• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was actually asking that question to see if people actually believed that. I mean my personal choice is Allen Walker from D-Gray Man being the best looking male lead Jump has had. He has all the good qualities of being the best looking.

Soma is probably in the top 10 though.

Well, I think it's more of the fact that out of all the currently running Jump series, Souma's at a great spot with great momentum, and it's got a highly likable MC that just evolved into a slightly sexier version of himself.

dani_dc

I prefer Jonathan.

Sure thing, I just wanted an excuse to post Joseph pictures!

I do think that in the manga Jonathan and Joseph (to a lesser degree) suffer from Araki early style, the recent anime renditions were a lot better for both characters in that regard.

Shingeki no Kyojin 69

Kinda stretched out with the Keny story seeing as barely any answers came out of it

a good ending with Levi and Histora though

Dating a Team Magma Grunt 9
Cs3mm76.jpg
Brendan used Recover. My freakin' heart. Learning about some of TMG's history was a welcome touch too.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 169

Teasing Marika's death again. Sometimes I wonder if the author really would do it or not. Poor Y-san though.

Also, I wish Raku was more... direct or was given more personality. Hayate's personality is way better just because he knows about his gigolo ability and that deep down he's pretty dark and unforgiving to anyone he doesn't like. Raku just gets dragged along with everything.

Ezalc

Not really, long & short :
- The war is still ongoing. The ark only gives the exorcist an advantage as an asset.
- Allen is on the run because the 14th is inside him.
- Kanda's trying to find him.
- Cross is presumed dead.
- There's lolpolitics ongoing inside the exorcist order.

There's really all there is to it.

What's the latest chapter? The one where they find allen as a clown and he runs away?

Dating a Team Magma Grunt 9

We all know "then he came over for dinner" is code word for "Netflix and chill"

And we all know "Netflix and chill" is code word for ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt 9

I would probably be offended too if someone implied I was an octopus

Kingdom 430

The power levels in this series, lol

Soma 117

Erina is #10 right? Does that mean everyone fights her first?

My list, in no order:
Kenshiro
Jonathan Joestar
Allen Walker
Train Heartnet
Light Yagami

Soma's in top 10 for me though.

Jonathan has nothing on Joseph.

This is what happens when you mix Dio genes and Joestar genes.
LOOK AT HIS FAB NATURE

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- 10

Hachiman has ranked up into disapproving brother of his imouto's dating choices!

Best looking male lead of SJ mangas?

Sasuke (Naruto), Saiko (Bakuman), Todoroki (hero academia), Ichijou (Nisekoi), Ichigo (Bleach), Karma kun (Asssasination Classroom), Soma (Food Wars), Yuno (BLack Clover), Asta (BLack Clover), Killua (HxH), Izumi (World Trigger), Kise (Kurobas), Aomine (Kurobas), Kagami (Kurobas), JET BLACK WING (Saiki Kusuo), Tsukishima Kei (HQ), Kageyama Tobio (HQ), Kuroo Tetsurou (HQ), Bokuto Koutaro (HQ), Furuichi (Beelzebub), Oga (Beelzebub), Zenkichi (Medaka Box), Kabuto (Psyren), Bossun (Sket Dance), Tsubaki (Sket Dance), Gokudera (KHR), Tsuna (KHR), Light (Death Note), Sougo (Gintama), Sena (E21), Hiruma (E21), [Yami] Bakura (YGO), Hiei (YYH), Rukawa (Slam Dunk), Trunks (DB), Kintarou Tooyama (PoT), Ace (OP), Zoro (OP), Sabo (OP), Older Coby (OP)

rrc1594

Sasuke (Naruto), Saiko (Bakuman), Todoroki (hero academia), Ichijou (Nisekoi), Ichigo (Bleach), Karma kun (Asssasination Classroom), Soma (Food Wars), Yuno (BLack Clover), Asta (BLack Clover), Killua (HxH), Izumi (World Trigger), Kise (Kurobas), Aomine (Kurobas), Kagami (Kurobas), JET BLACK WING (Saiki Kusuo), Tsukishima Kei (HQ), Kageyama Tobio (HQ), Kuroo Tetsurou (HQ), Bokuto Koutaro (HQ), Furuichi (Beelzebub), Oga (Beelzebub), Zenkichi (Medaka Box), Kabuto (Psyren), Bossun (Sket Dance), Tsubaki (Sket Dance), Gokudera (KHR), Tsuna (KHR), Light (Death Note), Sougo (Gintama), Sena (E21), Hiruma (E21), [Yami] Bakura (YGO), Hiei (YYH), Rukawa (Slam Dunk), Trunks (DB), Kintarou Tooyama (PoT), Ace (OP), Zoro (OP), Sabo (OP), Older Coby (OP)

I never thought I'll be arguing this, but Soma is wayyy better looking then Todoroki, Ichijou and Ichigo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So do we think this new arc means Soma will finally settle the "score" with Eizan? He was technically the boss of the last arc, he just never personally did anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom