• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
all these new donyatsu chapters…

UYQzQxX.gif

bobohoro

Boku Girl 17

What's with this fast development. Takeru seems to be a quick adapter.

Wait, how would it feel if both people you were in love with formed a couple?
Heartbreak²?
Poor Mizuki.

Mendrox

Prison School 178

What.

I've read chapter 1 - 23 and now this. I am confused. Did he get
pissed on for real
? It was beautiful.

bobohoro

Just to get me interested me in it again for fun and I wanted to know why this chapter is good. I forgot how Prison School handles it's shit. :)

Edit: That means, that I will read the rest later this week!

While 178 is a thing of beauty, there are many chapters in those 155 you missed that are of equal majestic quality. Many of those involve Hana.

Boku Girl 30

Mizuki/Takeru needs to happen, regardless which sex Mizuki ends up as.

Zweizer

Banned
Just to get me interested me in it again for fun and I wanted to know why this chapter is good. I forgot how Prison School handles it's shit. :)

Edit: That means, that I will read the rest later this week!

Yeah, don't be surprised that you don't get some things if you've skipped pretty much the entirety of the manga.

bobohoro

Boku Girl 46

Man, this doesn't do anything new, but it works well. Good art, nice characters, enjoyable scenarios. Could have done without Yamada and his old girlfriend as a subplot, since the pacing of the main love triangle was actually pretty great. Seemed weird to interrupt Takerua going berserk and not really mentioning it any further.

Oh well, let's see where this is going.

Marche90

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 79.5&80

(79.5)Those poor kids are going to be scarred for life, if the expressions of those two are anything to go by

(80) I have to say, it's refreshing to see a main character recognize the signs... although I'm sure Nagisa screwed up in the end, I think?

ryan13ts

Fairy Tail 438
I actually got a good laugh out of Mira being knocked the fuck out with a bottle in the middle of a "emotional" monologue. Also, did someone get a broom shoved up their ass during the brawl (Sure looks like it after they all panic when Erza pops up)? I love that FT's idea of "bonding" is to beat the shit out of each other.

Fairy Tail Zero 11
So he pulled a Sixth Sense on us? Only problem is I'm sure I've seen Mavis physically touch her before, which leads to a big plothole.

Nanatsu no Taizai
So we finally know what Dianne's "sin" is and who Matrona was. I still don't understand why they were trying to kill Matrona in the first place, as well as why the King would pardon Dianne for killing his own soldiers, unless those soldiers were just rouge and doing their own thing without orders.

Keijo!!!! 34

Ranked up there with Hunter x Hunter in regards to best friendship.

Should be fun to see this continue especially since
the Miyata snafu isn't over yet

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its just dumb because the only reason he won't let her in the band is that her given name is "Fuuka" and he gave some batshit nonsense excuse about what deadFuuka would have wanted.

They've been dropping tons of hints about Miyata lately. Sounds like a pretty big deal.

Given she was a
judo prodigy i can see some of the tension, especially if it has a deep rooted history in her family. Seems her father is just a jerk and fucking salty about what happened, but we'll see

upandaway

Given she was a
judo prodigy i can see some of the tension, especially if it has a deep rooted history in her family. Seems her father is just a jerk and fucking salty about what happened, but we'll see
She also said her home has a dojo so yeah that's the rough image we got right now.

World Trigger 104

Pretty slow more more Hyuse in that hoodie is pretty good. I want it, but I also love how he looks in it. And then using his anime voice makes it even more fun.

I guess thats Enedora in the RAD?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada

The whole thing with Sora is cute and all, but, uh, she's not better than Shiraishi and I don't know why Shiraishi hasn't been involved in the plot in 50 chapters. She's like the main character.

Its gonna be really dumb when they retcon Odagiri's hopeless crush on Yamada for some random ass witch-reason.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! 30

Decent cooldown chapter. Nice being able to see Miyu and Shirou be able to chill together. Really can't wait for next chapter though, about to drop some revelations.

VRMN

Yamada

The whole thing with Sora is cute and all, but, uh, she's not better than Shiraishi and I don't know why Shiraishi hasn't been involved in the plot in 50 chapters. She's like the main character.

Its gonna be really dumb when they retcon Odagiri's hopeless crush on Yamada for some random ass witch-reason.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought they did have her involved with her returning to school, Yamada's guilt over his potential relationship with Sora, and her giving him permission to pursue his memories. Not a prominent role, but she hasn't been prominent for a longer span than just 50 chapters. Really since the new witches arc started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom