf Boy and Cinderella

A wolf falls in love with a Cinderella. Expect Cinderella has a secret that happens at midnight. And the wolf is totally fine with it.

Not a bad one shot. The characters are likable, it's pretty cute, I like the art, just wish it had more of an ending, but still pretty fine.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 103

9364784y1ux9.jpg

Dude. Capitalising on Neko's mental misfortune like that is pretty underhanded and exactly the sort of thing I'd encourage, so respect for Kazumi +10. Hoping to see Hatsuna step her game up as well.

9364785gmsr3.jpg

Also I got my wish about the two best girls starting school, though ideally they would've all been together. Kana ending up in the same class as that annoying what's-her-face from the beach is less than ideal, so with any luck she'll put her recently acquired knife skills into practice on her.

UQ Holder 36

Oh look, its grandpa and grandma(s?).

Loved Touta's initial reaction to facing Fate.

He knew that the best option to take was "Screw this, I'm going home."

One Piece 749

Don't say that, Law.

Now that we're going to hear your sad back story (in 2 weeks), we'll get a new influx of "Law for Nakama" everywhere.

upandaway

Someone suggest me something sweet to read to wash away the news I've read about those 2 cousins killed in India.
Did you try Minami-ke yet?

Takkoku!!!
And this!

One Piece 749

Don't say that, Law.

Now that we're going to hear your sad back story (in 2 weeks), we'll get a new influx of "Law for Nakama" everywhere.
Luffy calling the nakama card in broad daylight already sealed that. I know because I'm one of them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know how you guys still think Fuuka isn't a manic pixie dream girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom