• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Nisekoi 78

Fucking real? Holy shit. She's soooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Fuck her. This is fucking terrible. GET OUT. NOW! GET OUT OF THIS MANGA!

dumbyugi

I like Nisekoi but this is actually my least favourite type misunderstanding. This chapter really should have been the end of this Haru arc. I already posted how it could have easily been resloved. The only other time I've actually disliked something in Nisekoi was when Raku fell asleep when Onodera asked him to kiss.

Articalys

Yeah, but the week I stop reading it is the week it's guaranteed to get good again. So at least by not dropping it I'm forcing everyone else to suffer along with me.

Kusagari

Nisekoi 78

tumblr_mo16bgmwQn1rpaixqo2_250.png

I regret ever saying brattydera wasn't that bad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You guys need to stop reading Harem Comedies, they seem to do nothing but induce rage.

wonzo

Banned
OPM 32 (ONE: First Half of 29)

opmo29.jpg

This was really short. Maybe Murata will add some more pages over the next two weeks like he usually does. :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

Useless Onodera Cloen is now apparently just as stupid as the Steel King in Henneko but not awesome like the Steel King in Henneko.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi has nothing on KNIM. KNIM had legitimately moronic things occur as plot elements; e.g. Eba dumped Haruto to run off and pretend to be this other guy's girlfriend because he was dying of cancer and she wanted to like make him happy before he died and then she rejected Haruto again because she felt bad for contributing to the other guy's death (?), and then the story basically ended and now Seo's just doing random sidestories of other characters to explain how all of them want to fuck Haruto, some to the point of literally asking to fuck.

Nisekoi just has super generic harem shit where like 4 different girls (all of whom are apparently drop dead gorgeous and make random characters start drooling on sight) all want MC's D, but pretty much only the main one who's pretending to be his girlfriend for some flimsy plot reason is going to win. MC laments his luck with women despite being told in-universe that he is and always was a chick magnet and he also acts annoyed that all but the most boring and dumb of the super hot women constantly try to get his attention, e.g. he does this when hot girls cling to him:

There's now a bratty half-pint of one of the main four girls that is dumb beyond belief and hyper tsuntsun to MC for no apparent reason other than annoying readers.

Don't confuse this for trainwreck-story bad, its just generic-bad.

Nisekoi

This has to be one of the most stupid plot developments so far. This barely makes any sense, the MC, for some reason thought that the stupid sister would actually destroy the pendant of the person saved her. All because he's unable to articulate more than a few words explaining the whole deal.

wonzo

Banned
Left Hand of God, Right Hand of the Devil 26-38 (Horror 3: Tongue of the Spider Queen)

This whole story was like the psychosis of people that lose their shit over even the most harmless of spiders made manifest and this was still without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I've seen in this entire story. HE TURNED INTO SOMEONE'S ACTUAL FUCKING BROOM IN HIS SLEEP.

Shouta

AKB49 137

Almost looked like the cat was going to be let out of the bag but that ended really well. Next stop, HKT48?

survivor

Banned
Ten no Hanayome

Some manga about some girl that gets kidnapped by a hot looking dude. And then she gets forced to marry him, but it turns out they are in heaven and he is a god or something. And she starts falling in love with him cause apparently that's what you do with supernatural beings who kidnapped you and threatened to kill you. I don't know, it's some dumb shoujo shit. The girl sometimes makes cute faces and I like the generic fashion in heaven. Waste of time, I will just forget I ever read this a week from now.

scy

Ten no Hanayome

Some manga about some girl that gets kidnapped by a hot looking dude. And then she gets forced to marry him, but it turns out they are in heaven and he is a god or something. And she starts falling in love with him cause apparently that's what you do with supernatural beings who kidnapped you and threatened to kill you. I don't know, it's some dumb shoujo shit. The girl sometimes makes cute faces and I like the generic fashion in heaven. Waste of time, I will just forget I ever read this a week from now.

Sold.

Sasuke becoming hokage would take some epic-level ass pull, as to make everyone in the village want him as hokage.

That's why Naruto can't die. He needs to protect Sasuke and give one of his speeches to everyone else about how it is there fault this happened.

bigkrev

Nisekoi

It appears the new character was introduced just so we could get more treadmill bullshit. As others have said, this needs a rating drop so we get something new. At this point, all this series makes me want to do is chuck my ipad across the room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom