• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCHAoLQUkAAoaP8.jpg:large

My gets from today.

Oresama Teacher Vol.07

DyU8kkrl.png

It's pretty nice there is an ongoing plot in this series and we have finally gotten the whole backstory of it. Of course, then we have fun with the large cast back in her hometown. While it's extremely amusing, I would say it suffers a bit with having a whole bunch of characters where they only look just a little different from each other shoujo syndrome.

This is still the best though.

Sai

It never even got a chance to get anywhere.

They could have at least spun off the Uka/Touma book I wanted.
That would've been appreciated.

At least they seemed to get their happy end.

Shieldbro WN ch312

This is dumb.
After the Pig King thing I decided to drop it until translations have been completed. I'll run through the rest then.

Speaking of WNs 'n completion, Mushoku Tensei's into it's final chapter. I think there's going to be a sequel featuring Rudi's kids or something? I think that's what I read before.

Quixzlizx

Domestic na Kanojo 35

IT'S
almost
HAPPENING! Damn end of volume cliffhangers...

I stayed out of the thread today so I wouldn't be spoiled.

Domestic no Kanojo 35.5

That was pretty explicit. I'm going to have a case of the vapors if I end up getting to see Hina-sensei like that.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So to you all reading Domestic na Kanojo

Guess who in the end the MC will end up with? Hina or Rui? I guess some other girl can also be a possibility but the chance for that is pretty nil, I think, so it's going to be between those two.

Let me hear your thoughts.

Quasar

Guess who in the end the MC will end up with? Hina or Rui? I guess some other girl can also be a possibility but the chance for that is pretty nil, I think, so it's going to be between those two.

Certainly my preference is Hina, but I don't like my chances.

Quixzlizx

If we take Sasuga Kei's inclinations into account, he'll end up with Hina at the very end, but there are going to be at least two times where they split up, and she'll be with the adulterer dude during one of those times. He's also going to end up with Rui or library girl at some point during an emotional tailspin. The blonde will be a constant depressing also-ran throughout the series.

PS: I'm rooting for Hina because I'm shallow, and she also seems like the most fun when she isn't trainwrecking everyone and everything.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Certainly my preference is Hina, but I don't like my chances.

Why? Based on GE there's a very good chance Hina is going to be the one.

If we take Sasuga Kei's inclinations into account, he'll end up with Hina at the very end, but there are going to be at least two times where they split up, and she'll be with the adulterer dude during one of those times. He's also going to end up with Rui or library girl at some point during an emotional tailspin. The blonde will be a constant depressing also-ran throughout the series.

PS: I'm rooting for Hina because I'm shallow, and she also seems like the most fun when she isn't trainwrecking everyone and everything.

Hahah yeah.

Allaur

Fujimi lovers 06 (Normal translation)
Well, that was much better and not so much head crashing as april 1'st translation, so I'm taking my words back, this was a good chapter. Not the best one, but really good.

Yamada whatever

oh no shiraishi don't open the door you might who gives a shit

UQ Holder 75

Just start your training arc already.

also just looked at the recent AoT chapter, holy shit an actual titan attacking the city. Maybe I should start reading again.

Rhapsody

Banned

Rui. Just seems like the thing that happens when the MC gets more character development after drama. Although at the same time, I can see her being loser girl at the end, so who knows. I haven't read the author's previous works, so I don't have a good feel on what they'll do.

dani_dc

Rui, absolutely no doubts, the author has positioned her as the main girl since the very first chapter, much like Yuki was the main girl in Good Ending despite the main character being head over hells for Shō.

There is no chance he'll end up with Hina.

Rhapsody

Banned
I can't remember too many manga that threw us a curve ball on final girl. There's only 1 that I can remember, and then obviously there's Fuuka.

Domestic na Kanojo 35

Oh, so I guess they really are serious now.

Shokugeki no Soma 113

I laughed how the flashback was only for the readers, and not for Soma. I guess we'll see what Soma can do next week.

dani_dc

Domestic na Kanojo 35

This reinforces my comments on 35.5, that chapter only exists so the reader can see Natsu having intercourse with both Rui and Hina in a row.

Allaur

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! 1-9
It's like having Haruhi with shorter haircut in lewd series. It's fun to read thanks to face expressions and cute art.

c9402b7891bf.png

Free condoms help you win elections. Even if this is school elections.

kasane

Nobody

after good ending i expect the author to pull it off

Celine

Monster x Monster 9

Redemption or growing up tales are always welcome in my books. Monster x Monster is gradually transcending to something I like.
One of the very few new manga that pick up my attention, mainly thanks to the unlikely main character (for fantasy manga standard).

Reknoc

Sangokushi v2-3

Compared to Yokoyama's Khan manga, this is way more violent thus it's automatically better!

I tried reading this, it seemed really cool but I could barely tell which character was which from their slightly changed facial hair. It's basically the same problem I had with the book but in visual form.

kasane

So im off to my seven seeds journey and its been a long while. While in reading right now the only thing i can remember was the 2 baseball dudes and the girl. I cant even remember why but im mad at the two that died.

I guess i should actually start from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom