• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightbird

I believe it's:

I think the first one is
teacher from Assassination Classroom
. 2nd is
Kiyoko Shimizu from Haikyuu
and 3rd is
Chika Amatori from World Trigger.

Is it a side story? There is also pics of some of the foodgasms featuring some of those characters.

wHI9lMQ.gif

Zweizer

Banned
All this talk about possible Sakura NTR has made me want to go back and re-read some canon Naruto story as told and drawn by Sahara Wataru, because Sakura's forehead is too good to be NTR'd!

I too was thinking of this one when I heard of Sakura NTR, haha.

Turok_TTZ

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 40
OUCH! Kiriya is literally slapping her harshly.

Why can't I get a GF?? 49

Toudouin, I am 70% sure that was no dream.
She is clearly into you. But with that potential revelation that she may have seen that drawing... plus her comments... Given up on you?

I will enjoy your struggle.

Akainu

Why would anyone feel bad that Sakura didn't get impregnated by a guy that tried to kill her? Karin sure, she's nuts. But Sakura? She must have some self respect. Right?

Turok_TTZ

Why would anyone feel bad that Sakura didn't get impregnated by a guy that tried to kill her? Karin sure, she's nuts. But Sakura? She must have some self respect. Right?

Domestic na Kanojo 48 Spoilers

Damn it nooo rui. You're the last one I want to see suffer. At this point in manga, FUCK MC, FUCK BITCH OLDER SIS, I'm in it for Rui alone. I hope Rui will find her own happiness, where ever it will be. I want to see that smile of hers again. I've read a lot of manga, very few characters has such a smile that thaws my cold heart the way Kei draws Rui's smile. Even my wife loves her smile.

She trying to move on but fails. Hang in there, Rui!

dani_dc

All this talk about possible Sakura NTR has made me want to go back and re-read some canon Naruto story as told and drawn by Sahara Wataru, because Sakura's forehead is too good to be NTR'd!

I wish I wasn't at work so I could go read this.

random25

You must be joking right? Sakura's like the most obsessed Sasuke fangirl, beaten only by the most obsessed Sasuke fanboy, which is Naruto lol.

dani_dc

Domestic Na Kanojo 40

Wow, he just repeatedly slap an ex-student with who he had an affair with in school grounds, if that's not grounds for being fired and arrested I don't know what is.

Why was no one stopping him either?

What an awful person he is.

Turok_TTZ

Domestic Na Kanojo 40

Wow, he just repeatedly slap an ex-student with who he had an affair with in school grounds, if that's not grounds for being fired and arrested I don't know what is.

Why was no one spotting him either?

What an awful person he is.

is this sarcasm? because it flew over my head.

dani_dc

is this sarcasm? because it flew over my head.

Hm? It's not sarcasm, he shouldn't be slapping people in a school (or anywhere, but being at school in front of his students aggravates the situation), sorry if it came off as sarcasm.

Now I'm somewhat confused.

Also I meant "stopping" not "spotting".

dramatis

Saint Young Men 46

I don't know shit about religion but the author manages to slip in explanations with the misunderstandings well enough. It's amusing to see all these 'holy figures' engage in rough discussions like normal people do.

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 14

Leticia sure has an eye for good minions.

I can't remember if King Alexander was from before Leticia or after, but if his mentioning of a magic stone is a pretty big flag.

This is also kind of a situation in which I feel like the room of rulers kind of pulls the tension out of situations for a bit. Because there are kings from the future in the room, we know Leticia survives to be queen, so she doesn't die here. I guess the mystery of her opponents carries the story for now.

Ok explain to me how Gear 4th works.

I get the whole crazy sulfer thing for redhawk and the blood pump thing.

I've never understood how Gear 3 works and also Gear 4th.

LeleSocho

Banned
Ok explain to me how Gear 4th works.

I get the whole crazy sulfer thing for redhawk and the blood pump thing.

I've never understood how Gear 3 works and also Gear 4th.

Gear 3rd is Luffy pumping air into his bones expanding them and since bones are as hard as bones (but elastic as rubber 'cause manga logic) he gets what essentially are arms of a giant.

Gear 4th is 2nd+3rd but with air into the muscles instead of bones

Both the concept and the design of G4th are lazy as hell.

bobohoro

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot!

Will probably start with SAO since I'm familiar with the material and can get a complete arc with the first 2 voumes (plus progressive). This one also probably has the biggest chance to see a long run if I get into it.

The Devil is a Part-Timer is also on my radar, anime was pretty sweet, as well as No Game No Life for the same reasons. But first I've got to make sure I actually like the format of LNs.

Bleach 624

I couldn't care less even if I tried. Youichi pantyshot was the best thing in that manga since quite some time. The waste of pages in this manga are ridiculous, more than half of 'em really weren't needed in the actual chapter. Ah well.

Haikyuu!! 155

What a difficult team to face. I think Karasuno will win this set but well, it seems so difficult for them to find an opening in Shiratorizawa.

Tanaka Tsukki moments make me chuckle.
CDXasixW4AAwRqQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom