• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita P! 01

A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has became a loli elementary school girl.

I feel like I need a shower after reading this.

Horimiya 37

A sex scene that wasn't forced, nor cliche, while displaying a level of maturity in handling the aftershocks not usually found in similar manga. An excellent use of imagery and introspective on human carnal desires, accentuated by Hori's enjoyment of gore and violence, symbolic of certain impulsive, selfish, animal-like desires further displayed by the biting of Miyamura's neck. A brilliant chapter.

LOL I HAVE NO GF LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Defuser

Nisekoi
Biggest plot development so far is Ruri feeling something about Shuu.OTP OTP OTP
Beta couple for the win.

Horimiya
Gasp, Miyamura finally did it!!!!!

Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki 01

lzv67HA.png

A girl jumps and a guy is too busy second guessing himself.

kasane

Horimiya 37

A sex scene that wasn't forced, nor cliche, while displaying a level of maturity in handling the aftershocks not usually found in similar manga. An excellent use of imagery and introspective on human carnal desires, accentuated by Hori's enjoyment of gore and violence, symbolic of certain impulsive, selfish, animal-like desires further displayed by the biting of Miyamura's neck. A brilliant chapter.

LOL I HAVE NO GF LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

have you ever had one is the question

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Horimiya

More legit shook about Souta. Not sure what's worse. Walking in on your parents. Or walking in on your sister...

This manga has made more progress within 37 chapters than some mangas have in an entire half-decade. Man... lol.

scy

Yeah. It's "unexpected" in the sense I just wouldn't expect the manga to do it. Thinking it plotwise, it fits perfectly fine.

Nisekoi128 - Meanwhile...

kewlmyc

Nisekoi 127-128
Why am I still reading this? The ShuuxRuri hint was neat though.

Silent Voice 40-42
What a depressing few chapters this has been. I better get my healing soon and fast dammit.

Hopefully the HxH anime ends soon so I can start reading the manga.

B.O.O.M

haha hell yeah Horimiya..what an awesome chapter. But the brother...did he 'see' it? god I hope not...no amount of cute conversations are not gonna be enough to wipe that one away

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Horimiya ch37
"kinky necklace"
They did it. They really fucking did it.
Clap.gif

Koe no Katachi 42

I can't handle the sadness ;_;

Jintor

you bums, having to avoid hori spoilers on tumblr was bad enough

serves me right for not reading it tho i guess. stupid wind waker hd this is all your fault

Horimiya up to date

That was fun and LOLOLOL @ her Dad being the infinite butt monkey.

Also Ishikawa not realizing his potential is a decent tradeoff after his failure.

Chapter 32 made me laugh the hardest and its been a while since i've done that.

Soma

Horimiya up to date

I've said it before but man, Hori and Miyamura are definitely the best manga couple that I've seen in a while. They're such a fun and likeable couple with their own little personality quirks that make them entertaining. The development between them has been really great to watch enfold too.

Anime* when :(

*Not counting the OVAs which aren't bad despite the cheap production values

kasane

I could name better couples but i dont remember em

Kinda contradictory now that i think about it

Edit: also need something to cheer me up, recs pls

_hekk05

Banned
Soma 76 raws

Takumi challenges dark dude to shokugeki

Some glove throwing action

Takumi love fan club