• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Seeing as it seems to be a success as far as attendance goes, I hope there'll be more fleshed-out events in the future~
One can only hope.

More importantly, that I can attend a bigger event of this kind.

Interesting. Could you put a photo of the ToC (or wherever there's a list of the artists) on Twitter or somewhere else?

The list of artist is on the cover, which I posted on twitter, all in Kanji though.

Tales of Zestiria - Time of Guidance 01

nReRnLw.jpg

The adventures of Slay seeing the world, the heroine who follows him, a girl he saves and some NPC that everyone has an unhealthy obsession over.

Zweizer

Banned
One can only hope.

More importantly, that I can attend a bigger event of this kind.

If you do, make sure to share your experience there again~

The list of artist is on the cover, which I posted on twitter, all in Kanji though.

Alright, here's the list of the artists that participated. I included their Twitter account (since a fair amount of them don't have a MU page). As a preemptive warning, the links are all NSFW:

I must say, that's a pretty great cast of artists.

dani_dc

Shamo vol 32

God damn.

God damn the author.

Here i was, borderline dropping this thing since the quality has been freefalling again since the last tourney, and in the same volume he manages to acknowledge the past, reaffirm what the book is about, and sets up the next arc perfectly.

Then he remembers that he's got to get rid of the two horrible antagonists in the current arc, and drags us into the mud again.

Fucking shamo, man.

Dynedom

Tower of God - Latest

*sigh*

The ass-pull/inevitable power down that's going to help the villains get away is going to be brutal.

Korean shounen protags can never win.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I have returned from Mizuryu land, alive and well, against all the odds*

*according to mangaGAF

Dani's MizuryuLand report time!

-snip-
For all the NSFW pics, including HZentai Dani, check my twitter.

Oh nice, Dani_dc deliver! Glad you have fun at least. And boy that line....This is definitely the case where the EO underestimate the number of audience that come.

If you do, make sure to share your experience there again~

Alright, here's the list of the artists that participated. I included their Twitter account (since a fair amount of them don't have a MU page). As a preemptive warning, the links are all NSFW:

Nice.

Plus it makes sense since Mizuryu and ShindoL have both contributed to Butcha's recent book.

Lain

report from the event

Thanks for the report and pictures dani. Too bad about most activities being pay for, the overcrowding and not having been able to meet Mizuryu Kei. But at least it was a new experience~

That's a nice list indeed and thanks for the twitter links, I wasn't following a couple of them.

Zweizer

Banned
Nice.

Plus it makes sense since Mizuryu and ShindoL have both contributed to Butcha's recent book.

And Butcha-U did stuff in TSF Monogatari Append as well IIRC. Eromangaka seem to be pretty chummy with each other, huh?

That's a nice list indeed and thanks for the twitter links, I wasn't following a couple of them.

Lain's quest for following every eromangaka's Twitter account continues~

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The two Japanese drinks I enjoy are Blue Ramune (No I don't know what fruit it is....I'm assuming blueberry) and this.
18april2013.jpg

It's nice having a big Asian supermarket next to my campus so I get to try this stuff out randomly.

I love the soda thing that has the ball in it. Its so fun to drink it lol

T-REX na Kanojo ch1

Dinosaur girls.

Dorky tsundere T-rex girl.

hBBDIOc.png

This is amazing. And cute. And amazingly cute.

The mangaGAF I was looking for again ;_;

Seo drew the Queen in Arslan Senki, the manga adaptation by Arakawa.

Sweet Jesus does he know how to draw some hips.😮

I've been telling ya, Seo can draw his heart out. However, someone else needs to do story for him cause it is awful.

Shokugeki no Soma Vol.05

HUW1K7ol.jpg

This volume reminded me of the fun stuff like Sengoku Karaage Battle, Forgotten Childhood Friend and whatever plot there is with the Alchemist.

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. 15-16

Childhood friend has been upgraded to kidnapped again!

Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You 04

Blood relationship scandal.

At least it's at least now different than Haganai, so woo?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 115

Wait, there's ANOTHER restaurant he has to go to?

I'm not even sure what he learned other than "I can make my Japanese food sort of French if I decide to do that." Unless his specialty is being an Asian Fusion chef, in which case, just ugh.

Kieli

Shokugeki no Soma 115

I'm not even sure what he learned other than "I can make my Japanese food sort of French if I decide to do that." Unless his specialty is being an Asian Fusion chef, in which case, just ugh.

project main
{
If new waifu
Then
{
printscrn.ln"worth it"
}
}

Black Clover 01-08

Hm, I like it.

Not doing anything super special with it, it didn't go to places I was expecting it to, all I really say, it feels like a fun shounen and that's all I wanted.

Quixzlizx

Shokugeki no Soma 115

Shinomiya-senpai is so tsundere. I wonder how he manages to taste his own food if something too low-quality to be on his menu gives him a foodgasm.

Shokugeki no Soma 115

He learned classical cooking techniques, which don't need to be used exclusively on French dishes.

Soma 115

Haha, Shinomiya really is such a tsundere.

This whole system is pretty awesome for the restaurants. Free labor and ideas that come without having to pay a single cent in royalties. Where's the student chef union when you need it???

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Soma 115

Haha, Shinomiya really is such a tsundere.

This whole system is pretty awesome for the restaurants. Free labor and ideas that come without having to pay a single cent in royalties. Where's the student chef union when you need it???

Will never happen

Bitter Change 25

Yuuta starting to realize how close Kazuma and Yui are, and starting to get a bit jealous? Or maybe I'm just reading into this too much.

Food Wars editor might as well have not voted, who would have picked him :/
CC_-lVRUUAATj0C.jpg

I could see people who feel like he and Smokey got screwed over in the tournament giving them votes.

Next chapter hopefully.

This thread's inability to cope with Erina being da bess is just sad.

This thread.

The anime thread.

The other english threads around the internet with Shokugeki no Soma discussions.

And probably everywhere else that isn't in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom