• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
Attack on Titan Volume 9

The twists keep on getting better and better. Prime example of a manga that gets better as it goes on. Awesome stuff. Kind of reminds me of One Piece in that regard.

Busaiku

S35l2mZ.png

Why would he have a makeup pouch.

Mortemis

Banned
Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Absolewdly better than Wednesdays

That's... not that bad. I like it.

Magi

Man, I really can't react to all of this shit that's going down. I can't care for any deaths, Solomon bores me, and I just want this flashback done with.

Revo

Denpa Kyoushi 119

All or nothing endings after the grind to get here? Man.

Sket Dance 265

Glad to see a quick pickup :). It really is the wrapup season.

Jintor

I genuinely think haruhi works way better as a gag manga than as... Whatever the duck it actually is.

Disappearance excepted

Big One

Banned
Attack on Titan Volume 10

Wow was not expecting that twist at the end, and so soon as well. Things are getting really interesting.

Going to buy the next two volumes. It seems most recommendations in the OP are scanlated...does anyone have any recommendations for printed manga I probably haven't read? I'm looking for something recent, but good enough to be worth owning.

So guys with happened with Horimiya...

Horimiya 37

Uhh I see. Nice that was unexpected and not full of fake twists, drama or embarrassing shit, while still having a nice emotional touch at the end with the little brother.
Of course it's all ellipsed damnit :p
I was complaining the other day that the last chapters entered in a kind of stasis, so it's good they have again some development.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Imori 201 - 11

6LKsKb7.jpg

Absolewd huh. Sounds like a word mangagaf would coin.

See, single piece swimsuits are great because they hint at modesty, yet reveals so much of the body's shape, and naked aprons are great too because of the potential hidden behind a single, fragile piece of cloth. Yet combined they squander each other's appeal. The apron would hide the sensuality of the body's shape that is the single-piece swimsuit's greatest strength, and the swimsuit adds another barrier to the fragility of the naked apron. As Ludwig Mies van der Rohe once said "Less is more.", which helped defined modernist architecture and the appeal minimalist design, and I feel that the same can apply for lewdness too.

_hekk05

Banned
See, single piece swimsuits are great because they hint at modesty, yet reveals so much of the body's shape, and naked aprons are great too because of the potential hidden behind a single, fragile piece of cloth. Yet combined they squander each other's appeal. The apron would hide the sensuality of the body's shape that is the single-piece swimsuit's greatest strength, and the swimsuit adds another barrier to the fragility of the naked apron. As Ludwig Mies van der Rohe once said "Less is more.", which helped defined modernist architecture and the appeal minimalist design, and I feel that the same can apply for lewdness too.

Antiwhippy: That's not lewd at all! I'm an expert!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Bah.

Zettai Ryouiki completely obliterates single piece swimsuits and naked aprons any day of the week.

Just posted the obvious spoilers for Attack on Titan
(The serum that Erens father made probably makes those people into Titans and the politicians are using the titans to have those people stay in the city)
on facebook.

100 Death Threats later im actually happy about it.

_hekk05

Banned
Nisekoi 128 raws

The first years join the fray. Haru-chan kawaii

Basically,
nothing happened. What did you expect?

Revo

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" 14-32

Only took me 19 days to get back around to this. It's like my shortest time after having pinned something to finishing/catching up with it @.@

Interesting that they're just on the other side and that their sun just repels. My immediate thought when female wizard said constitution is the game stat. Also cool to see Human representation. Overall really enjoyable, even if the people being just a class label sometimes urks me.

Mesoian

Denpa Kyoushi - 119

So after all the character building, all of these bosses who supposedly want to create a good school, all of the posturing and denouncing the secular nature of the existing school...the thing that wins the wars are having a bunch of people beat up everyone and force them to quit school?

This story is now officially off the rails. Every single teacher should be fired. I'm kind of hoping that's the final outcome, the super intendent comes down and fires everyone because this is something straight out of Medaka Box.

Revo

I haven't actually seen constitution as a rpg stat in a really long time. Its mostly vitality now, or even simply strength

Yeah, simpler to just bundle everything into a few. I was specifically thinking of Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones because of all the 'class' names.

_hekk05

Banned
Yeah, simpler to just bundle everything into a few. I was specifically thinking of Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones because of all the 'class' names.

Ooooo sacred stones. I miss that game. My GBA SP broke T.T

My opinion of Revo has improved significantly

Jintor

Bah.

Zettai Ryouiki completely obliterates single piece swimsuits and naked aprons any day of the week.

i dunno. naked apron is s-class on my list. zettai ryouiki varies depending on the person in question

however, one thing i've noticed that almost all hentai/ecchi stuff gets weird is completely ignoring ambient air temperature. I was watching some mma thing and it had some ladies in bikinis for the signs or whatever and I just immediately though "holy shit, those ladies must be freezing" and then my mind ran through all the times ladies are wearing not very much in air conditioned venues and man, good god, people must be catching colds all the goddamn time

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Zettai ryouki can be bland or good depending on the way it's rendered. If it's it's drawn like the characters have like 0% body fat, then no thanks. It needs a little pinch at the top, showing that bit of plumpness on the leg, the symbol of restriction that is unable to contain the hedonism, eroticism and the greed of human nature.

Zettai ryouki can be bland or good depending on the way it's rendered. If it's it's drawn like the characters have like 0% body fat, then no thanks. It needs a little pinch at the top, showing that bit of plumpness on the leg, the symbol of restriction that is unable to contain the hedonism, eroticism and the greed of human nature.

wut

Revo

Oyasumi Punpun 108-109

That's my 2 chapters of punpun for the month. Can't wait to finally finish it in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom