• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Looks like I missed the hot guys discussion.
Sena isn't anything special but a lot of guys in Eyeshield 21 could get it.
Yamato-sama〜

Shengar

Ancient Magus's Bride 18

img000010.png

A fog filled place where there's nothing but giant tree grow upward to sky, and dragon resides within them each.
Damnit, just damnit

Lain

Favourite Kingdom Character? Meng Tian / Mou Tien for me.

I like Ou Hon remarks that he acts so frivolously partly to move away from his father's ( Mou Bu ) stern demeanour / teachings.

He looks so charming and has that kind of personality that makes me swoon.

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul re: 28
Shirazu once again proving to be the only Quinx worth a damn.

So the playstation guy turned out to be important after all. Another Pierrot maybe ?

"So let's get your friends to hear your vibrations." Takizawa gets so many glorious lines these days. What an improvement over his previous boring self.

Hinami finally heard Ken. ;_; Now go for the rescue mission. The short panel of what seems to be Haise's brainwashing session was pretty heartbreaking.

With all that and Ayato displaying new kagune or Akira recognising Takizawa's voice, it was a pretty great chapter.

Numb

Eternal Sabbath 1-END

About a guy with mind powers. Can do whatever he wants with people. Good thing he is chill tho.
Nice to see a child main badguy who is actually a child and not a 1000 year old cow inside the body of one.
The very start was the strong point and the ending really gets you unaware.
Atleast three points where it could have ended so it keeps you on your toes.

rrvv

I doubt Marika will die. At most it probably just she going to have surgery and will be missing until at the end of series

Tokyo Ghoul Re 27

This is so good, I'm super hyped. Man Takizawa rekt the shit out of Haise. I have to say his dialogue has been really meaningful, I wonder if Aogiri had something to do with it. It seems the only competent Q the CCG has is Shizaru because he completely defeated Nutcracker with his own wits, bravo.

God was that last panel so fuckin good where Akira could hear Takizawa's voice and then Hinami could also hear Kaneki's voice. 10/10 chapter for me can't wait till next week.

I hope not. I need Kaneki and Kirishima reunion already

You know there is going to be another cop-out tho.

I don't mind cop-outs, but I dislike it when the series tries to oversell the hype of it by reiterating that if 'situation X' happens, there's no turning back.

If you're not going to have the guts to land the killing blow, don't oversell it in the first place.

dani_dc

Beck 76-77

So Maho doesn't go meet with her boyfriend that she hasn't seen in 9 months even though they're in the same town because of "reasons", then doesn't react after he goes to her place past midnight and leaves crying without explanation, doesn't even contact him to ask what happened, and somehow, days later, when her brother points out she missed in a promise that she didn't remember she decides to fly back to Japan to meet her boyfriend?

What?

I'm sorry, none of this makes any sense.

dani_dc

Beck 78

So Maho went to wait on the rain somewhere else?
I'm honestly confused because she clearly didn't remember the promise just last chapter. Was this a different promise that Koyuki (and me) forget?
I really think I must have missed something.

And of course she sees him looking depressed while walking with another girl, makes some assumptions and then goes get drunk.

And then of course Koyuki rejects the girl that's actually been there for him for the past year and didn't treat him like shit in London.

Suddenly everything was Seo.

bobohoro

Beck 78

-Normal romantic troubles-

For all the things Beck does well, the romance in the latter half certainly isn't among it. If I remember correctly, there is more rage, head-shaking and stupidity to come, so enjoy!

And I think I should catch up on another longer running series, but what?

Gintama? Toriko? Nisekoi? Assassination Classrom?

Or should I read Usagi Drop? :D

For all the things Beck does well, the romance in the latter half certainly isn't among it. If I remember correctly, there is more rage, head-shaking and stupidity to come, so enjoy!

And I think I should catch up on another longer running series, but what?

Gintama? Toriko? Nisekoi? Assassination Classrom?

Or should I read Usagi Drop? :D

Gintama is never a bad choice. Though I'd recommend the anime for that, because as amazing as the manga is, the anime handles the material so perfectly that it's the definitive version of Gintama IMO

Nisekoi Vol.09

JTNnoVFl.jpg

I don't like Haru.

She just takes lol misunderstandings and drives them to an eleven. How is that any enjoyable? She should also stop being in windy locations or places with animals.

The race was pretty fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom