• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

So I remember reading one chapter of a series that had something to do with tigers and a military group in the snow, I know its pretty much no information but would any one have an idea of what that series could be?

Charade

So I remember reading one chapter of a series that had something to do with tigers and a military group in the snow, I know its pretty much no information but would any one have an idea of what that series could be?

Koukoku no Shugosha?

The second chapter was actually just released/updated :D

Mortemis

Banned
Assassination Classroom 92

Gotta love Class E's hijinks. That Asano guy is annoying, but he makes a good villain I guess. Can't wait to see what Class E is gonna do next.

Soma

Otoyomegatari Ch. 39

pLC1A.gif
Kaoru Mori

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 6

Much better than Vol 5 since it wasn't a bunch of side stories. Best girl Mayumi scene~~~

Seeing that Erika and Leo have been moving forward together is nice. Seemed like the Mizuki and Mikihiko scene never resolved after he ran after her? Maybe I accidentally skipped something.

Looks like everything is heating up everywhere romance wise, and story wise :D. Seems like this arc finishes next volume and can't wait to see what Tatsuya does about everything.

But need more Mayumi, please.

Nordicus

Otoyomegatari 39

I feel like this'll be one of those stories where everything is nice, fluffy and very pure garden, until near the end it all comes crashing down.

Then everyone in ManGAF will look like this cat

NA2jSBT.jpg

Charade

Otoyomegatari 39

I feel like this'll be one of those stories where everything is nice, fluffy and very pure garden, until near the end it all comes crashing down.

Then everyone in ManGAF will look like this cat

Well considering they're both married and the time period...

Dammit Nordicus, stop ruining all our fun!

Solune

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Nonbirishita Houkoku 1-End
Spin-off of the source material that I'm not familiar with but it was pretty self-contained comedy and I enjoyed it. The art is really nice too, reminds me of Sunday comics style. The ending is great with the Bikini armor trope, since that was going around twitter the other day.

Charade

NEVER! I'm already pondering about the potential future body count

Well uh, I'm prepared for it now, so don't count me!
But you probably should :D

Yes thats it, thanks a bunch. Why the long wait between releases?

Well a different group did the second chapter, so I'm guessing the first group just dropped it. It's a crazy coincidence you asked about it though, I just posted about it. I wouldn't have remembered the name so fast otherwise. Perfect timing, I must say! :p

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 24

Mikan just gained some points. Though she's destined to lose ;__;

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch24

Gotta love the use of beat panels. We all know who the true demon queen is.

Josou Shounen Anthology Comic - Kamaboko Red: Saraba Heibon no Hibi yo

So, I checked this out.

I don't know what I expected, but I should have read the tags.

Shengar

Kingdom Volume 25

Holy fucking shit, this volume is so fucking good. The odds are so stacked against the Qin army it's comical but has me so pumped into seeing what's going to happen now. The series has been building up for this and thus-far this has to be my favorite volume in the entire series. Just so good. This is becoming one of my favorite all time manga.

Easily one of the greatest volumes of manga I've ever read in my life.

Coalition War Arc is one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) story of war ever told in a fiction. It will pumped your blood through and through.

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 7

Adaptation when?

Seeing Tatsuya in all his might and glory was pretty nice. As was seeing everyone else's efforts that were not put to waste. Tatsuya so OP.

I enjoyed a lot more Miyuki this volume than I normally do as she had a lot of good lines and moments. Although Mayumi herself had a really nice moment as well (more mayumi pls). The movements between the battlefields felt really fast paced which was nice considering the timeframe of the battles. That the early on of the battles focused more on not-Tatsuya was used well to paint a lot more pictures of the battlefield than we would have gotten from just following Tatsuya around various battlefields.

I can't wait to see the wind down from this.

Ore Monogatari!! 1-7 (caught up)

I love this. Like everything about it. This is easily top 2 shoujo manga I've ever read.

Definitely picking up the physical version on release.

Takeo and Yamato are so adorable together holy shit.

it's cute, funny with great characters and some fun situational comedy. Yamato has amazing blush faces.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 7

Adaptation when?

Seeing Tatsuya in all his might and glory was pretty nice. As was seeing everyone else's efforts that were not put to waste. Tatsuya so OP.

I enjoyed a lot more Miyuki this volume than I normally do as she had a lot of good lines and moments. Although Mayumi herself had a really nice moment as well (more mayumi pls). The movements between the battlefields felt really fast paced which was nice considering the timeframe of the battles. That the early on of the battles focused more on not-Tatsuya was used well to paint a lot more pictures of the battlefield than we would have gotten from just following Tatsuya around various battlefields.

I can't wait to see the wind down from this.

Should be getting animated at least based on the comment that the anime would do yokohama.

He does a good job of giving equally important focus to many around Tatsuya.

Mirai Nikki vol. 1

After picking this up on the Kindle store last night (was only £1.85/$3), I decided to read it on my iPad instead of waiting a couple of weeks because I was bored.

No awesome yandere faces in this volume, guess I'll have to wait for volume 2.

But still.

I watched some of the anime for this but never quite got around to finishing it. I still think Yuno's awesome and adorable, in spite of
because of?
her violent tendencies.

I'm excited to see Yuno murder people.

Dynedom

Seven Deadly Sins - 84

Hendricksen turning it up a notch and I'm sure Ban is going to become a temporary antagonist. Should be a good'un.

Jesus x Dogs 4
BryXhNNCMAEgtym.png

Fun conclusion to the volume, still one of my favorite shoujo action type series with all male casts going on. The dream about the relationship and the cover page for the chapter of him around the leash and such was kind of funny, as well as the scene walking to school and being all happy and cute. I wish v2 wasnt the last volume :(

Scum

I left the current arc to the side to build up and just started to catch up. I'm on ch. 556 and I'm trying to figure out what the bloody hell Ichigo really is. Human? Shinigami? Vizard? Hollow? Arancar? Quincy?? A human/Quincy combo with powers from all of the above??

I don't even...

FillerB

I left the current arc to the side to build up and just started to catch up. I'm on ch. 556 and I'm trying to figure out what the bloody hell Ichigo really is. Human? Shinigami? Vizard? Hollow? Arancar? Quincy?? A human/Quincy combo with powers from all of the above??

I don't even...

0394_gfkj7.gif

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 8

While learning about the past of Miyuki/Tatsuya/etc was certainly interesting and entertaining, I wish that this volume had more fallout from what happened last volume.

Guess I'll get that from the next volume, hopefully.

scy

Seeking for Death 9 - Aoi is the only good girl in this bunch and she's going to have the worst death imaginable.

Nanatsu no Taizai 84 - Hendricksen to one-up everyone, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom