• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwarrior

They steal cars and get high, too. How do creatures evolve without natural selection? You make the series sound more intelligent than it is.
1370350516167.jpg

C6zlx.jpg

I can pass it off as ignorance on the mangaka's part but there is zero chance this could get published in America.

mj-laughing.gif

Amazing!

I need to read this manga like now, it's been in my backlog a while Moving it up to the top for now.

Antimagia 9
tumblr_mp3xb7QLwK1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Prince Lucas the whole ending part of this chapter and prelude to the finale (chp 10) was intense. Good expressions and excellent action. I will miss the dinosaurs and other creatures of prehistoric origins being involved in this plot of magical tragic proportions.

scy

Kenichi 528 - It's going to end up being completely unrelated to weapons.

The Breaker: New Waves 122 - As much as I want to see Shioon doing more zombie things, he really shouldn't be power skipping right into masters territory yet. ...maybe. So here's hoping gramps vs gramps starts up soon.

Nisekoi 80 - +1 Harem, -1 Plot progression

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Antimagia 9
http://25.media.tumblr.com/91aacde735481f49de30ee6534d77a00/tumblr_mp3xb7QLwK1qbxqfpo1_500.png[IMG]

Prince Lucas the whole ending part of this chapter and prelude to the finale (chp 10) was intense. Good expressions and excellent action. I will miss the dinosaurs and other creatures of prehistoric origins being involved in this plot of magical tragic proportions.[/QUOTE]

WTF dude your name getting cut again.

[quote="DarkMehm, post: 66888326"]I really respect him regarding this. He is the most consistent mangaka and never misses a week. He even has 19-20 pages a chapter every week and not 15-16 like most others.[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard to do if your life and blood are all cliche tropes.

Fairy Tail - 337

I kinda like how Mashima ended this arc. For once, Natsu didn't use the "Power of Feelings" or whatever (unless you count him making friends with the dragon and eating his flames), but instead of everyone getting their time to shine, no one was able to beat a dragon in the end.

It just goes to show, how the hell are they gonna deal with Acnologia in the future? Don't forget folks, Fairy Tail couldn't even dent Acnologia in his debut. I'm guessing it's got something to do with Zeref, but whatever. Now we got 3 chapters next week and the week after.

Those chapters are going to have Sting and Rogue joining Fairy Tail. Don't act like that's not going to happen people. Not after what Future Rogue said to Natsu.

Kenichi 528

L9lMme3.png

(&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)

This reminds me that I need to catch up in reading this manga. I'm done with Beelzebub so this'll be a good long running manga to read and keep up with. Does this manga look like its coming to a conclusion anytime soon? I'd hate to start reading it and it ends soon.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This reminds me that I need to catch up in reading this manga. I'm done with Beelzebub so this'll be a good long running manga to read and keep up with. Does this manga look like its coming to a conclusion anytime soon? I'd hate to start reading it and it ends soon.

Last arc is hinted but I'm gonna say that this has a good 150 to 200 chapters left.

scy

They've talked about moving towards a finale but considering how many Masters are still running around doing Master-y things, the end really doesn't like it's happening soon unless it gets super rushed.

LeleSocho

Banned

Not before 2-3 years.

ElFly

The Breaker: New Waves 122 - As much as I want to see Shioon doing more zombie things, he really shouldn't be power skipping right into masters territory yet. ...maybe. So here's hoping gramps vs gramps starts up soon.

I don't know. The series has gone for far too long with a lame protagonist. Now that he decided to take his Gaju position seriously he is great.

Also, gotta love the old man going, hey let's negotiate with calm RUN AWAY OR I FUCKING KILL YOU.

Kusagari

Nisekoi 80

The current harem is almost complete. Now we just need Brattydera to realize Raku is her prince.

And then we'll probably get more new characters.

The joy.

Articalys

Lead pair for the Shokugeki no Souma VOMIC are Yuki Ono as Souma, and Mai Nakahara as Erina, along with Rikiya Koyama as Joichiro. Too lazy to translate the names/seiyuu of the other two characters listed.

Lead pair for the Shokugeki no Souma VOMIC are Yuki Ono as Souma, and Mai Nakahara as Erina, along with Rikiya Koyama as Joichiro. Too lazy to translate the names/seiyuu of the other two characters listed.

Zenkichi (Medaka Box)/Valvrave Kyuma's voice for Soma? Nice.
and the voice for the main female interest in Muv Luv Alternative for Erina? I guess thats an alright pick.

Hajime no Ippo 1015 + 1016

aww yiss, this feels like old Ippo. Crazy training, crazy strong opponent... I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hajime no Ippo 1015 + 1016

aww yiss, this feels like old Ippo. Crazy training, crazy strong opponent... I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Gotta agree, at this point with Ippo I usually tune out the stupid ass fights but come right back when a fight doesn't seem to be gimmick laced (Woli/Gedo).

Fairy Tail 337

That's it? No fights for no one else? No other friendship speech or anything? I feel kind of empty with this. Oh well, I hope Sting joins Fairy Tail.

Arc didnt really compare to the Edolas and Tower of Heaven arc for me. However one thing I did like about this is that it does outline a clear target for the lvl of strength that the dragonslayers ought to aim for in the coming events.

Naruto

The flashback was kinda cool. I'm still not sure what happened at the end. Wasn't the Rinne Tensei what Pain used to resurrect half of Konoha?

Bleach

ok

One Piece

lmao oh god sanji

this didn't have to go back to the arena fight this soon, I was actually looking forward to the confrontation between Law, Flamingo and the Marines.

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto

The flashback was kinda cool. I'm still not sure what happened at the end. Wasn't the Rinne Tensei what Pain used to resurrect half of Konoha?

Yes and he will use that power to resurrect Madara because to be a jinchuuriki (the final step to complete Moon's Eye plan) you have to be alive.

bigkrev

Tonari no Seki-kun 27

2 new chapters over the span of a few days? Be still my heart.

Now I can't wait for Fall to make big piles of leafs to jump on!

Kurita

While reading the Tonari no Seki-kun chapter at the pool, I noticed that Yokoi had pretty big boobs even though she's quite young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom