• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
I haven't read that much of Boku no Hero Academia but to me it's meh, nothing that great.

As for Kekkai Sensen it's an enjoyable episodic series with an enjoyable cast. The Worldbuilding is also one of its high points. The author Nightow is also the guy who wrote Trigun so if you liked that series you might like Kekkai. The series is licensed by Darkhorse but I'm not certain if you can read it anywhere else.

I am going to give both a shot but this time round I'll be more willing to drop long series if they over stay their welcome. Assuming they are able to get my interest at the start of course.

Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru 02

L0Rw8b9.png

This game is so sadistic, it's turns a nice twist on the whole get stuck in a MMO theme.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Holy shit I can't

I can't

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Jesus crist I can't feel my legs

KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sakura NTR'd so hard she's forced to raise the kid by herself.

This isn't NTR.

It's Uchiha NTR.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sakura NTR'd so hard she's forced to raise the kid by herself.

This isn't NTR.

It's Uchiha NTR.

My sides, oh my fucking sides. I can't take this shit, it's just too perfect.

That is the most legendary fucking L in the history of legendary fucking L's. No one has taken an L like this in their lives, ever.

Jintor

jesus sakura not like this

go fucking shack up with hinata and naruto like in all my 14 year old fanfics already

i never cared about the plot at all in naruto. slice of life ninja adventures plz

Angry Grimace

All of it

All of it

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

The NTR

The photoshopping herself into the photos

the raising another woman's kid

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Like even our most bullshit Naruto predictions from back in the day, the ones we made while just dicking around, are not as good as this.

This is better than sharingan tank. This is better than this:

This is better than everything.

I literally cannot stop laughing, it is physically impossible for me to stop laughing.

All of it

All of it

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

The NTR

The photoshopping herself into the photos

the raising another woman's kid

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

The still loving him?

Holy shit dude, there is nothing about this that isn't hilarious.

He fucking cheated on her and made her raise his mistress's kid and she still wants that D. What fucking genjutsu did he use on her? lololololololol

Tamanon

Banned
Bleach

Getting into the fights now, and good to see Grimmjow and BazzB back in action. Interesting stuff about the "Twin Twilights", looking forward to seeing exactly what's going on there.

PK Gaming

Naruto 707

Don't know why you guys are freaking out, this development was pretty obvious and it's not funny.

nah i'm just fucking, this chapter was hilarious and amazing.

dani_dc

Naruto Gaiden 7

Yes! This is the most amazing moment out of Naruto!
I was actually nervous before looking at the page with the result of the DNA test!

I really thought that Kishi was just screwing around and it'd just end being a red-herring, I'm so glad I was wrong, this is everything I ever wanted out of Part 3 of Naruto.

I gotta go read the Naruto OT, poor Psycho_Mantis.

Laz-E-Boy

lmao at that Naruto chapter

When Sakura was talking to Shin about the evolution of genetics and the main goal of parents/children was to combine genes of two parents with a child I had a feeling Karin was the mother.

lol sakura. GOAT WOAT character

Angry Grimace

I like how Oro is still evil but they let him just do evil shit so long as he doesn't stir the pot too much.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I like how Oro is still evil but they let him just do evil shit so long as he doesn't stir the pot too much.

Because that's never going to backfire on them, nope never gonna backfire. Dude's just making a clone army and slapping dozens on magic invincible eyeballs onto each one. He's totally not trying to take over the world with an invincible clone army armed with thousands of sharingan, nope not Orochimaru. He'd never do that!

dani_dc

lmao at that Naruto chapter

When Sakura was talking to Shin about the evolution of genetics and the main goal of parents/children was to combine genes of two parents with a child I had a feeling Karin was the mother.

lol sakura. GOAT WOAT character

Sakura should really just punch the guy dead right there.

"Wait, you look so young, what did you do?"
"You know what I did [kidnapped a young boy and used his body as my host]"
"Oh ok"

PK Gaming

I think Kishi finally caught on to the fact that he created one of the most pathetic characters in fiction, and just straight up ran with it.

Naruto

if this all turns out to be correct and Sasuke isn't even married to her but rather calls her his wifey when Sarada is only present.... then

Sakura is the Queen of Ls

Naruto 707

SHEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTT

Holy mother of god lmao. This is just too funny and total trolling of Sakura fans. Stay losing Sakura. Sasuke made the better choice, getting an Uzumaki to have his kid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom