• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan 31
himoumaru31.png
i can feel moe in it

Donyatsu 25

this has p. much turned into pacific rim donutcat edition and it owns

dumbyugi

Azumi 1-12

This was a lot more intense than I first thought it would be. It's about a group 10 of kids who were raised to be assassins by a man who they call Grandpa. They are traveling around with Grandpa while doing whatever he says. The main focus of the story is Azumi, the only woman in the group. Not that she even knew what a woman was until she was 10 or 11. The twist in the first chapter was a little unexpected but it really helps to show just how loyal the kids are to Grandpa. This is 40 something volumes long so I suspect that the series will follow Azumi as she grows into an adult. I'm looking foward to reading more.

Azumi 1-12

This was a lot more intense than I first thought it would be. It's about a group 10 of kids who were raised to be assassins by a man who they call Grandpa. They are traveling around with Grandpa while doing whatever he says. The main focus of the story is Azumi, the only woman in the group. Not that she even knew what a woman was until she was 10 or 11. The twist in the first chapter was a little unexpected but it really helps to show just how loyal the kids are to Grandpa. This is 40 something volumes long so I suspect that the series will follow Azumi as she grows into an adult. I'm looking foward to reading more.

there's a live action movie that's pretty questionable. product of the times i must say.

Caught up with OP, He really needs to ease up on ramming the page full and having speech bubbles everywhere. One or two of the chapters I had trouble working out what in the hell was actually going on.

Also is Berserk dead now? Feels like its been 6+ months since the last chapter.

Aizo

Banned
Caught up with OP, He really needs to ease up on ramming the page full and having speech bubbles everywhere. One or two of the chapters I had trouble working out what in the hell was actually going on.

Also is Berserk dead now? Feels like its been 6+ months since the last chapter.

It's been almost eleven months.

Ai no Hyouteki 2
tumblr_mv6qznJe1p1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The mother and father having a part in this whole scheme was rotten, but hilarious. At least Sakura finally was able to express his feelings and that we see hot red and flustered Masaomi got when Sakura took charge of some things, just hold his arm even. Good short story.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Wish it lasted as long as Alpha. Didn't want it to end.

Anything similar?

Will probably watch Aria next.

OTOUTO JA IRARENAI!! 2

Yes the brothers may finally get together sooner rather than way late. Cant wait and even such a supportive family and friends there.

Soul Catcher(s) 2 and 3

Had already read the translations, but it was good to see it paired with the text, far easier than the alternative. Regardless, Tokisaka and Kamine are truly the best new duo of jump manga, and Utebi is great percussion leader. Looking good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Question of the century:
Are we ManGAF or MangaGAF?

Its MangaGAF but people who like pretending its for Men only like ManGAF (or they simply don't understand that the play on words is completely incomprehensible to anyone other than like 10 people who regularly post in the thread).

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko
I'm really glad that Midora isn't the bad guy anymore, i like him a lot unlike Starjun.
The arm and leg are obviously the from the devil within Toriko and are the sign of him awakening his Gourmet Cells just like how happened to Starjun and his eye.

Toriko 255-256

For some odd reason I forgot to read last weeks chapter, kind of undermined the death when he was in fact not dead the next chapter. I'm not really sure how Toriko and company are ever going to get strong enough to fight some of the characters this series has introduced.

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko 255-256

For some odd reason I forgot to read last weeks chapter, kind of undermined the death when he was in fact not dead the next chapter. I'm not really sure how Toriko and company are ever going to get strong enough to fight some of the characters this series has introduced.

Do i need to remind you the huge power up Toriko had with food immersion? Before he could something like 16 hit Kugi Punch per arm and right after that he can do 50 hits per arm. Shimabukuro already put the basis for the next power up in this chapter.

Nichijou 92
The moment i saw Mai i understood everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom