• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

I don't mind cop-outs, but I dislike it when the series tries to oversell the hype of it by reiterating that if 'situation X' happens, there's no turning back.

If you're not going to have the guts to land the killing blow, don't oversell it in the first place.

As much as I would like it to happen. It seems to me Ishida spend way too much time on Sasaki and his interactions with CCG and Q's to now just flush all that down the toilet. And Kaneki coming back would mean that as II don't see a viable and believable way for him to stick around.

Nisekoi Vol.09

JTNnoVFl.jpg

I don't like Haru.

She just takes lol misunderstandings and drives them to an eleven. How is that any enjoyable? She should also stop being in windy locations or places with animals.

The race was pretty fun though.

The apparently widespread adoration for her mystifies me to no end.

Kushuku Gakkou No Juliet

7oQFqhLl.png

They are in love but they are part of rival houses that hate each other!

Pretty enjoyable. Art's nice and it was a nice trick they did at the end. It was a fun one shot.

$75 for 32 volumes?

I can't get it for cheaper than $320.

Mah gawd.

japan, the land of cheap manga

--------------------------------------------------------

Brave Frontier - Haruto no Shoukan Nikki 25-26

How about a break? Nope, this isn't some f2p game here, get your butt to the next stage!

LeleSocho

Banned

Well yeah i mean it kinda ends but it restarts right after that but it's kinda finished if you want you know but if you want it can start again but it's finished if you really want to in ten years who knows it may continue but now it's like it ended so it's done if you really don't want to continue it

360pages

I'd be pissed off as well honestly. I mean, he really doesn't give a warning about him leaving, and I'm sure he could at least push a few chapters out once in awhile.

Ancient Magus's Bride 18

A fog filled place where there's nothing but giant tree grow upward to sky, and dragon resides within them each.
Damnit, just damnit

Sounds like a terrific setting for a Demons Souls-inspired game.

In no small part because the Ash Lake is 3/4 that.

Kyuur

If Ging became the main character that would be fucking amazing

The Adventures of Scumbag Dad and his Scumbag Friends

I think it would probably be best for the story. Gon's primary motivation doesn't exist anymore and we've already seen him train, no need to retread. He can come back midway and join Ging/Kurapika/Leorio, I just know the return would be glorious.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 28

Great chapter. When I first saw Shirazu at the beginning of the series, I didn't think I would ever come to like him so much. He's a great character.

I am a bit confused. Did Saiko do anything during/after this panel?

60h2MP0.png

I feel like a ghoul as high ranked as Nut wouldn't go down from a single hit from their own kagune. I ca'n't forgive the author if he off-screened Saiko fighting. :(

Love Rerun 01

8Nt1xCd.jpg

An unfashionable office lady suddenly has memory loss and discovers that she dated a co-worker and changed herself in the time she doesn't remember.

Pretty interesting premise. Usual girl who will probably change herself by the end of this but seeing her recover her memories and discover how she ends up dating the co-worker is a worthwhile enough premise for me to follow.

I think it would probably be best for the story. Gon's primary motivation doesn't exist anymore and we've already seen him train, no need to retread. He can come back midway and join Ging/Kurapika/Leorio, I just know the return would be glorious.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 28

Great chapter. When I first saw Shirazu at the beginning of the series, I didn't think I would ever come to like him so much. He's a great character.

I am a bit confused. Did Saiko do anything during/after this panel?

60h2MP0.png

I feel like a ghoul as high ranked as Nut wouldn't go down from a single hit from their own kagune. I ca'n't forgive the author if he off-screened Saiko fighting. :(

I believe her fight was off panel, so maybe Ishida is leaving it for later for a flashback or something.

Kingdom 430

Well OF COURSE he can lead a charge. EVERYBODY can lead a charge! Glaives for everything under the sun!

Real talk: heki's constant promotions are one of the most bizarre things going on in the book. Dude specializes in Not Dying, and that's about it.

Revo

Westwood Vibrato 44 (end)

A nice, quiet series.
Normally might have been mad about a Kuku narrated ending but it was done well.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ane logs 27
That blowjob....

Himouto 100

I'd hnggggg so hard at this chapter.

Stretch vol1 extra

Maybe i should follow this suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom