• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Naruto 707

SHEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTT

Holy mother of god lmao. This is just too funny and total trolling of Sakura fans. Stay losing Sakura. Sasuke made the better choice, getting an Uzumaki to have his kid. :p

Yeah, to be entirely fair on Sasuke, genetically wise that was the choice to make.
Also personality wise. Rather not have a partner with anger issues.

NTRaruto

This is some fucking amazeballs shit

my theory that Sarada is Sakura's child but she got ill in child labor and Karin had to let Sakura bit her creating some kind of dna mix up that made Sarada dna closer to Karin'a then Sakura's could still happen though. God I hope not

Vito

Banned
Some covers

81Wf0s0Pz-L.jpg
7182u41LPiL.jpg

Yami no Moribito looks cool

random25

Naruto 707

I have no proper words to describe this incredible chapter...lmao! Kishi's probably watching too many TV dramas while making these epilogue chapters lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Naruto

Glorious but obviously a red herring. Suigestu is too much of a dumbass to trust that he grabbed the right DNA sample and Karin is crazy enough that its possible she is carrying around Sakura's DNA.

Of course if it did stick, it could lead to a sweet "parental bonds aren't just about blood relations" moment but I don't expect it to.

Vito

Banned
Yeah, 2nd novel you can buy in English actually. But I like the manga art so I'm interested. Also not liking Moribito anime... plz go away :<

Foolworm

Bleach

They're fighting, but it doesn't feel like fighting.

Naruto

Why is Sakura's hair color different?

Also, Sarada is beyond me. Someone who I've only seen in a photo told me my mum isn't, so now I don't care about her even though she raised me single handedly.

Averon

Naruto 707

Love how Orochimaru outright admitting doing human experiments is seemingly cool with Naruto and Sasuke. Especially when one of Oro's old experiments just kidnapped Sasuke's wife and is trying to start another conflict.

Zweizer

Banned
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch12

I've always been scared of karaokes, as I can't sing to save my life.

Mayonaka Yonaka no Accept ch3

Oh no, a rival!

Erigu

[Naruto]
Sarada is beyond me. Someone who I've only seen in a photo told me my mum isn't, so now I don't care about her even though she raised me single handedly.
Well, she's her father's daughter...
"What was that, masked-man-I've-never-seen-before? Everything I thought I knew about Itachi was wrong, and he actually was a good guy who had to do all that for the sake of the village? Okay then. I love him again. And logically enough, I now live to destroy the village."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto Gaiden

This almost makes up for the lack of One Piece this week. Almost.

Remind me, wasn't the whole thing about the Uchihas that they "love so much that their hurt is magnified" or something stupid like that?

phaze

[Naruto]

Well, she's her father's daughter...
"What was that, masked-man-I've-never-seen-before? Everything I thought I knew about Itachi was wrong, and he actually was a good guy who had to do all that for the sake of the village? Okay then. I love him again. And logically enough, I now live to destroy the village."

While I agree his love affair with Itachi was ridiculous, he did at least try to verify the tale when he met Danzo. And he never really trusted Tobi.

dani_dc

Bleach

They're fighting, but it doesn't feel like fighting.

Naruto

Why is Sakura's hair color different?

Also, Sarada is beyond me. Someone who I've only seen in a photo told me my mum isn't, so now I don't care about her even though she raised me single handedly.

Eh, she's 12 or 13, not exactly the age known for logic, even worst when literally everyone, including Sakura, seemingly lied to her.

Naruto 707

Love how Orochimaru outright admitting doing human experiments is seemingly cool with Naruto and Sasuke. Especially when one of Oro's old experiments just kidnapped Sasuke's wife and is trying to start another conflict.

He just admitted to kidnapping and taking over a kid body too.

Grexeno

Naruto

First part of chapter:

3SWpl2T.gif

Last part of chapter:

9jfymtz.jpg

Bleach

Ah, finally, the Bazz B/Haschwalth fight we've been waiting for, with accompanying backstory.

Said no one ever.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Naruto

Eh, i actually think Sadara's response is kind of appropriate for the situation. She's been bothered by the idea her mom isn't her biological mom for awhile, then she finally got confirmation, and retroactively (to her) a big part of her life is revealed to be a lie. Yeah, "Why should I go save someone who isn't really my mom!" is a dumb shitty thing to say, but she is also a child that's really hurt right now. Should anyone really be surprised she'd say something dumb and shitty?

Bleach
Hey, look some fun prefight banter! Hey look some fighting! He look some cool fighting! Too much fighting in this chapter though, better dial it back down with a flashback.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto 707

Well, Naruto called Obito the coolest dude.

KScorp

Naruto

I get the feeling that it's not as simple as Sasuke+Karin=Sarada, given all the talk of genes and clones. But it's still hilarious.

Revo

Toriko 327

God im gonna hate this arc so much because of the constant perspective shifts
i might as well just read one piece again

Fox318

So the fan theory was true? Good grief. What the hell is going on in that manga.

The best things.

A bitter Kishi is still angry that an editor wanted Sakura in the story and years later he is getting his revenge by destroying the character.

Although its only a matter of time before Kishi meets Sakura's fans

wGkzQ0vl.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The best things.

A bitter Kishi is still angry that an editor wanted Sakura in the story and years later he is getting his revenge by destroying the character.

Although its only a matter of time before Kishi meets Sakura's fans

I thought Sasuke was the only editorial mandated character? Sakura was as well?

Fox318

I thought Sasuke was the only editorial mandated character? Sakura was as well?

There were a few but Sakura was the biggest one. Lee for example was created by an assistant of Kishi's.

Kishi's problem was he really liked drawing Sasuke and forgot to give him motivations and a character until chapter 698.

Its why Sasuke got so many outfits whereas the titular character wore the same tracksuit for years.

Numb

Naruto

Sakura is crawling and crying on the floor and Kishi is stepping and spitting on her too. Good lord.

Re:Monster

Rou climbing the best protagonist ladder real quick killing and eating many trying to get to the top.

G.ZZZ

Toriko 327

God im gonna hate this arc so much because of the constant perspective shifts
i might as well just read one piece again

I don't think this would happen, there are way too many parties involved. It's more likely that we get something like this:

Komatsu Party finish his quest. An information of a King arrive on a riddle chapter, it's Sani whoever rivaling the king and then flashback to the start of Sani's Arc. At the end of Sani's Arc, he call Komatsu and ask about someone else, information about them, another flashback etc... God is for last surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom