• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they supposed to look frightened or am I missing something? :D

Bra8oKXCUAARwTj.jpg

Looks like a new line of keychains featuring your favorite waifu holding their hands or something.

Hotei-san and Ebisu-san 1-5 + Extras

Incompetent office girl meets super-serious new transfer, yuri ensues. The ending completely slayed me. No lewdness either! If any of you guys are into such things I would definitely recommend it.

Jintor

Hotei-san and Ebisu-san 1-5 + Extras

Incompetent office girl meets super-serious new transfer, yuri ensues. The ending completely slayed me. No lewdness either! If any of you guys are into such things I would definitely recommend it.

i was hoping for lewd, but it was still good

Charade

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Sugars

If you guys want a sweet romance compilation with good art, try this. There's references to previous chapters all over the place, so now I have to go back and reread because I forgot them all.

Dog is not as cute as the previous one.

Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu) 12

Can't post any of the hot spring images because uncensored FTW.

Instead we have Taka actually manning up and putting on his armor for his woman.

Something his soulless self in the anime could never accomplish.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
They kinda just look like normal good looking manga girls.

Which is not the most uncommon thing.
This is a shoujo manga.

Jokes aside, I only pointed it out because I could almost tell what they'd look like in real life. And I found out the reason why: everyone's based off of models. I guess that's why in certain shots I thought it looked so... realistic? Maybe that's a bad word to describe it.

Where Do Babies Come From? 0
uh.

Do you like big girls 5

To be honest, it's been like 5 chapters and I can safely say not really. They still kind of creep me out. On to another experiment.

Lain

image.php

Rest well, sweet dog.

That's a weird casualty, unless it was self requested.

Haganai volume 6

It's finally that time, the time for the dumb dude to recognize Yozora as his childhood friend that he never understood was a girl. Yozora's face at the end, when he calls her Sora, was priceless.
Other than that, volume highlights why Yozora is the best and Meat is just good to keep around as a mistress.

Revo

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 13

Considering she's backing down, I'm sad that last chapter will probably keep the status quo in meddling instead of things naturally panning out.

Do You Like Big Girls? 5

Am I still reading this?

I've been watching Akagi and that Mahjong game had no finesse, no excitement. It needed more people confused as to what was going on.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is a shoujo manga.

Jokes aside, I only pointed it out because I could almost tell what they'd look like in real life. And I found out the reason why: everyone's based off of models. I guess that's why in certain shots I thought it looked so... realistic? Maybe that's a bad word to describe it.

I dunno what it says about me but I find that shoujo and josei has the hottest female characters. Though it's mostly because they're so much less likely to have generic shounen waifu tropes.

They also have the hottest male characters.

KumaJG

Not really.

I rarely, if ever, got the feeling like the author just put stuff in to draw things out unnecessarily, unlike Bleach or Murata's One Punch Man.

The author doesn't draw things but he does say things progress the story slow. For being week to week manga that is bothersome to me. If it were a weekly or monthly series I wouldn't have a problem with the pacing.

Charade

I Girl 2

Man, the brother really was a creep. Anndd, it's dropped. Can't say I'm too disappointed, besides the nice art and the prospect of a yuri harem.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno what it says about me but I find that shoujo and josei has the hottest female characters. Though it's mostly because they're so much less likely to have generic shounen waifu tropes.

They also have the hottest male characters.
Obviously ignoring the majority of shitty shoujo manga, I think I agree? Maybe? I mean, the first people I think of when I think of hot manga characters are like everyone from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. I think a big component of that is that they're all pretty stylish and fashionable. But I think the biggest reason I find them hot is the character development. Character development is sexy.

Though I don't really read enough josei yet to form any solid opinion. :(

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah, nevermind. I see the posts now.

A dumb argument in the League thread that basically amounts to Haly shitting up the thread because some LoLGAF junior went to shit up their thread.

The funny thing was that it involved 3 dota 2 regulars. 2 of which got banned rofl. one being haly.

scy

The funny thing was that it involved 3 dota 2 regulars. 2 of which got banned rofl. one being haly.

I actually overlooked Archie getting banned too.

RIP, I guess. Stop shitting up the thread
that I don't even post in anymore

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I actually overlooked Archie getting banned too.

RIP, I guess. Stop shitting up the thread
that I don't even post in anymore

Not my fault we have users on GAF who believe in retaliating just because they got shot at!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, nevermind. I see the posts now.

A dumb argument in the League thread that basically amounts to Haly shitting up the thread because some LoLGAF junior went to shit up their thread.

The great MOBA war claims more victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom