• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
AKB49 126

Wut Yoshinaga did something useful :O

Also another group is gonna pick up AKB49 after chapter 129 :D

You serious??!!

Praise be to the new group! :D :D :D :D :D

AKB49 1
Leave Maeda Atsuko alone goddammit
She's one of the few AKB I like IRL (even though she isn't in the band anymore)

Which one's better?

Maeda_Atsuko01.jpg

vs.

131963.jpg

Bonus, no makeup:

It's a tale of love, revenge, ninja, demons and gangbanging fiends.

I don't know if it is good. I haven't really had time to check it out, found about it like yesterday and I've been too busy playing the FF14 ARR beta.

that thing has been out for a while and no shaky cam.

they tried a tentacle scene also LOL

survivor

Banned
that thing has been out for a while and no shaky cam.

they tried a tentacle scene also LOL

I kinda wish they didn't, or at least they should have tried to make them look less disgusting. I suppose there are some things that should stay animated.

Live action Oboro was much hotter than animated Oboro.

I kinda wish they didn't, or at least they should have tried to make them look less disgusting. I suppose there are some things that should stay animated.

Live action Oboro was much hotter than animated Oboro.

honestly I thought the opposite about Oboro since she looked bony as fuck. Maybe its just me misremembering though due to watching it some time ago.

KingJ2002

Bleach:

Okay... as much as I am curious to see Ichigo's true power this doesn't make sense. If that's been his quincy power this whole time... why did he never teach him how to create a quincy arrow? why try to stop him from learning the FGT? isn't that what he wanted from the start? (for ichigo to lose his shinigami powers) Also... if ichigo has been using this fake zanpakuto this whole time... why has his hollow form been using the same as well? how has he been able to level it up this whole time? someone explain how that zanpakuto knows the getsuga tensho? how is ichigo beasting on everyone with a fraction of his powers?

it. doesn't. make. sense.

Naruto:

decent chapter. these guys make a beastly duo... but what is sasuke's true motives?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Read this MangaGAF, please.

Hotel_p050.jpg

It's the 2nd chapter of the manga "Hotel."

It's amazing just how powerful this story can be considering its very short length. Fantastic art too.

READ IT.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He's the author of sun ken rock.

I can recognise his art by his signature "draw the female character's mouth like a sex doll" style.

Still, I'll give that a look. I do really like his stuff.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
He's the author of sun ken rock.

I can recognise his art by his signature "draw the female character's mouth like a sex doll" style.

Still, I'll give that a look. I do really like his stuff.

Gonna check Sun Ken Rock now due to how amazed I am when finishing above.

His classic ugly lips are there, of course it's by him.

Anyway, rereading the story again
the plot twist with the dad still works.

I am really soft for stuff like this; the final pages really got me bad ;___;

It was all for the tuna is still the best Boichi story.

Seems hilarious, gonna check this one too.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Koi Kaze

This is perhaps.... the most gentle depiction of incestious relationship a manga ever give.

And no "they're not really brothers & sisters* cop out too. The author was very brave.

And judging that it ran up to 5 volume, I assume this series enjoyed some success?

Antiwhippy

I think that the author is probably trying to show a head jerking movement.

Hotel 3

Ahaha, that was a cute little sci fi story. The analogy with lab mice kinda works I guess.

Hotel 4

Wut.

Hotel 5

Huh.

You know what, it kinda peters out in the last 2 chapters with some dumb fantasy abstract shit. Wish it kept it's sci fi theme and how people will deal an end of the world scenario all the way through, but the first 3 chapters has some really smart witty writing which makes up for the final 2 chapters.

Aizo

Banned
Koi Kaze

This is perhaps.... the most gentle depiction of incestious relationship a manga ever give.

And no "they're not really brothers & sisters* cop out too. The author was very brave.

And judging that it ran up to 5 volume, I assume this series enjoyed some success?

I think it was successful. It is very well done.

Kingdom 1

Well drawn with expressive, lively characters; a likable main; good old political intrigue; an excellent hook with a strong emotional core. Plus I'm a sucker for the historical China setting. Great stuff. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the translated volumes and then jumping into the second season of the anime.

Antiwhippy

Dr frost 2

You know, I know nothing about psychology or behavioral patterns, but at least this manhwa goes into detail enough to make it feel believable.

Fun read so far.

Also being an online manhwa can let authors play around with the format. Thought this was neat.

am5NAOF.gif

Antiwhippy

Dr Frost 8

nWm2539.png

Feels really, REALLY inspired by house, but I enjoy house (the first few seasons anyway), so this is pretty damn fun.

Kingdom 3

OK, that worked out a lot better than expected. Now what happened in the first chapter makes a lot more sense.

I don't normally like this kind of heavy emphasis on strength, but I think the art sells it to me in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom