• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Koe no katachi 44 RAW

fCdq00C.jpg

Pretty much

Am the only one who
was hoping that Ishida's injuries would be more severe?

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom 394

Looks like Ouhon's fight is up first, damn I want Shihaku (or now Earl Shi) to shove his spear through Ouhon's throat, but damn it all since there's no doubt he's gonna win at the end of it.

How is Asano annoying?

Asano is the principal's son right? Should have said kinda annoying, but I'm just not a fan of characters that are overly smart & cocky, but like I said he makes a good villain.

Zweizer

Banned
AKB49 ch163

Alice isn't Okabe-tier yet but that was pretty great.

Seeking for Death ch9

All this chapter told me, beyond how stupid this whole thing is being developed, is that Aoi is the best girl.

Revo

Takkoku!!! 7

The reveal of an antagonist with a deep seated past with the protagonist this early never makes me feel comfortable.

Also sao2 is lols.

Takkoku!!! 7

The reveal of an antagonist with a deep seated past with the protagonist this early never makes me feel comfortable.

Also sao2 is lols.

SAO2's first episode was pretty good tbf. was a setup episode, so not like super exciting, but still

you just can't handle Asuna being all dere dere

Revo

SAO2's first episode was pretty good tbf. was a setup episode, so not like super exciting, but still

you just can't handle Asuna being all dere dere

Setup was fine. Asuna being dere was fine.
Having her answer to what to do after school was over was be with Kirito and that Kirito didn't tell her that he was going to risk his life just so we get a drama moment later on was the lols.

What's so good about Akame Ga Kill ? I don't see the appeal. I have not read it yet though.

Esdese.

What's so good about Akame Ga Kill ? I don't see the appeal. I have not read it yet though.

Esdese

Setup was fine. Asuna being dere was fine.
Having her answer to what to do after school was over was be with Kirito and that Kirito didn't tell her that he was going to risk his life just so we get a drama moment later on was the lols.

the only parts I thought were hokey were the dodgy CG in the OP and Shinon's gratuitous ass cleavage

dani_dc

Koe No Katachi 44

As much as I want to, I just can't hate Ueno, she's a bad person, but I can appreciate how forward she is with it, that and she always tends to lead to interesting sequences.

Zweizer

Banned
Anagle Mole ch1

Concept isn't anything groundbreaking but it's somewhat fun for a first chapter. I'm kind of annoyed by the use of gibberish terms without any explanation for illustrating the culture differences though.

Kuroko no Basket

caught up

saw Akashi go insane and eventually return to his original self

I find it extremely funny how everyone can see laser eyes spewing out of the characters using the ZONE

kasane

I wish kuroko stop taking itself seriously and it will be so much better

Look at new pot, author knew all it was was fanservice and he took everything way over the top but at the same time its not pretending to be serious

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Wild Life

How come no one told me about this? This is delinquent slice of life comedy with a dog. The images aren't spoilers because there is no context.

http://imgur.com/UtPAQs8

There hasn't been a new chapter in a few years is why.

Ah, Wild Life, it's basically veterinary manga, which is kinda refreshing. I've already read it to completion since it was published in my country :)

Shengar

Ah, Wild Life, it's basically veterinary manga, which is kinda refreshing. I've already read it to completion since it was published in my country :)

The later part turned into trivia-infodump-wall-of-turd though. Too many interesting, yet irrelevant information got discussed like the author don't know what he should write next on veterinary world.

don't worry

when scy tries to prevent you from reading something he's actually using reverse psychology and wants you to suffer

btw, have you read Kimi no Iru Machi?

Rhapsody

Banned
don't worry

when scy tries to prevent you from reading something he's actually using reverse psychology and wants you to suffer

btw, have you read Kimi no Iru Machi?

Psh, Kimi no Iru Machi isn't suffering now. If it was read on a weekly basis, that was suffering, and it was prolonged suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom