• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Looking For a Father 34

RG0BS1U.gif

That friendship's gonna get tested now.

Zweizer

Banned
Yuricam ch18

Here comes trouble! (Again.)

Well, I doubt anyone will be a match for Yurika.

Akagi ch247

Well, this is getting weird.

I guess this is to be expected from Fukumoto?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto 700+8

Orochimaru's prob up to something, since he was monitoring Naruto and Sarada's conversation with his snake crystal ball.

UmBHt25.png

I love how she looks like she doesn't actually remember kissing Sasuke. You can tell the exact moment where she deluded herself into believing she did kiss him [and more].
That's her embarrassed face though? And the panel after that is her remembering the forehead poke. She even made a similar face when she was asking Sasuke to take her with him on his redemption journey.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dagashi Kashi 13
Commodore Perry, stopping Japan isolation policy and also introducing Ramune! I learn something new today
Note: One of the fact i mentioned is not true.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
And it was at that moment when Salad's wish that Naruto was her real father was firmly implanted within her psyche.

Yeah right. She's totally hot for teacher.

Which, I presume, is the subject of Zweizer's doujin.

Assassination Classroom 144

Come on, he could have put Maehara and Isogai on different factions. But at least their scene in that pose was cool. All my favorites (Itona, Terasaka, Karma kun, Chiba) are on the killing team which is the one that I want to win.

In any case, Chiba ought not been knocked out so quickly.

Im assuming it will end in a Karma kun Nagisa draw.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? 57

I guess it is safe to assume that I am actually really the only one regularly reading this on MangaGAF. Oh well.

Oooh the conclusion is so bittersweet, but nice nonetheless... To be able to continue being good friends with a girl that rejected you, that's a really... nice thing that I am sure not everyone is just capable of doing.

Really like this series.

Assassination Classrom 144

Exciting stuff, much more exciting than the dullness of One Piece at the moment.

Toriko 328

BEST WORLD BUILDING EVER. No doubt about it.

AWXvZoY.jpg

Ken is writing.

We are not even 100 chapters in.

The protagonist is one of the most happy-go-lucky idiot protagonist that you'll find.

And he's already confessed his feelings towards best girl.

Is this real life?

Assassination Classroom 144

This class is insane. They've all been turned into crazy killers.

Bleach 631

Didn't expect this flashback to happen. Oh well at least it's kinda interesting.

Naruto Gaiden 8

No way in hell was Naruto gonna chase another Uchiha all over the world again haha. Sakura looks more and more like tsunade the older she gets. I like it. Sasuke seems to believe in Sakura though. Even called her his wife. Can't believe they haven't even kissed though. What the hell Sasuke

One Piece 790

That Guinness record... One Piece is a juggernaut. Damn Doflamingo's tough. Yesssss luffy!! You did it! Looked like he went gear fourth and then pumped his arm up even more like gear third. Move looked real strong. I bet Doffy has really weird looking eyes

jUZ2Ccr.jpg

hOVec6T.jpg

Little by little she changes.

Even if she doesn't want it to happen.

And straight into best bro tier Hisako goes.

Really hoping they give the other teams spotlight during the festival.

Especially Alice and her two stooges.

Furyous

Naruto Gaiden

Bring back Naruto the family man. When this over, his advisors have to keep him in Konoha doing family stuff. Where's the ANBU? Sasuke better get his arm fixed when he gets back to the village. We need a young Naruto/Boruto movie. Send Boruto back in time to meet his father.

Sarada is in awe of her father. Can't wait for him to wreck shit just to show off to his daughter.

Is there any news on the movie?

Link Man

Banned
I have recently purchased a japanese comic, one "The Ancient Magus' Bride" vol.1. Two chapters in, and I' m really enjoying the characters, the world, and the incredibly detailed artwork that's both dense and charming. The writing is quite well done too.

I tend to breeze through manga when I read it, but with this, I'm finding I like to take my time and just absorb myself into the world.

The wait for volume 2 is going to be torture, I can already feel it.

NastyBook

Tsugumomo Ch.68

The whole chapter was nothing but action. HAWT. FUCKING. AWKSHUN.

Easily my favorite action manga right now. One Punch Man's fights are a distant second.

Naruto 700+8

Orochimaru's prob up to something, since he was monitoring Naruto and Sarada's conversation with his snake crystal ball.

That's her embarrassed face though? And the panel after that is her remembering the forehead poke. She even made a similar face when she was asking Sasuke to take her with him on his redemption journey.

I think he's interested in Sarada.

dani_dc

Yeah, hopefully.

What are the odds of her winning against the clone guys?

She should defeat them without any issue, but I have a feeling she won't since we need Sasuke and Naruto to be useful.

....Like I said in the naruto thread, some of you guys are making some ridiculous reaches just to shit on Sakura.

I know Kishi didn't do a good job depicting their relationship but cmon.

It's way more fun to read it assuming the quite worst possible!

Naruto 700+8

That looks way more like a "concerned/worried" face rather than embarrassed!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto gaiden chapter 708
Sarada:I'm leaving Konoha!
Naruto:*war flash backs*
Naruto:*cold sweat*
Naruto:*grabs hand*
Naruto:We are going to talk about our feelings.

Shamelessly stolen from tumblr.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Oyasumi Punpun Volumes 1-3
I can't say I'm really feeling it, does it change/"get better" afterwards?

I'm not totally digging the whole cartoony-and-almost-silent protagonist thing, and I find it difficult to understand the bizarre stuff (gods, friends who don't talk, voices in heads) -- is it supposed to be real? Imagination? I don't see how it contributes anything either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom