• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
The thing you gotta admit with dtl is how nice he really is.
I mean for everything that happens in OP he still believes that it can happen.
Keep fighting the good fight!

Where the hell is Toriko?
Not that I like it or something >.>

Don't be shy you are in good company here friend.

bjork

They're going to get to Raftel, and all the mysteries will be unveiled, and then everyone will head to see Laboon, and someone will go, "hey Luffy, didn't you say you wanted 10 members? We only had nine, what happened?" Then he will break the fourth wall and look at you, the reader, and make some comment about how you're the 10th member and the glue that kept the crew together.

upandaway

So, is there anyone in ManGAF who also plays Pokémon X/Y ?
pls add me 5198 - 2827 - 8642
I did just now, add me back

They're going to get to Raftel, and all the mysteries will be unveiled, and then everyone will head to see Laboon, and someone will go, "hey Luffy, didn't you say you wanted 10 members? We only had nine, what happened?" Then he will break the fourth wall and look at you, the reader, and make some comment about how you're the 10th member and the glue that kept the crew together.
Don't forget the part where the treasure of One Piece was about the adventure all along, and every single thought-dead character comes back for the final party

scy

Don't forget the part where the treasure of One Piece was about the adventure all along, and every single thought-dead character comes back for the final party

guys guys

seriously

spoilers

guys

Gintamen

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome - 42

Titanwall allusion #2

Got to love all those faces I could never recognize, when does Nishikida run out of refferences for those?

Articalys

Crunchyroll Manga is live now:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga

Looks like each series has a different number of volumes available for the back catalog at the moment (for example, Space Brothers only goes from vol.1-11, and KNIM only has the most recent volume), and a couple of them don't actually have the most absolute recent chapter as the simulpub. Go and check it out.

Mael

Don't be shy you are in good company here friend.

I'm really conflicted on Toriko, on 1 side it's insane and the ideas are really there.
On the other side its art is the worst I've ever seen this side of Scribbles X Scribbles and it makes no goddamn sense.
It never disappoint though, it's not Naruto with endless shitty hax just because or TNJ.
It's not Bleach with BS over BS and cretinus logic that pass for plans in that thing.
If the art was better I would be all over this.
And no the muscular characters aren't a problem, I'm doing Hokuto no Ken and I'm loving every panel of this wonderful piece of history.

Looks like each series has a different number of volumes available for the back catalog at the moment (for example, Space Brothers only goes from vol.1-11, and KNIM only has the most recent volume, and a couple of them don't actually have the most absolute recent chapter as the simulpub. Go and check it out.

How odd UQ Holder only has two chapters.

But at least its chapters through 84 of Yamada and the Seven Witches.

mhs004

Looks like each series has a different number of volumes available for the back catalog at the moment (for example, Space Brothers only goes from vol.1-11, and KNIM only has the most recent volume), and a couple of them don't actually have the most absolute recent chapter as the simulpub. Go and check it out.

Lol Fairy Tail and Titan only have the last few chapters. I knew something like this would probably happen.

Here's whatever we managed to get translated since the announcement.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada 81-82

I totally called this method of caputring Saionji. Hell, I pretty much figured that her problem was what it was.

Articalys

And here's their official release article, with a few other notes:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/30/its-here-crunchyroll-manga-is-now-open
How can I access Crunchyoll Manga?

Crunchyroll Manga is available through a Crunchyoll Manga membership for $4.95/month, or through a Crunchyroll All-Access membership which includes anime, dramas, and discounts in the Crunchyroll Store for just $11.95/month. Manga and All-Access members will be able to access all Crunchyroll Manga content, including catalog chapters, with no ads and exclusive control options. All other Crunchyroll members will only have access to the latest simultaneously published (“simulpub”) chapters with limited advertisements.

Why are certain chapters of a particular title not available on Crunchyroll Manga?

Due to contractual negotiations with publishers, if a physical copy or e-book is available for sale, that series might not be available on Crunchyroll Manga. We are working towards ensuring that volumes not available for digital reading be available for physical purchase on our E-Commerce store with membership benefits.

Why is a certain title not available in my territory?

Some manga may be region blocked on a title-by-title basis for a number of reasons, the major reasons being the Japanese publisher's relationships with publishers in the particular country and their existing licensing situation there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I did just now, add me back

But Whitebeard confirmed One Piece is real. It's a thing!

Yamada and the Seven Witches 81 - 84
tumblr_mvhpco2zlD1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hilarious moment, their faces even, and poor Tamaki in his featured cover chapter. With everything coming together, really changes my view on Yamazaki, though where would Asuka now fit in into this romance scheme.

-Will miss the random bolding :(

Wagastsuma-san Wa Ore no Yome 42

ahahahaha. Ken-niisan. ahahahahahaha. I love this manga so much. and Sylvia's back!

Kimi ni Iru Machi 200.2

Whoring his characters out to sell crappy dvds... On the other hand this can be considered a good end and consider the series finished.

I've bitten the bullet and upgraded to All Access, here's a complete list of what's available for UK users right now:

Attack on Titan Ch. 46 - 50
Mysterious Girlfriend X Ch.1-52, 82
Fairy Tail Ch. 334 - 357
Space Brothers Ch. 1 - 109
Yumda-kun & the Seven Witches Ch. 1 - 51.5, 65 - 84
Coppelion Ch. 1 - 77, 200 - 205
A Town Where You Live Ch. 223 - 249
As The Gods Will (Second Series) Ch. 1 - 40
Fort of Apocalypse Ch. 1 - 19, 25
My Wife is Wagatsuma-san Ch. 1 - 44, 48 - 67
The Seven Deadly Sins Ch. 1 - 52
UQ Holder Ch. 1 & 2.

mhs004

I've bitten the bullet and upgraded to All Access, here's a complete list of what's available for UK users right now:

Fairy Tail Ch. 334 - 357
UQ Holder Ch. 1 & 2.
Wow that kind of sucks. Even with the series that aren't in print the chapters are everywhere and skips some. Should have planned out the start more.

Articalys

On a side note, I find it amusing how the shorthand for "popular" and "updated" in French are "les + regardés" and "les + récents". Never thought of the plus symbol being shorthand for the word "plus" in this context meaning "more/most"; is that sort of thing common in French?

Kurita

Yes, like - for "moins" (minus).
"Les - regardés" -> "Les moins regardés" or "Least popular" if you want (I don't know how to make it clear but you get what I mean :lol).

Web reader seems to be completely non-functional (although I suspect the fact that I got an advertisement might have something to do with it). Can report that the Android app works pretty well.

Fairy Tail Ch. 334 - 357
UQ Holder Ch. 1 & 2.

Such a random assortment of available chapters.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

That's some Wonderful 101 shit right there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I paid for the extra 5 bucks on top of Crunchyroll (which I've had forever anyways) even if its useless because I read a lot of those series anyways.

I really hope that in this weeks chapter of Toriko we could find out what the hell happened to Coco.... seriously wheres my homie at? ;P

Also Ichiryuu should not return and instead just vanish and go on a solo mission somewhere

Shouta

AKB49 144-156

Been awhile since I read any so I caught up from where I last left off. This manga continues to so good. They've finally moved over to NMB48 (the Osaka version of AKB48). The "Is a Minori a man!? Let's find out!" episode of the TV show in the manga was really amusing and the way it ended, hah. The main conflict in this arc is kinda interesting too.

My only real complaint is that it's always Minori's idol career on the line. Which makes sense but could be used less as the stakes.

Wiseblade

The crunchyroll manga selection looks pretty crappy, but it's all stuff I'm behind on. I'll probably bite once they update the android app.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is anyone still translating Assassination Classroom? My news feeds for the last few weeks have been silent, and is only showing raws for it coming out.

MGX 81

I'll take this over 'childhood promise' or 'boy picks up eraser for girl'.

Taboo-Tattoo 23

Tp6Zfzh.gif

Now for x chapters of waiting for MC to get his shit together. Although I can't exactly blame him given what's just happened.

wonzo

Banned

I might sub if they manage to pick-up what was on JManga as they pretty much hosted the entire thing. Otherwise it's p. disappointing thus far.

e: Okay so I tried out the iOS app on my iPad and not only is there no double page view for landscape mode but the single page view cuts off the the bottom of the page so you have to scroll down to see it all. What a joke.

Stulaw

Love in Hell 1-18(END)
Saw this suggested on Amazon, so I thought I'd check it out, it turned out pretty good, although the rushed ending suggested that it was cancelled.

Our north america top summer manga sales finally came out, poor bleach.

1. Naruto
  2. Sailor Moon
  3. Black Butler
  4. Alice in the Country of Hearts
  5. Soul Eater
  6. Attack on Titan
  7. Bleach
  8. BLue Exorcist
  9. Fairy Tail
  10. One Piece
  11. Death Note
  12. Rosario + Vampire
  13. Yu-Gi-Oh!
  14. Full Metal Alchemist
  15. Maximum Ride
  16. Pandora Hearts
  17. Loveless
  18. Black Bird
  19. Vampire Knight
  20. Durarara!!
  21. Godoka Magica
  22. Bakuman
  23. Kingdom Hearts
  24. Skip Beat!
  25. Dragonball/DBZ

mhs004

Our north america top summer manga sales finally came out, poor bleach.

1. Naruto
  2. Sailor Moon
  3. Black Butler
  4. Alice in the Country of Hearts
  5. Soul Eater
  6. Attack on Titan
  7. Bleach
  8. BLue Exorcist
  9. Fairy Tail
  10. One Piece
  11. Death Note
  12. Rosario + Vampire
  13. Yu-Gi-Oh!
  14. Full Metal Alchemist
  15. Maximum Ride
  16. Pandora Hearts
  17. Loveless
  18. Black Bird
  19. Vampire Knight
  20. Durarara!!
  21. Godoka Magica
  22. Bakuman
  23. Kingdom Hearts
  24. Skip Beat!
  25. Dragonball/DBZ

What a joke a mix of old manga and bad manga with One Piece at 10. We are already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom