• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinger256

Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie - END

The relationship between the kids and their divorced parents were good but everything else was blissful crap. Too bad the protag is basically Kirito as an adult.

Revo

Is the Seraph of the End manga as badly paced and lackluster as the anime?

I think the only real changes they've made is in the last episode or two, but it's fairly clear (for someone who reads the series) that that was done to pad it out to end at a better point. Otherwise, what you see is what you get and what you should have expected all along (or worse).

TBF, the anime fights really, really suck. Like terribly, either skipping them or doing making them into powerpoints.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 81
Uhhhhh. Hmmmm. Ok then. That was definitely a chapter. Shima's a dumbass. Him getting arrested at the end was hilarious. And Shiho hugging Youko to cover up her wings was so cute. Class rep got her kiss too!

Revo

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 162

Their memory regaining ceremony didn't get all the memories
Are you kidding me

wonzo

Banned
hey y'now how we have this really good thing goin on? yeah well lets just wipe it all out so we can drag out for another 100+ chapters

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 81

The cringe was strong in this chapter.
WscJsT7.jpg

dani_dc

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 81

Didn't expect the kiss to actually come, this relation will bring a lot of greatness in future chapters.

The end was indeed the start of misunderstanding arc, if it was another series I'd be worried, but I'll believe that this will be used to improve the humor instead of bringing needless drama into the story.

Japan has changed you.

All that Japan did was awake up the dormant Dani inside me!

upandaway

Keijo!! 35

That must have hurt, poor guys.
Nozomi is upgrading her harem, good, good.
I mean this is kind of debatable who really is having the harem here. Kusakai is pretty much building her own harem right now with Nozomi in it.

Also rip taichi

Lain

I mean this is kind of debatable who really is having the harem here. Kusakai is pretty much building her own harem right now with Nozomi in it.

Also rip taichi

It's clear that it's Nozomi building it because all the girls flock to her. I mean, even reporter-girl is getting sucked in somewhat, which makes girlfriend-less reporter guy so jealous he smacks the poor reporter-girl around.

Zweizer

Banned
It's clear that it's Nozomi building it because all the girls flock to her. I mean, even reporter-girl is getting sucked in somewhat, which makes girlfriend-less reporter guy so jealous he smacks the poor reporter-girl around.

She's got Yurika's pheromones powers.

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch81

Holy shit. They deserve each other lol

I wonder what'll happen now that Youko is in the know.

Zai x 10 ch42

Man, what a stressful family reunion.

Revo

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 146

I doubt reporter man is gonna let this go.
Hopefully kana isn't too surprised by not being the one starting the conversation

upandaway

but kusakai plays monster hunter

dramatis

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 24

The Religious Zealot here is crazy extreme. Feels almost too obvious. Some of the other soldiers/officers seem too extreme too.

That mystery arm though, I wasn't aware that magic was a part of this world. I wonder if I forgot something? Would be interesting.

Revo

That mystery arm though, I wasn't aware that magic was a part of this world. I wonder if I forgot something? Would be interesting.

Silver Mask got some sorcerer type guy to make the fog on the battlefield, which was learned when he went to meet him that one time.

Arslan Senki 24

Looks like the queen is making her move, poor andragoras :(

upandaway

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 24

The Religious Zealot here is crazy extreme. Feels almost too obvious. Some of the other soldiers/officers seem too extreme too.

Haven't read the manga but I do remember seeing "fantasy" as one of the genres on MU, it stood out to me too.
Judging by the anime so far it definitely feels like magic is a vague thing in the background and not out in the open.

Only ones that do not have a Rusted Lance.
stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom