• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 76 Raw/Spoilers:

The theme for the match is dessert. The match also becomes a shokugeki in which Takumi bets that two handed knife thing and Mimisaka bets all of his (I guess).

Mimasaka apparently doesn't care about cooking very much, all he cares is about is winning in competitions and stalking people.

Takumi is apparently popular with old japanese ladies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Attack on Titan Volume 10

Wow was not expecting that twist at the end, and so soon as well. Things are getting really interesting.

Going to buy the next two volumes. It seems most recommendations in the OP are scanlated...does anyone have any recommendations for printed manga I probably haven't read? I'm looking for something recent, but good enough to be worth owning.

I'm interested in how you took that particular twist. A lot of people really hated the way it was done, but I thought it was kind of neat.

Tripon

This has turned into a weird thread.

Ippo 1055

It's happening!!!!.ronpaulgif
pgGE2PE.jpg

Big One

Banned
I'm interested in how you took that particular twist. A lot of people really hated the way it was done, but I thought it was kind of neat.
Well it's a bit off-putting in how sudden and random it is, but so far all the twists have more or less made the story progress forward rather than drag itself or repeat itself. I feel this is the same way. Because I'm interested in where the Titans come from these twists, unlike the twists you see in something like Bleach, it actually has a purpose rather than just being a twist because it's a twist.

_hekk05

Banned
Now I feel like I belong~

W-wait...n-no noooooo

The list never forgets too.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Hhehehehe

In other news, I finally tracked down all the kalyx raws available. Some of the earlier ones had all the download links removed *sweat*

Translation work shall begin when I finally tear myself away from doto

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 6

This is still super dumb, btw.

I do like how every girl is patently insane though.

Big One

Banned
So some series I'm thinking of collecting...

Black Jack - Never read it, but I always wanted to read what is thought of Tezuka's most personal series.

Vagabond - Read, but never finished it. Would like to fix this.

Lone Wolf and Cub - I read a bit of the flipped versions years ago, but never finished it. Does Dark Horse have unflipped versions now?

Battle Angle Alita: The Last Order - I stopped a couple of years ago at the recent chapter, now that's it's ended I'm interested in finishing it. To the people that have read it: Is it worth it?

GTO - Another series I read a bit of but never finished, but the volumes are out of print so it's a bit troubling getting a complete collection.

Eden: It's an Endless World - Another series I never finished. I thought the first couple of volumes was some amazing stuff, though.

If you guys had to choose one which one would you go for?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
3536876-5081392435-idont.gif

RIGHT? IT WAS LIKE 2 AM AND I WAS SITTING AT MY DESK GRINNING EAR TO EAR LIKE "THEY DID IT"
IT WAS JUST SO FUCKING ROMANTIC. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF

Girls' school or something...which I guess is a thing...according to google.
I hear girls' school more often as part of the title of the school, and all-girls school as a descriptor.

And there are plenty of girls who were in environments where they didn't get much contact with boys, and are awkward with them as a result. But the shomin sample manga is still extreme for comedy's sake.

kasane

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You guys discussing about all girls school? yes they exist since i almost went to an all boys one back then

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
it's All girls school, isn't it?

Black Jack - Never read it, but I always wanted to read what is thought of Tezuka's most personal series.

Lone Wolf and Cub - I read a bit of the flipped versions years ago, but never finished it. Does Dark Horse have unflipped versions now?

Battle Angle Alita: The Last Order - I stopped a couple of years ago at the recent chapter, now that's it's ended I'm interested in finishing it. To the people that have read it: Is it worth it?

GTO - Another series I read a bit of but never finished, but the volumes are out of print so it's a bit troubling getting a complete collection.

Eden: It's an Endless World - Another series I never finished. I thought the first couple of volumes was some amazing stuff, though.

GTO, since it's completed.

If not, Vagabond, though waiting for it's completion might be a pain.

Eden, as it's the best one that is also finished from the bunch.

Last Order is... entertaining, but you know, not as good as the original series.

Tizoc

Started reading Shokugeki no Soma cuz I'm interested in the dark skinned chick.
So far s good, wasn't all into it when I read the first chapter, but I'm skimming through it now.

Big One

Banned
Eden, as it's the best one that is also finished from the bunch.

Last Order is... entertaining, but you know, not as good as the original series.
Yeah I remember Last Order entering some type of tournament arc and it just felt like it would never end as a series. And then I heard they were coming out with a sequel series and now I'm wondering if Gunnm will EVER get finished.

Charade

And there are plenty of girls who were in environments where they didn't get much contact with boys, and are awkward with them as a result. But the shomin sample manga is still extreme for comedy's sake.

As someone who faced this on the other side (all boys school), this is very true.

I went to an all boys school.

Oh me too! I guess I'll take one instance of you off my list, comrade.
Still 9 others though

Now that I notice that in my mind, I crossed Charade and Antiwhippy's avatars, lol.

W-wait, what?!
Charade x Antiwhippy?

Just caught up with the new chapters of Hunter X Hunter. Was a bit confusing to start with (the terrible translations don't help) but it looks like shit's about to go down.

Charade

I thought on Antiwhippy's avatar when I said Charade's avatar was hotter than _hek. Though yours is also pretty handsome! :)

Well dakku, DTL, and I have to balance out all dem waifus, y'know.

But we're list bros now...

What did I ever do to land myself on so many lists? Apart from relentless Hi Score Girl teasing

Nah, we're just teasing...not like we're serious....yeahhhh

So hekk has 9 lives?

He better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom