• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right I'd forgotten Esdese developed a huge crush on Tatsumi.

I should get back to reading that soon.

Seven Deadly Sins 84

This series progresses really fast. Didn't think they'd rescue the king already. Not even 2 years.

Mortemis

Banned
Now that OP and Naruto have their own threads, wednesdaygaf will dwindle down until there's nothing left and smut will reign supreme.

RIP.

Now that OP and Naruto have their own threads, wednesdaygaf will dwindle down until there's nothing left and smut will reign supreme.

RIP.
ALL HAIL SMUT

Anagle Mole 11
Er8o7tc.jpg

Rhapsody

Banned
I wonder which has a better shot. Shokugeki no Soma getting an anime first or Bleach getting another anime to conclude the series before that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Maybe if the spam was cut down, things would be easier to read... just saying.

I wonder which has a better shot. Shokugeki no Soma getting an anime first or Bleach getting another anime to conclude the series before that.

Depends on when Bleach ends.

Zweizer

Banned
REC by MIZU Asato (One-shot)

Creepy start then gets incredibly heartrending in the span of 24 pages.

Senpai or kouhai, we are all united in a single cause against hekk and his evil machinations.

Obviously we all should add hekk to our kill shit list.

RIP.

You're insane. This is paradise.

Mortemis

Banned

Soma. Bleach probably won't get another anime until it ends, and it looks like there's a fair amount left before that. Soma will probably get an anime sometime next year.

You're insane. This is paradise.

To really show how times have changed, next title should be "Thought this was shounen paradise, it was smut hell."

OP and Naruto had thread before and it didn't stop tbh so I highly doubt this.

Weren't those anime threads? I know at least that the OP one was. Anyways you're probably right, seeing as HxH has it's own thread and people (even me) still post impressions here.

Big One

Banned
I ain't talking about One Piece exclusively in the manga thread, hell no. All my manga business is on here cause I read other series as well. No reason to join a specific thread for it outside of talking about the intricate details of the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I ain't talking about One Piece exclusively in the manga thread, hell no. All my manga business is on here cause I read other series as well. No reason to join a specific thread for it outside of talking about the intricate details of the series.

Good point.
Threads for much deeper discussion without things getting derailed.

Koe No Katachi- Ueno is this generations version of Dio. You thought I was a pretty girl? Nope it's just me Ueno here to ruin your life. How long before she finds a stone mask and turns into a vampire?

Weren't those anime threads? I know at least that the OP one was. Anyways you're probably right, seeing as HxH has it's own thread and people (even me) still post impressions here.

IIRC they were catch all at one point then the manga stuff became its own thread.

tbh honest i'm expecting that thread to become some lovefest garbage since it will more likely attract the people who still like Naruto but couldn't take this thread due to the constant shitting on it.

So i wouldn't be surprised if people like Sai and Psycho_Mantis are abundant in there

Busaiku

I mean, technically "Hansel" was a separate character too, but I'd imagine most people would've voted for them as a single character.

Lol it seems like my Toriko OT was the catalyst that triggered this crazy Shonen OT mania

;)

Well at least I had permission

Edit: Funnily enough I expected this to happen hence why I hesitated for awhile

Still though... I am really proud of my banners

IIRC they were catch all at one point then the manga stuff became its own thread.

tbh honest i'm expecting that thread to become some lovefest garbage since it will more likely attract the people who still like Naruto but couldn't take this thread due to the constant shitting on it.

So i wouldn't be surprised if people like Sai and Psycho_Mantis are abundant in there
:/

I feel sorry for them... The thread is already 4 pages complaining on how bad the series went into the gutter

Myself included

I feel awful....
A little... Maybe not

Jintor

why bother with a succubus when you could have the best witch in england

wtf is junketsu no maria? Time to find out i guess. I can't leave a manga that has a chapter title like 'spread of firearm and establishment of nationalism and virgin' alone, can I? No. No I cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom