• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing
BpDyea_CUAEJJW_.png

A get together of favorite sharkbait as usual with the twist of Haru being unable to share any feelings with others but Rin still be highly expressive and explosive, with the first move. For a 50+ page one definitely one of the best longer ones for the franchise and excellent on plot and other characters (like makishoba). Gou could have had a decreased presence.

scy

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane 28-29 - Any chapter where adult Rhianna is there is a good chapter. There's a lot of good horizon expanding going on, though.

dark nori's power is tremendous

Shengar

depends on what his power will be

it has to be galaxy destroying in order to keep up

The only part of Prince of Tennis that I ever saw, which supposed to be latest part, only shown someone summoned Matador to stab his opponent from behind. So, it would be another 200+ chapters until we reached that point yet.

scy

The only part of Prince of Tennis that I ever saw, which supposed to be latest part, only shown someone summoned Matador to stab his opponent from behind. So, it would be another 200+ chapters until we reached that point yet.

That same match had a guy create miniature black holes.

I still don't actually understand anything about the pirate ship.

scy

Now Nisekoi needs to pull that with the keys~!

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 3 - Honestly, I'm not really too bothered by the sudden power-up Harem route.

Boku Girl 17 - childhood friend arc is a go

Kigurumi Guardians 02-03

Of course we get bath time before she finds out they are handsome men and I guess our first case.

I really do like the back and forth with the handsome men using cue cards. I find it amusing.

Zweizer

Banned
Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane ch1-29

This is cute.
And lewd.
And dumb.
And cute.
And fun.
And lewd.
And cute.

I do like the sometimes more serious themes (Sheska's and Noriko's past), which contrast well with the overall very lighthearted atmosphere of the manga.

You know your stuff, hekki-kun ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Sheska best girl, dropping them truthbombs.

kasane

Hey costiman i kinda feel like shit too, at least theres this girl i like now but the inevitable friend zone is coming so im gonna feel even more shitty when that happens.

boku girl

Best route??

scy

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane ch1-29

This is cute.
And lewd.
And dumb.
And cute.
And fun.
And lewd.
And cute.

To further horizon expanding, Honto no Kanojo works too.

I think the original order was the other way around, though this probably works better.

then again, there's plenty of horizon expanding here too

Toshiue no Hito

From Amazume Ryuta of Nana to Kaoru fame and more likely his first "normal" series since you see the art style change from his earlier hentai stories to the Nana to Kaoru/Puppy Lovers/Happy Negative Marriage, etc style during the run.

Wow this was a fun ride staring a young college guy with college and
impotence
issues and a older lady college student who looks
like a preschooler
LOL.

Had an interesting story, cool side characters for the most part , an ending arc that might be a YMMV to some readers (i get why he did it as its understandable but he shouldn't have since he had friends and family to turn to. He's called out on it and got some sense knocked into him in the process so that was good) and a good ending itself.

WARNING : THIS SERIES IS FULL BLOWN SMUT
(main couple pretty much fuck like rabbits after the initial hump lol)
SO IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT OR AT WORK OR ON A BUS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hey costiman i kinda feel like shit too, at least theres this girl i like now but the inevitable friend zone is coming so im gonna feel even more shitty when that happens.

don't wait for the friend zone

it's only inevitable if you don't make your move

tell her you like her and if she turns you down, who cares? you got nothing to lose. but you do have everything to lose if you don't say anything

i believe in you kasane-kun. make me proud

I should take my own advice sometimes

kasane

don't wait for the friend zone

it's only inevitable if you don't make your move

tell her you like her and if she turns you down, who cares? you got nothing to lose. but you do have everything to lose if you don't say anything

i believe in you kasane-kun. make me proud

I should take my own advice sometimes

Hey weve been hanging out for a while and based on our talks i don't think she currently wants to be in a relationship.

scy

well, k.

Toshiue no Hito

From Amazume Ryuta of Nana to Kaoru fame and more likely his first "normal" series since you see the art style change from his earlier hentai stories to the Nana to Kaoru/Puppy Lovers/Happy Negative Marriage, etc style during the run.

Wow this was a fun ride staring a young college guy with college and
impotence
issues and a older lady college student who looks
like a preschooler
LOL.

Had an interesting story, cool side characters for the most part , an ending arc that might be a YMMV to some readers (i get why he did it as its understandable but he shouldn't have since he had friends and family to turn to. He's called out on it and got some sense knocked into him in the process so that was good) and a good ending itself.

WARNING : THIS SERIES IS FULL BLOWN SMUT
(main couple pretty much fuck like rabbits after the initial hump lol)
SO IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT OR AT WORK OR ON A BUS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

So this sounded like something I would like to read. And then I got through parts of the first chapter and went "Oh, this setup is familiar!" I guess I started this forever ago but never made it very far. For some reason, though, I picture a completely different art style when I try to remember it and not something similar to Nana to Kaoru.

Huh. Wonder why that is. Either way, time to sit down and actually read this.

well, k.

So this sounded like something I would like to read. And then I got through parts of the first chapter and went "Oh, this setup is familiar!" I guess I started this forever ago but never made it very far. For some reason, though, I picture a completely different art style when I try to remember it and not something similar to Nana to Kaoru.

Huh. Wonder why that is. Either way, time to sit down and actually read this.

As said before it was in his old style until he changed it.

At the end he confirms it saying that he spent 5 years on it and his art style changed around that period (since this supposedly started in 2004).

Top Oricon, by Series, Half-Year Sales (18 november 2013 - 18 may 2014).

01) Shingeki no Kyojin (8,342,268)
02) One PIece (4,936,855)
03) Kuroko no Basket (4,616,040)
04) Naruto (3,247,920)
05) Magi (3,085,177)
06) Hôzuki no Reitetsu (3,060,694)
07) Daiya no Ace (2,914,977)
08) Gin no Saji - Silver Spoon (2,875,863)
09) Ansatsu Kyôshitsu (2,795,169)
10) Nisekoi (2,418,041)
11) Haikyû (2,249,431)
12) Yowamushi Pedal (2,209,310)
13) Terra Formars (1,833,498)
14) Noragami (1,803,007)
15) Bleach (1,774,694)
16) Détéctive Conan (1,692,639)
17) One Punch-man (1,683,131)
18) Fairy Tail (1,654,601)
19) Gintama (1,424,484)
20) Shokugeki no Sôma (1,394,312)
21) Kingdom (1,333,022)
22) Kimi ni Todoke (1,328,293)
23) Nanatsu no Taizai (1,259,816)
24) Sakamoto Desu ga? (1,211,163)
25) Kuroshitsuji (1,196,291)
26) Tokyo Ghoul (1,190,902)
27) Ao Haru Ride (1,077,766)
28) Chihayafuru (1,011,718)
29) Ajin (1,005,434)
30) Prison School (946,013)

Haikyuu!! doing great this year.

scy

As said before it was in his old style until he changed it.

At the end he confirms it saying that he spent 5 years on it and his art style changed around that period (since this supposedly started in 2004).

No, I mean everything in my memory of this exact story setup is just with a radically different art style than this for some reason. I guess I just crossed this story with the art from something else and it's stuck for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom