• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

A fellow Fujitabro!

What's your thoughts on Karakuri Circus so far?

Development wise it is good with some great characters, though I'm not really a fan of the narrative split between a Narumi part and a Masaru/Shirogane part because while I like Narumi, I'm more interested in watching the progress of Masaru/Shirogane than his battles.
Then again I'm only up to volume 11, so hopefully a reunion won't take too long to happen.

dani_dc

Naruto Gaiden 3

Was the Bento scene supposed to make us feel bad for Bolt and make Naruto look like a less nicer dad? Because I don't think it accomplished that.
I don't understand why Naruto didn't wait 5 seconds to get the Bento, or got a clone to do it.

Also it's hilarious that Sarada basically went about going on a "trip" and that she'd meet Seven in-front of Shikamaru and he didn't care at all. Just let the 12 year old kids travel out of the village by themselves.

It was very nice to see a low level fight for once, shame it lasted so little.

Akito

I wanna see Akito, Kurita, Dakku, panda, Costi, Wonzo, B-dubs, Lele, and Survivor post theirs.
(No offense to those I didn't list. I haven't come here much in the past year.)
Totally objective cause else half of them would be Adachi series

Complete
- Touch
- Kodomo no Omocha
- Slam Dunk
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Masturbation Master Kurosawa
- Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
- Hachimitsu to Clover
- Doraemon
- Ran and the Grey World
- Monster

Onegoing
- One Piece
- Silver Spoon
- Tetsugaku Letra
- One Punch Man
- Otoyomegatari
- All Rounder Meguru
- Sakamoto desu ga?
- Mix
- Vagabond
- Berserk (lol)

Mengetsu

Naruto Gaiden 3

Was the Bento scene supposed to make us feel bad for Bolt and make Naruto look like a less nicer dad? Because I don't think it accomplished that.
I don't understand why Naruto didn't wait 5 seconds to get the Bento, or got a clone to do it.

Also it's hilarious that Sarada basically went about going on a "trip" and that she'd meet Seven in-front of Shikamaru and he didn't care at all. Just let the 12 year old kids travel out of the village by themselves.

Well with peace and all years after the war they figure it's not much to worry about and clearly they're trained at the least to defend themselves from a threat.

dani_dc

Well with peace and all years after the war they figure it's not much to worry about and clearly they're trained at the least to defend themselves from a threat.

Considering their age, and that Sakura is on the hospital, he should had at least asked about the contents of said trip.

One Piece 786

So that a loss for luffy? Mingo is so much stronger than his top execs.

The awesome thing about this is we are seeing a fufillment of what Moria, Cesar Clown and Don Chinchao have all been telling Luffy...All the serious people from now on are special, everybody serious is going to give him a hard time...

rrvv

Naruto Gaiden 3

I think it just there so slightly comedic effect.

Also Shikamaru probably follow Salada from behind. Doubt he actually left them alone

Kurita

Top 10 are hard (not ranked even though Eyeshield 21 > everything)

Completed + Ongoing even it's a bit dumb cause otherwise I can't do a list :
Eyeshield 21
GTO
Haikyuu!!
I Am a Hero
Oyasumi Punpun
Space Brothers
One Piece
Jojo
Umimachi Diary
One Punch Man

Haven't read/bought manga the past few months though...

Naruto

Miggi from Parasyte makes a appearance.... it is harder to transplant the shraigan apparently and Borruto is a Mamas boy

Bleach

stuff happened.... I lied nothing happened

OP

ugh prolonging the fight.... I hope nothing bad happens to Sabo

Zweizer

Banned
I'm not sure I want the cake. There could something there.

That's what would make the cake worthwhile!

Looks...better? Kinda?

I'd be impressed if the expressions are half as good as in the manga.

Husky and Medley
Zweizer!!! It was... really enjoyable. Thanks for recomendation. Girls were very lovely and their relationships looked very pure. While they become close to each other a bit too fast, it was still interesting thanks to that yuri cuteness.

Now I'm in the mood to read some smut. Will try to search it later.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it~

Since you're looking for something smutty, have you read Yuricam yet?

kasane

I legit have no idea what my top ten is

I guess i just love all mangas equally

well not all but uh. Well.

Edit: well to start off an arbitary list of things i love the most.

i am hero
berserk
glass mask
slam dunk
real
obligatory DBZ
valley of the wind
monster
vagabond

Oh yeah gto. I just love trashy mangas so much to really have a concrete top 10

Allaur

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it~

Since you're looking for something smutty, have you read Yuricam yet?

Nope, but judjing by cover and sinopsis it looks like it's right up my valley)
Looks like I should investigate yuri manga scene more proper - last time I read through a lot of yuri was 2 years ago.

By the way, is there some smut on level of Minamoto-kun and that one manga about guy enrolling in elite school persuing his childhood love to find out that she's a real perv (sorry, forget it's name...)?

kasane

Rereading city hunter and crying freeman right now.

No idea why just got in the mood i guess

Edit: how can i forget about tetsuwam girl :_;

Shame on me

And nana and beck -,-

Zweizer

Banned
Nope, but judjing by cover and sinopsis it looks like it's right up my valley)
Looks like I should investigate yuri manga scene more proper - last time I read through a lot of yuri was 2 years ago.

By the way, is there some smut on level of Minamoto-kun and that one manga about guy enrolling in elite school persuing his childhood love to find out that she's a real perv (sorry, forget it's name...)?

If you're in need of more yuri recommendations, you have but to ask~

As for smut, have you read Monster Musume, Nana to Kaoru, Okusan, Tsugumomo, Oddman 11 and My Balls?

Allaur

Half & Half end
Cheesy as hell. Even happy end ("I was joking, nobody needs to die") or "I'll just shorten your life by half" would've been better. Oh well, Seo just likes to kill his characters lately.

If you're in need of more yuri recommendations, you have but to ask~
As for smut, have you read Monster Musume, Nana to Kaoru, Okusan, Tsugumomo, Oddman 11 and My Balls?
I read bolded ones and read Monster Musume till appearance of Mermaid or something(that was all available chapters at that moment...). I heard a lot about Okusan, even started it, but haven't read past first chapter due to been busy at that time, probably should come back to it. Tsugumomo looks not bad (will try reading it too), but I want something with more adult characters... Like Iinazuke Kyoutei for example...

I'll come to you for more yuri after Yuricam)

Lain

Historie volume 4-5
N4vb.jpg
O4vb.jpg

Aw shucks, I wanted Eumene to hook with Satira but I guess history didn't play out that way. Another great show of quick thinking though, both in preparign the strategy for the village but also for saving the situation after the end of the battle, taking all the blame on himself.

Back in the present, it was funny seeing how everyone else but him thought he was back for revenge, which costed one of them his life.
The second half of volume 5 with Eumene in Macedonia was also pretty good with some comedic moments and some serious ones and the introduction and glimpses of some big characters to come.

Now the wait for volume 6 begins.

dani_dc

Half & Half END

Having a switch at the last minute was pretty lame, but I'm fine with her surviving and having a kid.. but how did he know she was pregnant in the letter?

More importantly, if he knew she was pregnant, why did he let her sacrifice herself in the first place?

I wonder how the letter to his father went, "Hey dad I'm dead, but see this girl with the letter? She's pregnant with my kid and you should take care of her", because that's not suspicious at all. Her giving the letter to his father? Now that I would had liked to see.

Why did they get naked when dying?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
The New Kurosawa 26
Kojiemon pull a fast one to that bunch of thieves, but now they're out for blood. I guess it's up to Kurosawa and his gang to rescue him

Dagashi Kashi 11

I never knew snack life could be this DEEP.

Top 10 are hard (not ranked even though Eyeshield 21 > everything)

Completed + Ongoing even it's a bit dumb cause otherwise I can't do a list :
Eyeshield 21
GTO
Haikyuu!!
I Am a Hero
Oyasumi Punpun
Space Brothers
One Piece
Jojo
Umimachi Diary
One Punch Man

Haven't read/bought manga the past few months though...

Team Haikyuu!! I hope youre still buying.

random25

Naruto 700+3

It's Naruto time, alright.

One Piece 786

Guess it's not end of the battle yet.

Gun x Clover 32

How heavy were those tits? lol

Panzon

OP 786

OK chapter but I wish we came to a conclusion already. It'd be funny if one of the emperors shows up right now and stir shit up

Doffy has infinite stamina it seems but I guess that's what fighting the big dogs in the new world will be like from now on. If Doffy's so scared of Kaido, I can't even begin to imagine how terrifying his power must really be. Hopefully by next week we'll be able to move on from Dressrosa.

Will the SHs even have a feast this time around without the rest of the crew?

rrc1594

Half & Half 13

Wait you were going to kill your self and you were pregnant?

WTF you were going to let her kill her self when she is pregnant!

Well I enjoyed this manga.

Naruto 703

Naruto comes in like "Ya I'm awesome"

dani_dc

Half & Half 13

Wait you were going to kill your self and you were pregnant?

WTF you were going to let her kill her self when she is pregnant!

Well I enjoyed this manga.

How could they even know she was pregnant? They've known each other for less than a week and only consummated their relationship some 2 days ago!

But then the letter makes absolutely no sense!

Erigu

Okay, so I've been trying to complete/correct some Wikipedia articles, but there are still some bits of information that I can't seem to find by myself, when it comes to English-language editions, and I was wondering if some of you guys could help me out with them.

Specifically, I'm looking for:
* The tables of contents for all Battle Angel Alita: Last Order volumes (both the first edition from Viz and the current one from Random House, Omnibus volumes included). Snapshots would be great.
* Same thing for all volumes of Attack on Titan: Junior High.
* Same thing for Genshiken: Second Season volumes 4, 5 and 6. (found by Arabesque, thank you so much)
* Same thing for Attack on Titan volumes 13, 14 and 15, and all volumes of Attack on Titan: No Regrets and Attack on Titan: Before the Fall. (same as above)
* Crunchyroll's titles for episodes 138 (volume 14) and 148 (volume 15) of Space Brothers. I can't check them from where I live, personally. I'd be really surprised if the latter wasn't simply "NEEMO", but hey, I'd rather be 100% sure. (this one's done, thank you very much, Dedication Through Light)

(I'm trying to be as precise as possible, punctuation and all)

Thank you in advance if you take the time to bother with any of that!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

As I said in the main thread, great chapter. Doffy is a beast!

Toriko

... What the hell am I reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom