• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

It's deliberate man, this has drag on more than any shounen rom-com I had read and with no end in sight. It's kinda incredible it's still selling pretty well.

I have no doubt it is, the only odd thing is that Komi seems to still be advancing the time in the manga.
I wonder how long that will last, can't be too much since they're going to the third year soon.

Kurita

Yusuke Murata, circa high school
vb479Mx.jpg
Cover of his school pamphlet apparently.
https://twitter.com/nebu_kuro/status/612313306611650560

dani_dc

JoJo Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable 317

I know I skipped commenting a bunch of chapters (too absorbed reading this), but I have to comment on this one.

Even at 79 years old Joseph still has it when it comes to crazy plans.

Revo

Ratman 57-60 (end)

Due to the length between updates a bit hard to care.
Good beginning, meh middle, meh/bad end.
Overall whatever.

Rhapsody

Banned
Domestic na Kanojo 54

Well Natsuo saved that relationship. Even though Rui's better, I sort of want to see this relationship keep going just for the trainwrecks.

Ratman 57-60 (end)

Due to the length between updates a bit hard to care.
Good beginning, meh middle, meh/bad end.
Overall whatever.

Fucking finally and eh i thought the middle was still good, its near the end it got weird with all these reveals. Even the actual end seemed kinda rushed

And i agree that the time it took to finally release really dulled my hype while reading this (plus the fact i checked the raws so long ago :p)

Still its was nice to finally see it completed and Ratman is such a boss.

Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu 01

She really wants to be a ninja.
Gets scouted to join the best ninja high school.
Suddenly 5 super pretty boys encounter her on the first day.
Then, she starts releasing pink fog from her body which causes all the super pretty boys to fall in love with her.

This might be amazing.

Conan-san

Heaven's Lost Property

Huh. I'll tell you what, when the managka wants to tell a story he can tell a story. I could read about half the comic and get the good stuff. The rest is Sub Sailor Moon TV Level fluff stuffing.

Bleh.

Murcielago 20

Pfft, looks like a Lily garden to me, not a Rose garden.

This is obviously going to go south fast though. Like, she's going to pull a knife first page next chapter.

Dresden

soma 123 -

I'm not digging the current setup at all - I wish Yukihira had just helped Isshiki and the Polar Stars instead of starting this dumb spate with Yugioh. And Tadokoro is again just a sidekick.

what did he drag in at the end tho, a steamer? dim sum time???

soma 123 -

I'm not digging the current setup at all - I wish Yukihira had just helped Isshiki and the Polar Stars instead of starting this dumb spate with Yugioh. And Tadokoro is again just a sidekick.

Yeah I agree. This feels kinda dumb honestly, especially with the YOU WILL BE EXPELLED THREAT since we've been over that like 200 times, it means he can't lose substantially

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
soma 123 -

it's not like Yugioh is a particularly compelling antagonist either

Zweizer

Banned
Minamoto-kun Monogatari ch166-8

Hmm, I wonder what will be yandere teach's next move.

Amari Mawari ch25

They let kids watch these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom