• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Umaru-chan 93

And people didn't believe Nintendo health strategy.

Silly Kirie, swimmers have a short carrer no reason why you can't do that and draw pictures book as well!

Cute cover story though.
--------------------------------

Guys, guys, I found it!

yq8k9ir.jpg
The Seo Section!

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Gokiburi Busters Oneshot

Damn... This was funny. Hope it can become a series.

Boku no Hero Academia

Eraserhead tells it like it is. Decent fight. Looking forward to the actual fights though.

Fairy Tail

So is gray still a good guy, or is he all edge now?

I'm Obsessed with my Little Bro! 31 - 32
Yay, the missing two chapters! Now we know the lead up to the new crazy girl.

I'm surprised all the girls didn't end up killing each other in the bath house, given them all being in close proximity.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Umaru-chan 93

And people didn't believe Nintendo health strategy.

Silly Kirie, swimmers have a short carrer no reason why you can't do that and draw pictures book as well!

Cute cover story though.
--------------------------------

Guys, guys, I found it!

The Seo Section!
MangaGAF lord and saviour.
Oh man, missing volume 9 and 21...

Dungeon Meshi 1

Remind me of Dragons Crown cooking segment. I love how the author get all technical about cooking a big walking mushroom, scorpion, and slime

Shokugeki no Soma 112

Soma is more OP than Shogo Ban confirmed!

Himouto Umaru chan 93

Cute~

Boku no Hero academia 36

You did well Uraraka. That some nice fight going on, and seriously audience, she's a hero in training, not some damsel in distress.

Gokiburi Buster

Main protag face remind me of Leorio from HxH. That escalated quickly.jpg

wonzo

Banned
The Feelings We All Must Endure 0 -13 END

It's nice to read a yuri series that doesn't treat sex as the be all and end all of a relationship, bonus points for having actual adults as the focus. Will hunt down more of this author's stuff.

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki 25-36

goodmanga.png

Kumamiko 9

fucking bear ;-;

Gokiburi Buster (ONE, Murata)

smh at this racist anti-cockroach propaganda

kasane

So i have been reading fuuka again and im at 47 i think

I figured that would happen

I have also been listening to tons of music today and have seen a lot of telecasters

Seo drew a teli i aint even mad at him now

random25

Natsu no Zenjitsu Chapter 34

Dammit Akira does not deserve this!

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 161

Finally...but somehow it felt anticlimatic.

Vito

Banned
It's nice to read a yuri series that doesn't treat sex as the be all and end all of a relationship, bonus points for having actual adults as the focus. Will hunt down more of this author's stuff.

It's kinda depressing though. :(

Zweizer

Banned
The Voynich Hotel ch68 (End)

They match~ ( ≧▽≦)

Nice ending, even though I'm rather sad that the series is now over. I need more Dowman Sayman.

dani_dc

The Voynich Hotel 68 [END]

Sad to see this go, I'll have to reread from the start now.

Did you buy any manga?
Not today, only got Yotsuba since I got here.

MangaGAF lord and saviour.
Oh man, missing volume 9 and 21...
Actually 9 is there, just obscured. You're right about 21 being missing though.

Do you plan to throw them into a fire once you get them?
Why would I burn something that brought me so much joy?

FourMyle

I feel like the concept of My Hero Academia is much more interesting than the manga itself. Oh well. I'll check back in a year or two to see if it's any good by then.

Was the same situation with Seven Deadly Sins and that ended up being great in the long run. Hopefully this one does as well.

LeleSocho

Banned
I feel like the concept of My Hero Academia is much more interesting than the manga itself. Oh well. I'll check back in a year or two to see if it's any good by then.

Was the same situation with Seven Deadly Sins and that ended up being great in the long run. Hopefully this one does as well.

It really depends on the author and how big is his scope for the manga.

Boku no Hero Academia 36

did anyone realize she could have killed him with that?

i don't know how a kiss on the boo-boo would help with multiple holes in your body

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 160-161

Lol the yandere girl

The Voynich Hotel 68 END

Nice ending. I hope Oddman 11 or something else gets updates now. Need more Dowman series.

random25

Himouto Umaru-chan

Just saw this one pop on some posts here. Got me curious and heck that was enjoyable! Gonna put this one on my weekly update list.

Is the author drunk or he just erased something after ch.89?

VRMN

Himouto Umaru-chan

Just saw this one pop on some posts here. Got me curious and heck that was enjoyable! Gonna put this one on my weekly update list.

Is the author drunk or he just erased something after ch.89?

Mmm...my general assumption about it is
that the series is about Umaru, not her brother and Ebina. So, with few exceptions, the only viewpoint we're privy to is Umaru's and usually the only exceptions are to show when Umaru's assumptions are wrong. So I could see the author thinking he'd show that something happened between Ebina and Taihei, but only let the audience know what it was if and when Umaru finds out.

Revo

Re:Marina 12

Ah, the completely unwanted possible other possible romantic interest opportunity rears it's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom