• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many releases did One Piece have because that Kuroko no Basket number is closer than I thought it was.

From the timeframe of November 18th to May 18th:

One Piece:
One Volume (lol): Vol.73 came out on March 4th
Though Vol.72 came out on November 1st so that might have added

Kuroko no Basket:
Vol. 25 on December 4th
Vol. 26 on March 4th
Vol. 27 on May 2nd

No, I mean everything in my memory of this exact story setup is just with a radically different art style than this for some reason. I guess I just crossed this story with the art from something else and it's stuck for years.

oh.

all of that for nothing :(

Yeah I liked this.

I still hate how stupid the MC was towards the end but it was a good read.

i gave my reasons as well
shouldn't have just ran off by himself since he has had friends and family at least to help out, luckily he found out on his own plus he didn't fuck up as much thanks to them

scy

oh.

all of that for nothing :(

I'm still puzzled by this. Like, I spend the entire first chapter going "Oh yeah, this story is familiar. Guess it'll change soon. Huh. House ... burned ... wait, maybe it's? What?"

I don't even know how this happened.

Edit: Now I need to figure out what series I took the character designs from for this memory.

I'm so confused right now.

Dresden

tokyo ghoul - 25

this was pretty hype

qObhgyU.png

Revo

Planetes Vol 1

Interesting. Was fun to see her destroy that satellite just because they messed with her smoking. The last part about his new fear was good and I'm glad it went by rather quickly.

I'm still puzzled by this. Like, I spend the entire first chapter going "Oh yeah, this story is familiar. Guess it'll change soon. Huh. House ... burned ... wait, maybe it's? What?"

I don't even know how this happened.

Edit: Now I need to figure out what series I took the character designs from for this memory.

I'm so confused right now.

At least finish it first before doing that (since its just 41 chapters) :p

upandaway

I became a bird, and also noticed I have no pictures to use for that avatar and banner things. For now I just added any mangaffer that they recommended automatically so don't freak out if you're not there.

I'll mess with it more tomorrow, gotta figure out how to make it into the hardest, most saturated red/black contrast humanly possible.

kasane

I became a bird, and also noticed I have no pictures to use for that avatar and banner things. For now I just added any mangaffer that they recommended automatically so don't freak out if you're not there.

I'll mess with it more tomorrow, gotta figure out how to make it into the hardest, most saturated red/black contrast humanly possible.

panda u r weird

or are you normal and im weird

sigh.

upandaway

I can't wait to see the mind breaking things upandaway does on Twitter 0.0
If anyone is doing the mind breaking right now it's twitter to me, because I have no clue how to use it or what I'm looking at! I'll see the deck thing Akito talked about tomorrow.

In any case I'm done setting up, unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can make people's eyes bleed with extreme color contrasts :( huge bummer, but oh well.

kasane

If anyone is doing the mind breaking right now it's twitter to me, because I have no clue how to use it or what I'm looking at! I'll see the deck thing Akito talked about tomorrow.

In any case I'm done setting up, unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can make people's eyes bleed with extreme color contrasts :( huge bummer, but oh well.

i think i followed you

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
koi dano ai dano

So instead of getting a thick headed male mc we get a thick headed female mc! Innovation
Have you read until the latest chapter? People are figuring out why she's thickheaded.
It's because she has such little confidence in herself that she thinks there's no one who could fall for her.
So at least she has a reason, unlike your usual thickheaded male protagonist.

also yay, someone else is reading this series! :D

You probably can to your own profile page.

But who visits those anymore.

dumbyugi

Shinohayu - The Dawn of Age 2-9

I read the first chapter when it came out but for some reason never bothered to continue. It's a Saki spin-off about the commentators from the nationals. I didn't care about these characters in the main story and I don't really care about them here. I'm enjoying it but I wish it was about one of the other teams instead of these pros/announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom