• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

So what generally happens to series still running when a magazine ends? Find a new home? It's weird, I just caught up on Sekine-kun no Koi and I think it was still ongoing in Manga Erotics F.

Tried to improve my typesetting a bit. You can now see that everything is centered slightly better now, and I can now slant text (lol)

It does look better.

Shengar

Things manga authors need to stop doing:
One Piece: making attractive ladies copies of Nami + Robin. Also tone down the incredibly excessive fanservice. It's like there's some sort of rule or something in OP that every attractive female in OP must wear something totally ridiculous.
What ridiculous is that both Nami and Robin looks very similar each other. Back in the Baroque Works era, Robin have peculiar aura that makes her totally different from Nami. Heck, its not just Robin, but also others female characters looks different to each others. I think the biggest factor why most recent OP female characters feel like a Nami expies is due to their facial expression looks the same.
Not exactly (though Ivankov's fucking awesome, especially with the voice he has in the anime)

I get your point from that picture (That Law, Kidd, and Basil), but for Ivankov, (s)he have peculiar physical trait (the chin and) that hard to found in modern OP female character.

Genshiken

...and I'm up to the last chapter.

VsSB7A1.png

Shockingtruth.jpg

So, as I was saying, this has turned into a romance series. Though I'm curious of what will happen next.

Akito

Beelzebub Side Story 1
Good old Belzebub, would have minded seeing all characters turning into kids for a couple chapters.

Wakeup Deadman

it was alright and i want to see how it plays out

MC is an annoying twat though (dude gained a massive L for what he did at the train tracks tbh), Skull is fucking awesome and the fourth wall breaking and/or anime/manga references are weird as fuck.

the most surprising
twist so far is the one with the school girl and how she was actually a zombie, though to be fair i should have seen it when Kanis injected her.

dramatis

Wait, Prison school isn't smut? For some reason I always thought it was smut since I see "dat ass" posts, but I guess its not since its on the nonsmut banner.
I'm working on it, I'm working on it...Been waiting forever for clean version of Boku Girl cover, and also just going through the thread to see what people are actually reading that's not smut. Maybe I should just drop Dragons Rioting up there and call it a day.

Whoa, don't mind me who has never posted in this thread before, just coming here to say this is the wrongest post that has ever wronged.
Welcome to the thread, but you literally fell into a huge gaping Pokemon Team Rocket level of a troll trap there.

Btw, even though DTL is a troll on occasion he reads good stuff.

Kami-sama no Iutoori 3
tumblr_n59aq0IW0g1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Sadly it almost feels as if the story will be over soon with the full explanation of Midori's powers being given and the potential problem with how overpowering his kisses are. I do not want Hinata to turn into a crow from it but, I also dont want Midori to die. As his guardian, it would be sad to see Midori die as well. Hinata's life has already been full of tragedy before, so for him to lose someone else would be saddening.

Though it would be kind of nice to keep getting these kiss scenes.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Banana kun

DTL is love

DTL is life

Im gonna get into yaoi. someday, maybe not.

might want to start with manga that contain shonen ai first, something like Kino nani tabetta /what did you eat yesterday
It's cooking with a dash of shonen ai, so there's a recipe, and couple of drama, and it's non smut.

Teppu is back!? time to read it again

Vito

Banned
For good yaoi manga, please read Kino nani tabetta /what did you eat yesterday
It's cooking/ yaoi manga, so there's a recipe, and couple of drama, and it's non smut.

It's NOT yaoi, the main couple of the story being gay doesn't suddenly toss it under the BL bus. It was serialized in Kodansha's Morning magazine ffs, even Vertical the English publisher pointed out that it's not a "yaoi" manga.

Teppu is back!? time to read it again

Teppu has been back for what, half a year now and people still make these comments? Anyways anyone who isn't reading it...

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
What? I never know that you into yaoi D:

Correction, shounen ai.

It's NOT yaoi, the main couple of the story being gay doesn't suddenly toss it under the BL bus. It was serialized in Kodansha's Morning magazine ffs, even Vertical the English publisher pointed out that it's not a "yaoi" manga.

Teppu has been back for what, half a year now and people still make these comments? Anyways anyone who isn't reading it...

You are absolutely right, it contain shonen ai, and i shall correct my post.

Well, i'm definitely a slowpoke

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kami-sama no Iutoori 3
tumblr_n59aq0IW0g1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Sadly it almost feels as if the story will be over soon with the full explanation of Midori's powers being given and the potential problem with how overpowering his kisses are. I do not want Hinata to turn into a crow from it but, I also dont want Midori to die. As his guardian, it would be sad to see Midori die as well. Hinata's life has already been full of tragedy before, so for him to lose someone else would be saddening.

Though it would be kind of nice to keep getting these kiss scenes.

Posts like this that makes me think this thread need a NSFW tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom