• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kurita, what's your FC? Also, anyone here playing Animal Crossing?

Just arrived :D This is my first AC game, excited!

321.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Never played AC before but the concept sounds so boring to me.

But it's so good.

It's very "alive" and beats the stale no background rule of josei manga.

See, that's kinda my point. Why are they standing on her face? :lol: Author needs to space things out.

I do appreciate the creative panelling instead of just some boring panel sequence. I'll probably get used to it.

Never played AC before but the concept sounds so boring to me.

It's pretty much everything I hate in games (no challenge, menial work etc.) but it's still a relaxing time-waster with lots of charm. Kinda like single-player sims with animals. Kinda.

I don't think I'd have gotten it without Nintendo of Europe's buy 3 get 1 free promotion though.

LeleSocho

Banned
Regarding HSDK... i like how they are making Shigure so moe (&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;*:&#65381;&#65439;&#10023;*:&#65381;&#65439;&#10023;

dumbyugi

TWGOK 231

This arc hasn't been bad it's just been dull. Nothing awful has happened but it hasn't been exciting in the slightest. He met the mastermind but it wasn't really tense or exciting or funny. It was kind of just something that happened.

Reknoc

I plan to own it digitally as well just so I don't have to constantly switch carts every time I want to visit my town daily.

he gets it.

AC is just one of those games you want on you at all times, but y'know sometimes you want to play something else.

(thank god for NoE's promos)

bigkrev

Punpun 21-30

Alright, I can finally form some thoughts on this

-I really liked the character designs when they were younger, but don't really like it now that they are all Tween age. It just looks off.
- I am getting violent Nisekoi flashes in my head now that his name is Onadera :(
- is there some joke I'm missing about the identity of "God"?

This manga has too many feels to read in large quantities. I need a break

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
God is actually a pretty compelling character.

I'll spoiler it, but it's more about the philosophy of his character than any real story spoilers.

He's pun pun's dark side, the embodiment of all his insecure and taboo thoughts.

Shokugeki no Soma

They make it and she finds her specific type of cooking that she should polish.

Souma reacted as expected and with the Aldini stuff, Erina's performance plus this he might take this whole thing a bit more seriously now.

Doujima once again being the fucking boss and Hinako providing the lulz

I don't see why people would if it keeps the current quality.

Best manga on jump currently.

Not that I read that many jump series.

Remember who you are responding to man (and I don't mean that in a bad way)

Hmm, that was true. i was thinking of joining as one of the cleaners once I've finished my college projects, but it seems like they've found one. Seems like they just needs proofreaders.

Or get Ignis to help assimilate them into the Borg/Red Hawk lol.

Good luck to them if they are having difficulties though.

bigkrev

Reading mangas to shake off exhaustion from The Last Of Us. Seriously, this game. Man.

Fuck, i played like 10 mins this morning and decided it was going to ruin my day off i kept playing. It's amazing that the team that made the ultimate popcorn game Uncharted could do such a left turn.

Amaamagokoro 3

The new character was pretty but so glad Jun only has eyes for Saki, and Saki even blushed. He should do it more often. Next months issue needs to come faster.

-
And got more bl manga this week/today, and etc. Viz/Sublime/libre chooses good series.
tumblr_mog01jc8g91qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Food Smut 27:
Look at all that BURNING HEART!

Tora Kiss 11

SAOtearlicking.jpg

Tora Kiss 12

Oh my, that was a pretty good fight. Still waiting for my incest kiss though.

Ayame to Amane 10

6jDaxR6l.png

Shokugeki no Souma

Finally the Slowkoro stuff is over, nice to see Souma so bitter about losing, the guy deserved a touch of reality. Now we need more Tsundere Ojou-sama.

TWGOK 231

At least seems like the arc is heading to it's end...finally. The whole Keima kid arc was decent at the beginning but overstayed it's welcome for around 20 chapters already and now is just terrible.

Yamada 63

When kissing doesn't work, the next best choice is stripping!

Scissor Elder sister is awesome though.

Yamada 64

Awesome NAKAMA power.

I read Blue Spring last night. Thought it was really good. Kind of cool the movie based on it is pretty much just the first chapter of the series.

Sket Dance 243

Man, the Switch scenes are so good.

Sket Dance 244

That adorable brother-kun.

Oh man, Bossun and Switch, so good.

Sket Dance 245

This back story is just too good.

Sket Dance 246

:OOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom