• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

Well I read the first chapter and my first impression stands >_>

RbQrFbt.png

Revo

Mob Psycho 64.1

Geeze, poor Mob.

Kono Oto Tomare! 18

Woo training camp.

Ubel Blatt 123

Guess everyone gets fairy magic now.

Mob Psycho 64.1

Hmm, this is a little disappointing. Especially in the companion spirit. Mob is probably going to crush him when he gets out, and he will deserve it. This is a bit tedious at the moment though.

Big One

Banned
Kingdom Chapter 256

Come on, Seikyou? That's such bullshit. Where did he come from? I thought he was dead. Wasn't the whole point of the mission of the very first arc was to murder him?

That's kind of BS plotpoint imo. Though it sounds like it'll backfire on him considering how much of a sneaky bitch Seikyou is.

Maybe we'll see in the next chapters of Koe No Katachi
Ishida being handicapped as a results of his wounds and being bullied (again). That would fit nicely with the theme of being disabled. But it would be too out of focus of the main themes maybe

Big One

Banned
Kingdom Volume 25

Holy fucking shit, this volume is so fucking good. The odds are so stacked against the Qin army it's comical but has me so pumped into seeing what's going to happen now. The series has been building up for this and thus-far this has to be my favorite volume in the entire series. Just so good. This is becoming one of my favorite all time manga.

Easily one of the greatest volumes of manga I've ever read in my life.

minty_jpg

Tokyo Ghoul 11

What in the fuck did I get myself into?

Toujuushi 1-2 (one-shot)

Really heart warming story about war and monsters. Almost cried, but I'm a softy.

Real Account 3

I'm surprised the game master has let the loud mouth main character just do what he wants. I would've killed him off.

Charade

Ningyo no Ouji-sama 1

A mermaid's wish to become human comes true, but with a..uh...twist...Pretty funny, though I have no idea where this is going to go from here. :D
TL

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Koe no Katachi 44
Bitch slap.
Dammit Ueno, you've gone too far.

Jitsu wa Watashi 24

Annoying orange not being annoying, and the real demon appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom