• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

Yeah, I looked it up, that was actually in the very first chapter. Although he did say "at least" 10 people.

Yea that's what I thought I remember when I first started reading one piece and remember him saying that and thinking it would be cool.

Naruto
Naruto could be a great Hokage, with all his communication skills.

Bleach
Sometimes I wonder why I'm still reading this.

One Piece
Something happens! Yay! But I'm not really enjoying OP lately, I feel that there too many new characters.

wonzo

Banned
New WSJ covers:

cisq3ctynfw6xku5x.jpg

OP looks alright and finally a good cover for Nisekoi but LFMAO @Toriko.
Hands down the ugliest manga cover I've ever seen.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, I looked it up, that was actually in the very first chapter. Although he did say "at least" 10 people.

People hold onto this claim way too much.
Oda may have changed his plans. Hell, One Piece was supposed to run for 5 years.
That first chapter was published in 1997, a lot has changed since. Anything could happen.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
KNIM Nanami Sex chapter

No different from the Eba or Rin chapters, but instead its in a barn.

Gazoinks

Dorohedoro 120

Such... slow... updates... And I still don't really know what's going on. The series is definitely building up to a climax though, I hope it ends satisfactorily with all the mysteries it's set up.

Devil Nikaido is so cheerful. Hope she doesn't fully transform though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
2595Nbx.gif

So since it's part of Jump, what day of the week should i expect Food Smut to come out?

Sunday. It used to come out faster but the project manager quit/left/something, so don't expect anything before the weekend.

Kreed

One Piece 726:

im still wondering how Trebol is the toy fruit user considering the fact that he seems like he has the slime fruit or something along those lines.

There's probably some pun that explains this.

He could be using his power similar to how Moria used his, in that he's not turning people into toys, but putting part of the person into the toys to make them animate objects.

Still wouldn't explain the memory loss part of the ability though.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
He could be using his power similar to how Moria used his, in that he's not turning people into toys, but putting part of the person into the toys to make them animate objects.

Still wouldn't explain the memory loss part of the ability though.

They don't seem to have actual memory loss, we've seen a variety of toys talk about who they used to be. This new one was thinking using his normal mind as well. I'd guess the part of the ability that demands they adhere to the rules of the family is what keeps them all in line.

[Edit] Oh you mean the toy's loved ones losing their memories don't you. Yeah, dunno.

Wagatsuma 41.5
I like how the manga doesn't take itself seriously one bit. Also, dirty jokes.

So, is there anyone in ManGAF who also plays Pokémon X/Y ?
pls add me 5198 - 2827 - 8642

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You guys remember chapter 200 of Rage Town? Well... remember how we got 200.1 a while back? Apparently there's fucking 200.2.

Angry Grimace

I reviewed the Manami sex chapter already guys!

Seo straight up whoring his characters out. Yeah.

You guys remember chapter 200 of Rage Town? Well... remember how we got 200.1 a while back? Apparently there's fucking 200.2.

LOL You do realize that 200.3, 200.4, 200.5 and 200.6 is going to happen right?

Thats right! 4 more chapters of that softcore hentai.

Oh PC for me as well, I'm mostly mad because of the stupidity it will bring to gaming side for the coming years.

Yeah it was the same for Mass Effect until ME2 came to PS3 later for this gen.

Man I have a feeling EA might just win worst company in America AGAIN! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom