• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the ultimate troll.

"Since when where you under the impression that Naruto had a penis?"

I can't believe I typed that with a straight face and then burst out laughing, almost waking up the entire house. Since I'm posting stupid stuff like this I obviously need some sleep.

Enjoy AC:NL and the lack of sleep Kurita.

Good night/morning MangaGAF.

LeleSocho

Banned
Animal Crossing is finally mine, goodbye MangaGAF

nDIG2Rv.gif

Magi 184

Pretty heart felt chapter, time to see Titus go all out sweet

Sinbad 6-7

Not that this is "boring" but it's still in prototype + territory so there isn't much to say

Toriko 237

I feel like this fight is getting nowhere fast

Wiseblade

One Piece

Ugh, Oda jumped between five different characters this week. I should have known it couldn't last...

Doflamingo played them all for fools. Really curious to see where thing go from her-ARGH BREAK

Wiseblade

Naruto

Kishi keeps throwing out nostalgia to a time that never truly existed. Funny that Sakura is the only one using the same summon as her predecessor.

survivor

Banned
Caramel Kitsch Flying Column 6

The power of electricity folks.

looks like the groups gonna drop this soon if more people don't pick it up so y'all better start reading this (&#9583;&#65077;&#9584;,)
Well I'm reading it, but I don't know why the thing being a popular is a big deal to them, it's not like they are making money from it.

Someone tell famousmortimer to start a #SaveCaramelKitsch campaign.

Apath

Obviously Sasuke will betray Team 7 by finally killing Sakura, to which Naruto then fights Sasuke one-on-one and finishes things by killing him. Bam--perfect ending. Happily ever after.

Wiseblade

Nauto just pulls a Frieza and throws a Rasenshuriken into the Earth's core."This is how you break the cycle of revenge!"

Tenten is the only one to survive. Turns out her bloodline limit was breathing in space.

Akito

Caramel Kitsch Flying Column 6

The power of electricity folks.

looks like the groups gonna drop this soon if more people don't pick it up so y'all better start reading this (&#9583;&#65077;&#9584;,)
This is one weird manga (in a good way), even though I can't always follow the randomness but the art is superb, the characters are charming and the rural atmosphere is very soothing, reminds me of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou and Ran and the Gray World. I'm on board.
Also the fake incest in the last 2 chapters was very intersting.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Nauto just pulls a Frieza and throws a Rasenshuriken into the Earth's core."This is how you break the cycle of revenge!"

Tenten is the only one to survive. Turns out her bloodline limit was breathing in space.

Bloody hell this is such a stupid thing to say.

And yet it made me laugh, hahaha.

scy

Akame ga Kill 37 - This so obvious of a death flag setup that I don't know what to think.

Toriko 237 - Stuff happened, another big name is on the move. One one hand, "this is getting epic!" On the other hand, "getting epic" has been going on for awhile.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Koe no Katachi (one-shot)

A quite heart-warming one-shot about a deaf girl trying to fit in her new school and a boy bullying her.
It's pretty straight forward and predictable but still enjoyable. The premise was interesting and overall it was a nice read. The ending showing the two of them meeting again 5 years late was cool, I'd like to this one-shot becoming a series.

Yeah, It's pretty great one shot manga. Yeah, it may be biased opinion since I'm deaf.

It will, very soon.

Awesome, I'm looking forward for that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The last chapter of Naruto will reveal that the entire manga was just a puppet show Sasori put on to amuse himself in his bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom