• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

The author of Saint Young Men, Hikaru Nakamura, drew the end card of the latest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin.
tumblr_mog3m3QTeF1qfqj2no1_500.png

Neat.

Kurita

Last time I bothered checking their blog they were having problems with too much text. Plus I guess they rather work on Nobunaga no Chef and Again!! instead.

Dammit... Well, at least Nobunaga no Chef and Again are great series, they don't waste their time with bad mangas.

Kurita

There aren't a lot of animes worth watching this season.
In fact, I dropped Shingeki no Kyojin (bad adaptation) and Gargantia (for no reason) after a couple of episodes.

I'm sticking with my precious dramas.

Will watch Gatchaman, Free! and Silver Spoon next season but I'm sure I'll just watch 5 episodes before giving up.
Still watching Space Brothers though :lol

survivor

Banned
;_; but atlus is great
All their anime adaptations have been cheap cash grabs with no creativity or effort.

In fact, I dropped Shingeki no Kyojin (bad adaptation) and Gargantia (for no reason) after a couple of episodes.

Will watch Gatchaman, Free! and Silver Spoon next season but I'm sure I'll just watch 5 episodes before giving up.
Yuyushiki is pretty fun. But yeah it is a weak season. Luckily next season Nakamura will save with Gatchaman Crowds. Or kill it if it's C level of quality :(

All their anime adaptations have been cheap cash grabs with no creativity or effort.

Fuck that's disappointing. I thought about giving them a spin since I'm currently on an Atlus trip but I'm not so sure anymore...

WHAT

GIVE ME ALL THE INFOS

PLEASE

Strong female protoganist. Not only strength as in ability, also personality as well. You should really try it.

All I'm seeing is schoolgirl fanservice but I'm not that busy anyway. Might try if I find the motivation.

BUT THERE ARE NO BIRDSUITS

THERE BETTER BE FUCKING BIRDSUITS

*ahem*

I like the art but the last Tatsunoko thing I watched was Casshern Sins which I didn't enjoy that much aside from the animation... which was done by Madhouse. Hoping for the best.

survivor

Banned
Please Save my Earth vol 2
ignhzxsINEj7Y.jpg
ibxpzUL4YEWhX2.jpg

Well, that escalated rather quickly. So many plot twists too. It was really fun trying to guess who are the reincarnated characters and which ones they are, but well they all got revealed in this volume so that's over. I wish we would get some more longer scenes of the moon base. The situation there does get more interesting, but it's hard to follow it when it's only very quick 2-3 pages scenes and I still can't tell the characters on the moon base apart outside of Shion and Mokuren. I do appreciate the story's focus on the psychological and moral aspects rather the romance drama.

7Th

I'm allergic to cute girls in animus.

As far as Gatchaman is concerned, I'm mostly looking forward to the live action movie.
Gouriki Ayame + Go Ayano + Tori Matsuzaka in a cheap-looking action movie? I'm so hyped.

The anime has the cutest main character of the season, nerd.

tumblr_mof0rlvPxZ1r18o40o1_500.jpg

AKB49 126

Wut Yoshinaga did something useful :O

Also another group is gonna pick up AKB49 after chapter 129 :D

Team Medical Dragon 115

Nobody gonna miss you Kihara.

How is Black Cat?
I loved the anime opening.

Apart from that, interesting premise, not really interesting series. You'd be better skipping it imho.

I just saw a scene from the Liar Game drama.

That shit looks worse than Power Rangers.
Does that mean Liar Game's drama has a kick-ass opening theme ?

Off to read some Ocha To Nigosu !
Also, I kinda want to buy Animal Crossing 3DS

bigkrev

Shokugeki no Soma

After watching John Cena for years come out the night after loosing a big match and just joking about it, I always enjoy seeing someone get really upset when they loose. Makes it seem way more important.

Wonder what the next arc brings us

Kurita

AKB49 1
Leave Maeda Atsuko alone goddammit
She's one of the few AKB I like IRL (even though she isn't in the band anymore)

139p9kd.png

Shokugeki no Soma 27

While its nice seeing Souma down about losing, he still lost because of Tadokoro and I won't be satisfied until he loses one-on-one.

Hinako is still amazing as ever.

Lain

Since you love live action so much, I hope you watch the one for Taimanin Asagi, episode 1 has been subbed recently!!

survivor

Banned
Since you love live action so much, I hope you watch the one for Taimanin Asagi, episode 1 has been subbed recently!!

Uh, is it good? There are several scenes that I can't imagine being done in live action.

Do they keep the same shaking camera?

Lain

Wait, isn't Taimanin Asagi hentai?
Oh god

It's a tale of love, revenge, ninja, demons and gangbanging fiends.

Uh, is it good? There are several scenes that I can't imagine being done in live action.

Do they keep the same shaking camera?

I don't know if it is good. I haven't really had time to check it out, found about it like yesterday and I've been too busy playing the FF14 ARR beta.

wonzo

Banned
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 25
DAT ONSEN CHAPTER featuring a reiclone that's even better than the real deal *nsfw-ish* :bow :bow

Man, I can't wait for all the shit that's gonna go down at the massive Demon Clan meeting. It was pretty cool seeing all the different clans and their respective leaders making their way to the Kurultai.

tapeworm smut 4

yep, that's bill gates in a harem series featuring a tapeworm

AKB49 126

Welp, this out sadlife'd the chapter with the old teacher hogging the bathroom. Truly the most full on critique of IDOL CULTURE yet. lol

Shokugeki no Soma 27

So not only did Tadokoro learn more about herself and her area of expertise but we also saw Dojima's true nature, and Souma finally coming to terms (rather poorly) with the taste of defeat. Damn good chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom