• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Shin Kurosawa ch31

Ah, yes. The problem of wasting food. Although solutions exist, I doubt store chains (and most of their customers) care all that much about it, sadly.

Nordicus

Mill 24

Visit to the animal hospital went smoother than expected. Wonder why Mill was looking so sad at the end.
Wow Mill, lewd
fMj8jtW.jpg

Zweizer

Banned
Nukoduke! ch57

Hmm, I'd like to hear more about their mother.

Nukoduke! ch58

Can you really call them pets at this point?

Nukoduke! ch59

So overprotective~

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Because most of them didn't finish high school. The only one that did just let's Yuu do whatever he wants.

They say shit like "go write us songs" instead of actually putting any effort at all in.

At some point he's gonna get offered to go solo, and he should since his band don't do shit.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 160 - 163

Tamaki looks so happy that Yamada and co are sticking around. The anime made me realize just how lonely he was in school. Him and Kurosaki seemed to have the saddest times. I wonder when we get Miyamura's origin story, we only know his sister but nothing else I think.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the Seven Witches 160 - 163

Tamaki looks so happy that Yamada and co are sticking around. The anime made me realize just how lonely he was in school. Him and Kurosaki seemed to have the saddest times. I wonder when we get Miyamura's origin story, we only know his sister but nothing else I think.

...his origin story is the same one as his sister's. He joined the council to find the seventh witch so she could go back to school. How did you miss this?

bobohoro

Hajime No Ippo 1094

Totally forgot what was going on. Sendo/Mashiba still awesome, Ippo might as well just quit and let them take all the fights. Takamura feels like he will probably be done sometime soon, everything has been kinda omnious for the past few dozen chapters with him.

UQ! Holder (to current)

Tota-nii handling all those hoops and balls was hilarious, and then the regeneration scene with him doing those poses, I laughed really long. He's fun and then everyones comments, especially Santa.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 66

Now I see what Grimace means. Yeah, these friends of his are jerks. Trying to get him to write 4 songs all by himself?
Also I have a dumb feeling that the two senpais are going to hook up eventually. Sort of like those two side characters in Suzuka that did for no real reason. If that's the case, poor Sara.

Akito

One Piece ch790

Well, that settles it.

Still, Rayleigh taught Gear 4 to Luffy? Huh?
Makes sense since it was Gold Roger who has previously eaten the Gum Gum fruit so Rayeigh would know about its powers. Which also explain why the fruit was in the possession of Shanks.

Zweizer

Banned
Makes sense since it was Gold Roger who has previously eaten the Gum Gum fruit so Rayeigh would know about its powers. Which also explain why the fruit was in the possession of Shanks.

Well, I hope we see a flashback of Roger stretching out his limbs like Luffy then! That'd be hilariousawesome.

Seemed more like Luffy showed Gear 4 to Rayleigh and got tips on how to improve it

That'd make more sense.

Mendrox

What? When was it said that Roger ate the Gum Gum Fruit? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom