• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Wait what? I don't remember that happening.

Also man you are going through this in a pretty fair clip.

In relation to the spoiler:
It's what the book guy said. Then Meg ran away.
In relation to the other girl:
It was the girl who gave him his face scar. Then they did the whole meg is actually only 5% of the image.

And yeah. When I get into stuff that doesn't have an obstacle in reading I tend to blaze through fairly quickly.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
In relation to the spoiler:
It's what the book guy said. Then Meg ran away.
In relation to the other girl:
It was the girl who gave him his face scar. Then they did the whole meg is actually only 5% of the image.

And yeah. When I get into stuff that doesn't have an obstacle in reading I tend to blaze through fairly quickly.

Hmm, I might need a reread of that section.

Also I can relate. If I really like a series I can sometime finish 20-30 volumes in a day.

Tizoc

Is there a way to, legally, read the official English translation of Full Metal Alchemist manga digitally? Is it available on Crunchyroll for example?

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 11

A manly contest, eh. Miki to win in a landslide.
Surprised the curse got brought up again.

Nordicus

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san 13
LEWD!
fYMZxZU.jpg
Sayoko's going to get herself in trouble (super exciting trouble?) if she keeps treating Inaba's boxers like that

I hate the pushy guy in the table tennis club, but thankfully he's a loser and Sayoko basically has bodyguards with her 24/7.

Wait... now she tells us she's 16??? Uh-uh, uhm, oh....
F9JKp3I.jpg

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki Vol 12

kkow reference!!!!
Seemed they dropped the Genzo love Miki thing as soon as he got there? I enjoyed the Yoriko though. Also poor Meg, being hated for being so good.

Kyou no Yuiko-san

A high school romance where the girl is tsundere and...
Uhh that's it. The author didn't bother to give the girl more personality or do anything special with the guy. It's really vanilla tsundere, and that's it, it's like the author thought that was an enough feature for the entire manga. It doesn't have anything going for it.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 14

Ugh, he's back. Please don't make him some big antagonist. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase. And another kkow reference! I get more excited about kkow references than I do about the main series stuff. Is that bad? I feel like it's bad.

They're doing more attacks. uggggggh. Always gotta have these scenes in delinquent manga, I guess. Interesting that they bring the supernatural aspect of the series into the spotlight now.

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 15 first few pages

....I guess he manipulated her into thinking she was a guy.

upandaway

Peephole 26

So yeah um, I completely forgot about this. Apparently the aggregate sites forgot too. i am a belly button

This chapter was in the highest degrees of lewd.

Next this chapter tomorrow... somehow

retcon: i was hacked by the me from the future. alert.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 15 rest

I laughed that he was still there. I hope the antagonist gets hit in the eye by a reflected raindrop off an umbrella and tumbles into traffic and dies.

Prince stuff was alright. I liked how the number kept going down.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Score Girl 39, just to spite everyone

The demon tutor arc finally draws to a close! Controlling a kid with iron-clad rules is not how you treat a child, and it shows just how dead Oono looks. Luckily, the sister and the ex=driver-now-janitor convinces said demon tutor to learn to let it go a little. Even demons can feel remorse I suppose.

Ends in a cute Oh noes the train is so crowded we're glued to each other Imma hold your hand moment

Spoilers, obviously
tumblr_n091il7JV01sib2dzo2_250.gif

upandaway

No but seriously it just opened, I didn't do anything. Lain said something about using twitter or facebook to access the next chapter. I guess it was a bug or something on that basis. Whoops.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 16

Ugh, they are doing the ultimate baddies. But you'll never surpass kkow's ending, so you should stop trying. Thief girl is back! My desire came true. Now can my last sentence one come true too?

...huh. A kappa. I like the joker guy better. Ooh, average guy has to do it. Guess it's time to keep up the supernatural part of this.

Lain

How much the cost to license the manga? I wonder if there is difference between different country or Japanese publishers used a fixed price for everyone.

There are bidding wars (if it's a hot license), or prices are negotiated (and renegotiated during publishing, if the series sells really bad for example,or if there are new volumes to license, or the initial time a series was licensed for is ending) based on sales expectations.
At least that's what I gather from what some publishers have said about this stuff.

Aizo

Banned
Rekka no Honoo/Flame of Recca - Vol. 6-33 (End)
Ahh, at least the ending was solid...
...until this!
Asspull happy endings suck.

I was expecting this for a while, but I really dislike when series with super powers end with everyone going back to normal life, as if nothing had even happened. I mean, really? It makes the whole journey feel pointless. What's different at the end? The two are dating? Psshh. So shallow. They really hardly developed.

Sometimes the art was pretty sweet, but that was really it. Average shounen series.

Shengar

There are bidding wars (if it's a hot license), or prices are negotiated (and renegotiated during publishing, if the series sells really bad for example,or if there are new volumes to license, or the initial time a series was licensed for is ending) based on sales expectations.
At least that's what I gather from what some publishers have said about this stuff.
I wished I could find verifiable and citeable sources for this. I don't know how you supposed to write an academic journal about manga when sources is very scarce and hold tight by publishing company >__>

...until this!

I was expecting this for a while, but I really dislike when series with super powers end with everyone going back to normal life, as if nothing had even happened. I mean, really? It makes the whole journey feel pointless. What's different at the end? The two are dating? Psshh. So shallow. They really hardly developed.

Sometimes the art was pretty sweet, but that was really it. Average shounen series.

This remidns why FMA always be a superior shounen series in my book.

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 17

The opening :lol.

I knew that kappa was bad news. Clown the best. And I figured he would eventually go after Miki.

Ugh, more super bad guy being super bad guy. Oh right, there was a chick now chicken. Guess all I can hope for is the bad guys to be gone at the end of vol 18...although there's little chance of that.

...until this!

A ninja has to protect his princess man.

Plus i disagree with the spoiler
since its not like they forgot everything plus everyone changed due to their experience (the level of change though is debatable for some characters). Also they worked fucking hard for a happy ending so why not throw them a bone

Not a perfect series by any means but was enjoyable enough

Revo

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 19

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly all in on this. It's been better than I expected I guess.

Tenshi na Konamaiki vol 20 part 1

Boom, I guess. Basically see above for comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom