• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTR 7
22488fff_SaistakestheL.gif

orochi91

Nauto 700 + 7

Brilliant; it just keeps getting better and better :D

I really want Karin to be the actual mother, no more red-herring's Kishi!

Naruto

Also, Sarada is beyond me. Someone who I've only seen in a photo told me my mum isn't, so now I don't care about her even though she raised me single handedly.

It's an emotional outburst from an emotional teen Uchiha.

Her reaction is very understandable given the context, but no doubt she'll think differently once she calms down.

Lmao

Spine House 3

579384653svseb.jpg

You can't let yourself be held back by common sense. But if her concept of it involves casual decapitations, skull cranes and reanimated corpses then I'm totally on board. Also tentacles + stitches is an aesthetically sublime combination.

I think I think I think. That this may be my favourite series that's updating regularly. Not that there's a lot of competition since the Lessons stopped and the Match burnt out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma spoilers

Tadokoro rejects her RS to join Soma in his booth (she has got it BAD).

Meat beats Stalker-chan in a shokugeki; she also recruits more members into the Don RS.

Soma makes some chinese food and yet again makes Erina taste it. She does the same thing she did in the tournament where she tells him a little bit about yugioh but avoids giving him full detail.

Shiomi and Hayama have a booth; Alice and Ryou are involved in this but its not clear if they either team up for the booth or are rivals. It sounds like they're teaming up. I'm not sure why Shiomi is eligible to be in a booth since she's an instructor. That's like Soma recruiting Shinomiya or something.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Probably as the advisor/head of the spice society or whatever.

Soma spoilers

Tadokoro rejects her RS to join Soma in his booth (she has got it BAD).

Meat beats Stalker-chan in a shokugeki; she also recruits more members into the Don RS.

Soma makes some chinese food and yet again makes Erina taste it. She does the same thing she did in the tournament where she tells him a little bit about yugioh but avoids giving him full detail.

Shiomi and Hayama have a booth; Alice and Ryou are involved in this but its not clear if they either team up for the booth or are rivals. It sounds like they're teaming up. I'm not sure why Shiomi is eligible to be in a booth since she's an instructor. That's like Soma recruiting Shinomiya or something.

Well she does look like a teenager :p

dramatis

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 16

Death flag raised.

Originally I thought knowing the main character's fate kind of subtracts from the tension of her confrontations, but at the same time because the supporting cast is relatively strong and their fates are unknown, maybe it's not nearly so bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Probably as the advisor/head of the spice society or whatever.

My guess is that Houjou is going to have a part in this, like "if Soma loses she has to join the Chinese club (possibly Soma as well). I can't imagine there's drama between Yugi and Hojo if none of it gets resolved here.

Shouta

Naruto 700+7

LOL. Talk then Troll!

I bet Sarada is actually a combination of Karin + Sakura and has Shin genes or some shit. So Sasuke never was the daddy. That would be the best troll.

Angry Grimace

The ultimate troll is that Karin comes up as Sarada's mother due to the fact that she has Uzumaki DNA. The truth is that Both Sasuke's marriage to Sasuke and Naruto's marriage to Hinata are just shams for the real OTP: Sasuke and Naruto. Sarada is the result when they wanted to have a child together and asked Orochimaru to produce one for them using his weird science (hence why he is allowed to do whatever he wants despite being demonstrably evil).

Lain

The ultimate troll is that Karin comes up as Sarada's mother due to the fact that she has Uzumaki DNA. The truth is that Both Sasuke's marriage to Sasuke and Naruto's marriage to Hinata are just shams for the real OTP: Sasuke and Naruto. Sarada is the result when they wanted to have a child together and asked Orochimaru to produce one for them using his weird science (hence why he is allowed to do whatever he wants despite being demonstrably evil).

Makes sense.

Zweizer

Banned

That'd be amazing.

Why bother with Orochimaru Science when Sexy no Jutsu exists LOL

Did DTL hack Grimace's account? lol

Black Cover 1

Feels fairly generic safe shonen, but certainly has potential. Not sure why this has rated so well in Japan maybe Shonen Jump readers are in the mood for a more magic based series

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
So when did Sakura get reduced to a toilet in the Naruto series? No one, not even fictional, needs to be shitted on this much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom