• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is the best looking WSJ character.
GwC2wTx.jpg

Look at this guy, how could women not fall in love with him?

He smokes. -5000 boy power.

Sasuke (Naruto), Saiko (Bakuman), Todoroki (hero academia), Ichijou (Nisekoi), Ichigo (Bleach), Karma kun (Asssasination Classroom), Soma (Food Wars), Yuno (BLack Clover), Asta (BLack Clover), Killua (HxH), Izumi (World Trigger), Kise (Kurobas), Aomine (Kurobas), Kagami (Kurobas), JET BLACK WING (Saiki Kusuo), Tsukishima Kei (HQ), Kageyama Tobio (HQ), Kuroo Tetsurou (HQ), Bokuto Koutaro (HQ), Furuichi (Beelzebub), Oga (Beelzebub), Zenkichi (Medaka Box), Kabuto (Psyren), Bossun (Sket Dance), Tsubaki (Sket Dance), Gokudera (KHR), Tsuna (KHR), Light (Death Note), Sougo (Gintama), Sena (E21), Hiruma (E21), [Yami] Bakura (YGO), Hiei (YYH), Rukawa (Slam Dunk), Trunks (DB), Kintarou Tooyama (PoT), Ace (OP), Zoro (OP), Sabo (OP), Older Coby (OP)

Where's Allen Walker? He should at least be in the top 5.

Sanji a shit.

Sanji a best.😏

Usobuko

Banned
Maybe this manga might gets of DTL interest.

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu. A high school guy who is into BL manga but he's not gay.

I think first chapter available on the JPN publisher, zero-sum, website.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I feel like it's about time Soma winds up on the Elite Ten, but it wouldn't make sense if he bumps Erina off to do it. Which means Erina will likely move up as a vacancy opens and Soma joins as 10th seat.

Arabesque

I feel like it's about time Soma winds up on the Elite Ten, but it wouldn't make sense if he bumps Erina off to do it. Which means Erina will likely move up as a vacancy opens and Soma joins as 10th seat.

So what seats Hayama and Kurokiba will take then?

Most likely, with the 3rd years graduating soon-ish, there will be more than 4 of the Top 8 from the tournament who will make it into the new Elite 10 (unless of course someone from the preliminaries makes it in ... or even a new character who wasn't nominated to participate in the Classic).

But much with how the speculation with how was going to fight who in the Quarter finals, I think that there is a curve ball in the works here.

I mean, how many actually expected we were going to start with Soma vs Alice right off the bat?

Robotics;Notes - Senomiya Misaki no Mihappyou Shuki 05

On one hand that was an extremely rushed ending. Really wished they spent more time on showing when she was with the robotics club she created.

On the other hand, wow, that twist in the story. That twist. Definitely puts a new spin on what happens in the main story. Wow.

Pokemon Adventures Emerald Vol.28

mmHqGB6l.jpg

I really liked the return of Ruby and Sapphire. Them being a flirting couple makes it even better. Ruby fighting with Milotic was quite a great showing of how far his character growth was. It was nice to see likable characters again.

Emerald is still not doing anything for me. All I can think of is that Wally would have made a much better protagonist, too bad they wasted him in the R/S arc so now they can't use him again.

kasane

So there was some the breaker salt few pages ago

Honestly i think its good that the author is getting away from that shit. He didn't even seem to like it anymore so good for him

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So there was some the breaker salt few pages ago

Honestly i think its good that the author is getting away from that shit. He didn't even seem to like it anymore so good for him
But what if he dies before finishing it and his son must take the reigns?
berserker

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Nisekoi 169

LOL why would you want to date someone who would rather do homework when they're on a tropical island for a single day.

edit: Best looking Jump hero? I guess would be Allen or Ichigo just because of the art style.

Shokugeki no Soma 116

I was slightly interested in all those stories they just glossed over.

Shokugeki no Soma 116.5

Invite the guys next time.

Sasuke (Naruto), Saiko (Bakuman), Todoroki (hero academia), Ichijou (Nisekoi), Ichigo (Bleach), Karma kun (Asssasination Classroom), Soma (Food Wars), Yuno (BLack Clover), Asta (BLack Clover), Killua (HxH), Izumi (World Trigger), Kise (Kurobas), Aomine (Kurobas), Kagami (Kurobas), JET BLACK WING (Saiki Kusuo), Tsukishima Kei (HQ), Kageyama Tobio (HQ), Kuroo Tetsurou (HQ), Bokuto Koutaro (HQ), Furuichi (Beelzebub), Oga (Beelzebub), Zenkichi (Medaka Box), Kabuto (Psyren), Bossun (Sket Dance), Tsubaki (Sket Dance), Gokudera (KHR), Tsuna (KHR), Light (Death Note), Sougo (Gintama), Sena (E21), Hiruma (E21), [Yami] Bakura (YGO), Hiei (YYH), Rukawa (Slam Dunk), Trunks (DB), Kintarou Tooyama (PoT), Ace (OP), Zoro (OP), Sabo (OP), Older Coby (OP)

How could we forget about Sasuke Uchiha :eek:

Zweizer

Banned
Indeed and coupled with his work ethic and weird goals make it even crazier and NSFW/B lol

The NSFB-ness makes it all the better~

Oyasumi Punpun 77

what
WHAT
Why is Punpun a pyramid now? And why does he look so smug?

AAAAAAAAAH WHAT IS GOING ON

Keep reading~

Translated into English, no. I think the Thai release was the first 9 chapters and we're just on chapter 4.

I see. Can't wait to see more of it.

Pokemon Adventures Emerald Vol.28

Emerald is still not doing anything for me. All I can think of is that Wally would have made a much better protagonist, too bad they wasted him in the R/S arc so now they can't use him again.

Emerald is the worst protagonist so far. Poor Wally. He got shafted so much despite his much better potential.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah welcome back kasane.

Sasuke looked alright, I guess? I was more of a fan of Naruto, but only when he didn't have his headband on, like for the 3rd's funeral or when he was training for sage mode. It's too bad Kishi lopped off his hair.

Assassination Classroom 138
RIP mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom