• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Oh! Great <3

tumblr_nq3ey2zYuH1sqqtwzo1_r1_1280.jpg

mdubs

Banned
Silver Spoon is ending soon, according to a message in the back of volume 13. I called it a few weeks ago when it went back on hiatus, but still, feels bad man :(

Bring it over Viz pls

dani_dc

Naruto 708

I like how Naruto speech boils down to "Sakura is your real mother between she was there for you! [Thus Sasuke might as well not be your real father because he never cared to even show you his face]"

I don't think he thought long enough to realize the implications of his speech in Sarada and Sasuke relationships (nor did Kishi at that).

I love how she looks like she doesn't actually remember kissing Sasuke. You can tell the exact moment where she deluded herself into believing she did kiss him [and more].

A more accurate description of what actually happened:

dani_dc

Fuuka 66

First observation, by the cover page we can assume that Sara lacks her left nipple.

Secondly:

What a strong sense of comradely.

Thirdly:
Sara is literally undressing herself to Yuu, how blind can he be?
That's how I saw it too lol

Can she get any more pathetic?

I feel she can't, but I felt that way for awhile and Kishi kept surprising me, so probably hopefully next week she will become even more pathetic.

Revo

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ 4

Never going to be able to take this seriously with the clown around

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 66

First observation, by the cover page we can assume that Sara lacks her left nipple.

Secondly:

What a strong sense of comradely.

Thirdly:
Sara is literally undressing herself to Yuu, how blind can he be?

She's just a joke character destined to get rekd by every single female in Japan named "Fuuka."

captainpat

....Like I said in the naruto thread, some of you guys are making some ridiculous reaches just to shit on Sakura.

I know Kishi didn't do a good job depicting their relationship but cmon.

Naruto 708

Sakura still sucks

Bleach 631

Who fuckin cares?

One Piece 790

Guys, I think it's over. I think I can see the light at the end of the arc...almost. I doubt this is over just like that. Now that Bird Cage is open its a perfect opportunity for Big Mom to waltz in completely unopposed and take control of Dressrosa. They still have to go to Zou as well. Hopefully we will get to see what the other half of the crew were doing.
I want to see what Doffy looks like without his sunglasses.

bobohoro

Sarada ch708

Naruto ought to just take her in.

Like in that doujinshi.

Heh~

I could see the look of total disbelief on Naruto's face when another Uchiha wanted to go renegade on him for all eternity. He would have ripped her apart from the arm he was holding if she didn't give in, I'm sure of it.

Bleach 631

Who cares². Gimme fights. Just end this already with a big fuckin' nuke. All chances of having a sound backstory and other shit flew out the window a couple hundred of chapters ago.

One Piece 790

Might have been one of the less hype finales to a way too convulted OP-arc. Mingo deserved more, to be honest.

Nana To Kaoru 133

Now that's a main protagonist with a serious rise in power level. Awesome chapter.

Nordicus

I mean, was there something particularily wrong with the translation? I didn't really notice anything.
Aah, I see that there's proper translation now.

Some sites had a quick slapped together scanlation where the ambiguity of the confession was not there. In the bad one Fujiwara says "I love you", in the proper translation she says "I'm in love"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bleach

So Ywach is straight-up Ghost Hitler and he's forming his Ghost Schutzstaffel.

Kubo is a hack on a level that's not even something human's can comprehend.

Zweizer

Banned
Aah, I see that there's proper translation now.

Some sites had a quick slapped together scanlation where the ambiguity of the confession was not there. In the bad one Fujiwara says "I love you", in the proper translation she says "I'm in love"

Well, I'm glad I missed those then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom