• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizutama Honey Boy 02

mqauWzc.png

In addition to this being a dangerous neighborhood, now everyone's confessing to the main guy.

This place is crazy.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 31

JrtCZS7.jpg

So Seidou did eat his Mother.😔

You can say that Kaneki had it bad because he might of eaten his best friend, but eating your mother who you loved is even worse. Fuck I feel destroyed inside, I mean just imagine the suffering of eating your own mother. Ishida truly knows how to provide tragedy. Also that Seidou and Akira reunion.😞

Also Haise finally accepted little white haired Kankei and it seems like they are working together from now on. And holy shit Arima finally arrived with a bunch of other investigators. Also I did not see that twist coming with Haise having special ownership to Hinami. Does that mean Hinami is gonna go to Cochela prison? At least that means it's a first significant stepping stone towards the theme of the manga of Ghouls and Humans living together even if it seems small.

Fuck yes it seems Floppy is Amon, hell yes Batman is back and it seems he's cannibalising Ghouls. It seems like he's working together with one of the Twin Ghoul's from part 1.

This chapter was a good end to the arc because we have Seidou, Amon, Aogiri, Eto, Kaneki, Clowns, and Hinami in the game. It seems like the next arc may be about Tsukiyama.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 11

I can only assume 7 Deadly Sins is beating out One Piece ever so slightly because 7 Deadly Sins has released more volumes this year? And why are Detective Conan and Attack on Titan the only ones in French?

Nah, It's because the anime (as is usual) boosted backlog sales of old volumes. If you look at the sale of new volumes, One Piece is still dominant. But One Piece has become so saturated that backlog sales have pretty much dried up. Everyone has either read them already, or just gets the volumes used (because from what I understand that's pretty big in Japan, and with so many people having read One Piece, more used copies will be available. To put this in perspective, One Piece's 2 new volumes sold 5,815,204 copies of the 7,046,066 copies it sold. In individual volumes, SDS didn't crack the top 10, as it's best volume this half year came in 11th place at 850,540 volumes sold. Just like AoT last year, One Piece will almost certainly come out on top for the full year this anime effects will dry up by then

Magi 266-67

Alibaba being emotionless is enjoyable
also what the heck was with the two stooge faces with the last chapter.... literary having reaction face for everything

and Whoa, whoa, whoa on that last panel
I hope that wasn't a death flag.... I hope she doesn't die..... the poor girl went through a lot already with her past and Sinbad controlling her like the douche he is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onepunch-Man (Murata) 47

Here have a banana lol

oh the unibrow kid finally showed up

dr labson

Neo Member
Tokyo Ghoul: Re Chapter 31

So much happened this chapter holy shit.
I hope Hinami will be okay.
Also why do some of the readers think Floppy is Amon?
Did I miss something?

Jigoku Koi Sutefu

Cute slice of afterlife manga that takes place in a more light-hearted depiction of hell where people are cursed with some mundane things (must eat carrots despite hating carrots, mangles words a lot) but still attend school and hang out and stuff. Got a smile out of me even if it wasn't laugh out loud funny.

Too bad it was so short, but it's not like there was an overarching plot or anything.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 172

I really hope that at some point Chitoge and Kosaki find out about their crushes.
Part of me hoped it would be this chapter, but the logical side kept saying "no, don't get your hopes up". I was still disappointed.

Why do I never listen to logic or reason?

A kindred spirit~

What a world we live in~

Time to start writing ecchi manga's.

As a side note, I had no idea an eroge of Koe de Oshigoto! existed.

Not surprised about it though.

It's funny how you just happened to find this after reading the new chapter of the manga!
The world has some amusing coincidences sometimes.

Furyous

Hakkenshi 76

He's back! What's his power and when did he actually disappear? The manga never clarified what happened to him.

Kieli

Shokugeki no Festival - 120

I think this is the first time we've seen Soma in a class. I didn't even know they had lectures in the great American style. USA USA USA

Legit shook.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! ch22
Shinozaki need to realize that she's an otaku. A high level one too!

Nozaki kun 65

Kokkuri-san is a serious business.

Sekai Maou 20

That was depressing...

Arabesque

Shokugeki 120

Jesus Christ, someone should get a restraining order on Mimasaka

I guess this is where Miyoko and Soma team up to take on Kuga for the festival. Then again, Shokugeki has a habit to throw things in an unexpected direction so maybe Soma will figure out something else.

Shokugeki no Festival - 120

I think this is the first time we've seen Soma in a class. I didn't even know they had lectures in the great American style. USA USA USA

Legit shook.

Oh god, seeing them actually taking regular classes and actually do regular student things at school was so strange. It was so normal compared to all the bonkers stuff they usually do in is manga.

But then we go back to "Half a million people will attend this festival!" lol

I guess the fact that they go through physical ed and probably have gyms explains why they end up being models upon graduating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom