• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
fairy tail

Of course, becuase the mangaka has no balls, what a cop out. We all said this will happen and I'm sure Ultear will also be revived somehow.

Man the only manga that is constant worse that I read for a short time is Nisekoi.

Can't believe that some of you still read that crapf

Fairy Tail 335

Well shit. What a depressing way to go.

Not going to believe she's dead until someone finds her body and declares her dead though.

But at least Gray lives.

Ok, now that that's over, here's hoping more progress is made with the dragon fights because there was little to NONE with these last three chapters (aside from Natsu teaming up with Atlas Flame).

smurfx

get some go again
fairy tail

oh look at that she turned back time and saved ice guy. bet you nobody expected some stupid shit like that. does the author want us to believe she died too?

Akito

Gouriki Ayame ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Though I guess there won't be super famous actors in it.
Well she certainly would still be young enough, the main gripe I have with most HS based dramas is that the actors often don't even remotely resemble HS students.

dramatis

Yamada and the Seven Witches 63-64

One harem comedy flounders while the other flowers.

I like Yamada's blunt logic against Miyamura's sister.

Akito

Itsuya-san 1-2
idQ2G95TElMb0.jpg

In the countryside, there is a middle school substitute art teacher called Itsuya Tsuruda. She has a fantastical power she must keep a secret... After a student named Toki witnesses her power, she takes advantage of him and he gets teased daily. However...

If you wonder what her special power is, she can make her (terrible) drawings alive for a short amount of time, long enough for plenty of good deeds and pranks alike. As you can expect of a manga from Mizu Sahara the characters are already quite likeable, the story is charming but not without some soul-stirring moments.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fairy Tail

Honestly shocked Ultear's clothes didn't fully explode off.

Only shocking thing from the entire chapter.

Fairy Tail 335

I did tear up when Romeo was there for a moment and then Lyon crying for Gray there, but I for one am extremely happy for this outcome. I think I had figured the time would wind back at least (well certainly not just one minutes worth...) but still it was painful knowing what had become of Gray and just entertaining his death for a brief moment. Ultimately, Mashima knows how to make me happy and even delivered with that GrayLyon team attack too.

Fairy Tail

I like the way there was literally no build up to gray's "death" and Mashima couldn't even hold out a single chapter before reviving him.

Talk about lame.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 63 - 64

I thought the power would have been something else entirely. I guess this is yet another time the writer hypes things up to being something all intense and what not and then its just something low key and etc. Oh well, their bonding moment and such in 64 was really enjoyable.

scy

Yamada as a live-action? That's interesting.

Yamada 63-64 - A part of me wants to say that it's time for the end-game. The smarter part of me knows better.

You want to google super interesting pictures, I know it.

Well ... yeah.

That reminds me, last year some British newspaper reported that Manchester United's Shinji Kagawa was in a relationship with AV Idol Ameri Ichinose.

Of course it was total bull and just some editor sharing super interesting names.

DarkMehm

HSDK

Huh.

So it seems like we'll be reaching the final arc sooner than I expect?

I thought that this would be another Ippo with over 1000 chapters because how slow it progresses, but yeah, it feels like the endgame. I wanted to see Kenichi as a master, but that won't happen I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HSDK

Huh.

So it seems like we'll be reaching the final arc sooner than I expect?

I doubt it. This'll probably just be another big rumble and by the end of it probably eliminate the Weapons section of Yomi.

I don't even think we've had all the masters/disciples revealed yet either.

Plus to add on we only just met Miu's dad and I'm sure that would require it's own arc.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I doubt it. This'll probably just be another big rumble and by the end of it probably eliminate the Weapons section of Yomi.

I don't even think we've had all the masters/disciples revealed yet either.

Plus to add on we only just met Miu's dad and I'm sure that would require it's own arc.

True, but the final page could be referring to the eternal sunset or whatever it was called.

Though to be fair, that could be a pretty freaking long arc.

I thought that this would be another Ippo with over 1000 chapters because how slow it progresses, but yeah, it feels like the endgame. I wanted to see Kenichi as a master, but that won't happen I guess.

I feel like that is something reserved for the final battle to end the series.

LeleSocho

Banned

What? I don't think we are reaching the and at all, imho there are at least 150-200 chapter left.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, kensei indicating that the weapon side is getting closer together seems like the first indication of a final arc coming up because of the whole eternal sunset thing. Probably not anytime soon though.

Lucy Fanservice 335
Bet your ass they'll use this move on dragons to go 7 years back in time.

But yeah, no balls, no tension, nothing. If only at least the "is he really dead" had lasted some more chapters, it could've added something. Well, bah.

Miu Fanservice 526
Uneventful chapter. Another one coming back from the dead. *yawn*

Shiraishi Best Girl Fanservice 64
Woah, that was a heavy atmosphere. Someone else think this is ending ?

Stulaw

Nisekoi 78
Fuck this, I'm out.

Fairy Tail
Forgot she had that power, still though, one minute.

One-Punch Man 32
Awesome as always. I wonder who Unlicensed Cyclist Man is?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Manga News/Discussion |OTWhatever| Oh boy, a new Harem Com- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dramatis

Guys we've barely just passed through a quarter of this thread. Make your naming suggestions after some more time has passed and somebody has embarrassed himself enough to merit a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom