• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibnvTsWHPUxxuA.gif

The roaches are obviously inspired from Homo erectus, judging as how the roaches are potrayed as cavemen.

ib0wFuEK0LWxtZ.JPG

Ibitsu

So I read this since it was a little short and somebody told me there was a yandere in it (btw I if you don't know there my favorite type of personality in anime because their so random compared to other anime personality's). This is not a yandere girl, she's just crazy and scary. This has got to be the most scariest thing I've read ever. I don't even like horror and didn't even know it was a horror manga when I read it. Man I can't even sit in the dark in my room lol. I'm guessing not a lot of people has read this but the gist of the story is that there's a girl that sits outside in the dark and asks men that pass by "do you have a sister." Depending on the way you answer the question she'll follow you and haunt you to become your sister.

The legend says that every person that came by her has died, and so the MC sees her and answers her question unknowingly. So the story just revolves around him and this girl.

Scariest thing I've seen in a while. Horror manga or anime is not for me :(

http://i.minus.com/ibnvTsWHPUxxuA.gif[/ig]

The roaches are obviously inspired from Homo erectus, judging as how the roaches are potrayed as cavemen.

[img]http://i.minus.com/ib0wFuEK0LWxtZ.JPG[/ig][/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean they aren't also black caricatures. In fact, that only adds to their portrayal as dim-witted.

Rorschach

Hajime no Ippo 1015 + 1016

aww yiss, this feels like old Ippo. Crazy training, crazy strong opponent... I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Yeah, but I cringed at the machismo lines. :( I know what Morikawa is trying to say, but that word was stolen and murdered over the decades.

That said, it feels like forever since Ippo had a real, meaningful match. For a long time, it's been gimmick fighter after gimmick fighter.

I think there are only one or two more volumes slated for release this year. Hope they do what they are doing for Fairy Tail though.

Attack on Titan 6 by Hajime Isayama (Aug 27, 2013)
Attack on Titan 7 by Hajime Isayama (Sep 24, 2013)
Attack on Titan 8 by Hajime Isayama (Oct 29, 2013)
Attack on Titan 9 by Hajime Isayama (Nov 26, 2013)
Attack on Titan 10 by Hajime Isayama (Dec 31, 2013)
Attack on Titan 11 by Hajime Isayama (Jan 28, 2014)

Attack on Titan 6 by Hajime Isayama (Aug 27, 2013)
Attack on Titan 7 by Hajime Isayama (Sep 24, 2013)
Attack on Titan 8 by Hajime Isayama (Oct 29, 2013)
Attack on Titan 9 by Hajime Isayama (Nov 26, 2013)
Attack on Titan 10 by Hajime Isayama (Dec 31, 2013)
Attack on Titan 11 by Hajime Isayama (Jan 28, 2014)
Oh wow. They must have just updated it since I was looking at the release calendar during my ban.

Theonik

Itou Junji no Neko Nikki: Yon & Mu
Actually a pretty impressive depiction of cat behaviour. It was pretty weird and grotesque at points though but I suppose that is the point. Pretty wahjah to.

HSDK

Shigure is so cute with her attempts to be cool. <3

Overall not much happened this chapter. Would have preferred Kenichi to be tortured trained by his masters while Shigure got her stuff ready.

Still the expressions on the other masters was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom